Originally posted by: arya212002

Whole review got erased 😡

Malvika fires VK T 

She apologized to Anu for not trusting them against V

she is happy about marriage and shouts loudly abt it which irks the VKT 

Anu speaks to V to rethink his karm 

Anuj worries if anything will stop their marriage. Mukku comes to Anuj house 

Precap - V,K Tvall mourn, K speaks to RD, Anuj is worried 

Thanks Arya! 🤗    I dont know if I should laugh or cry! 🤔 I am confused... like pakhi🤣

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ektag06

read a tweet. Anu offers V water and asks him to work/think wisely? What on Earth is this ch***yaap?? And Anuj wonders if this firing business will affect his wedding? After all this? Utter disappointment! 🤯

She says she doesn’t care but since he is her kids dad 

aur V says go to hell

10Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

there was some temporary site issue toh when I pressed update the post disappeared 😭

yar copy karliya bro jab likha kar toh...! phir it would be helpful agar update na bhi ho toh!!

aur agar you are updating via lappi toh ctrl+z (undo) say wapas ajaata hai text.

aur wese bhi bro!! forum say remove hosakta hai teri memory say nahi..! again post kardena!!

i am waiting for your full update!!!❤️

Edited by 10Messi - 2 years ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

I loved today’s episode it was only mukku when said “it’s O-V-E-R” music to my ears 🤩

Anuj and muku hug was so lovely to watch after so long ❤️

Episode was 🔥 loved baa face 🤣🤣🤣when muku said about the bad omen 

5/5 episode was rly good 

Miniwatch thumbnail

Bapuji runs away after saying stupid shit like you need to pass through difficult roads to get to happiness. Completely nuts that makers have forced her into that house just till she gets married. 

Okay, I'm going to try and sleep again. See you later folks, I'll be here all day ranting and to discuss typical shitty storyline 😂

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It took Mukku to return from who-knows-where to show baa the mirror? None of them in the household could do this so far?! 🤔

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Anu ko apna insult V se karane hi hai otherwise she doesn’t get her food digested

10Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miniwatch

Bapuji runs away after saying stupid shit like you need to pass through difficult roads to get to happiness. Completely nuts that makers have forced her into that house just till she gets married. 

Okay, I'm going to try and sleep again. See you later folks, I'll be here all day ranting and to discuss typical shitty storyline 😂

tereko office nahi jaana kiya bro? dholida bheju?

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She says she doesn’t care but since he is her kids dad 

aur V says go to hell

I still don’t get it. After being sunaoed, after telling Anuj that trash is paraya, why does she still do this? What the hell man! I’m disappointed just by reading the tweets. And why does she not get uncomfortable when he comes that close? How is she ok with this treatment even after divorce? 

Looks like this disappointment will take away the Mukku swag for me for today. And tomorrow toh like you have said, will be ff worthy.