Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Eh, they are all the same. Generally narcissistic and attention seeking. So disliking Deepika for those reasons but being fans of others makes little sense. Like how are Alia, Katrina, Anushka, Ranbir, Ranveer etc. even remotely better as people?

Have anyone of them done an “acid attack victim” makeup look for likes? I don’t think so

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Adonis had a good run at IF, creating block buster threads, before surrendering him/herself to the soil of IF

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

Adonis had a good run at IF, creating block buster threads, before surrendering him/herself to the soil of IF

Indeed ..... I hope they come back as another Greek God/Goddess cuz they are def. missed. 😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Have anyone of them done an “acid attack victim” makeup look for likes? I don’t think so

Alia was doing little children dressed as a brothel madam two months ago. If Alia or Katrina were doing Chaapak, I can guarantee you that trend would have happened as is. ☢️
Edited by McGorgeous - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I like her for her hustle to do better projects

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is irritating as f*** when she opens her mouth and some of her fans amplify this irritation by *100

but I find her pretty when she shuts up and does not do the chipkoo hair 😳

Edited by ExquisiteDhami- - 2 years ago
Hazardous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She elicits an instant sense of disgust and repulsion within me. It’s a very involuntary reaction unfortunately and I have no control over it.

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No, she has a very repulsive personality. She is a mediocre actress too with a pathetic dialogue delivery.

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not anymore, I think I'm indifferent.

If I quit this site then I'm sure my natural response would be major dislike. The extreme hate prevents me from adding any more noise.

I no longer follow anyone from BW on Insta apart from Sonali but there have been times when her stories, posts annoyed the heck out of me.

I used to admire her go getter spirit in the face of adversity, 3 hit films in a year, that too twice is no small feat. But it seems she lost that want and now that she's trying to get that back it seems desperate and vain. Kinda like how Kareena went on a signing spree post pregnancy when she'd been holidaying for a year prior to that.

The worst thing is she has no self awareness of her actions- I bet she felt like a saviour posting those stories on mental health without mentioning SSR.

With fame, she's become arrogant, she used to be quite vulnerable, but I'd still take her over the likes of Anushka, Katrina, Kareena, PC.

Edited by Mrignaini - 2 years ago