Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almirah thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

Not anymore, I think I'm indifferent.

If I quit this site then I'm sure my natural response would be major dislike. The extreme hate prevents me from adding any more noise.

I no longer follow anyone from BW on Insta apart from Sonali but there have been times when her stories, posts annoyed the heck out of me.

I used to admire her go getter spirit in the face of adversity, 3 hit films in a year, that too twice is no small feat. But it seems she lost that want and now that she's trying to get that back it seems desperate and vain. Kinda like how Kareena went on a signing spree post pregnancy when she'd been holidaying for a year prior to that.

The worst thing is she has no self awareness of her actions- I bet she felt like a saviour posting those stories on mental health without mentioning SSR.

With fame, she's become arrogant, she used to be quite vulnerable, but I'd still take her over the likes of Anushka, Katrina, Kareena, PC.

I am looking forward to her next movie Pathan.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Dont have a particular liking or disliking, my decision to watch the movie depends more on the plot than the actors

1194442 thumbnail

In case I haven't made it loud and clear enough, NO.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

I love Veronica from Cocktail. Does that count as 'liking' her?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I like her, my choice

she was written off before cocktail but she proved she can act

Though I don't think she is perfect but she is better than most current actresses in the acting and look department

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm thinking about it and if I have to think about it then the answer is probably no.