Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Ugh! How did we go from Aishwarya, Sushmita, Preity etc to Vaani Kapoor, Ananya, Taapsee etc.

Have you seen them recently?, Sushmita looks as if she purchased a whole new face..

Vaani looks stunning neck down..damn those collar bones are beautiful 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Have you seen them recently?, Sushmita looks as if she purchased a whole new face..

Vaani looks stunning neck down..damn those collar bones are beautiful 

Sush is 46, the Ananya and Jhanvi’s of the world are about 2 decades younger on average.

@bold - LOL. Neck down dekho toh tumhe Rakhi bhi achi lagegi.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Sush is 46, the Ananya and Jhanvi’s of the world are about 2 decades younger on average.

@bold - LOL. Neck down dekho toh tumhe Rakhi bhi achi lagegi.

I mean sush is no bench mark for beauty even though I love her..she has totally ruined her face..Malaika (46) Madz (54) look absolutely stunning..those names make more sense coz they look stunning till date..

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I mean sush is no bench mark for beauty even though I love her..she has totally ruined her face..Malaika (46) Madz (54) look absolutely stunning..those names make more sense coz they look stunning till date..

Oh c’mon, Sush was a Miss Universe and looked great in her prime. Vaani in her prime (with arguably better make up, contouring etc available now) looked the way she did in Befikre.Need I say more?

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This photo is at an awkward angle.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ugh! How did we go from Aishwarya, Sushmita, Preity etc to Vaani Kapoor, Ananya, Taapsee etc.

Preity aur Sushmita konsi hurr pari hain. Especially Sushmita who looks quite average with that manly face of her. If you find Vaani underwhelming, than so is Sushmita. Don't bring the "personality" thing here. And I mean prime Sushmita. Even prime Sushmita looked meh to me. Most overrated female in Bollywood Industry, below average actor, average looker and talent wise super average, but somehow so overrated. Undeservingly won over Aishwarya too in Miss India contest, by giving a wrong answer.

Edited by IWILLDIESINGLE - 2 years ago

Is she still boinking Aditya half mucchad Kumar or nah? 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Ananya> Sushmita manly average Sen, anytime. It is sad Aish is clubbed with averages like Priety and Sushmita. Atleast club her with Dia Mirza, Sonali Bendre.