Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 06 Apr 2022

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 2 years ago

Malvika’s Unexpected Decision 

MaAn are upset over Toshu’s outburst . Anuj refuses to leave Anupama alone as she faces the wrath of the family . 
Vanraj is seen waiting for Toshu to return with his friend . He looks forwards to finalising the deal so that they have one deal to their credit . 
Toshu returns to Shah house in tatters . Vanraj is shocked to learn a Toshu fought with the very guy they were going to sign the deal . Toshu reveals he had a fight as they were humiliating him because Anuj Anupama Vanraj is shocked n disappointed. Their chances of winning a deal is no more , He tells Toshu that this deal was vital for them n at such situations Toshu should have controlled his temper . They have nothing tk show Malvika now l 
Right then Malvika arrives and fired Toshu , Vanraj and Kavya from her company . She gives them their salary n their dismissal letters . Vanraj confronts this but Malvika   gives her reasons .  
Mukku has dismissed them because of their and Baa’s atrocious n disgusting behaviour towards MaAn . Mukku tells Baa that her curse on Anupama has boomeranged back on her own family n Because of this Vanraj, Toshu and Kavya had lost their jobs . 

Vanraj, Kavya and Baa are shocked n disappointed. Vanraj orders Mukku out . 

Mukku jumps with joy n dances with gay abandon outside Shah house . She shares her unbridled happiness with aanupama, Babuji, Mamaji and Samar . 
they all join her in her mini celebrations of the upcoming MaAn wedding . She assures it will be an event to remember n it will be the best celebration for everyone .

All are excited . Soon Babuji and Anupama send Mukku home since it was very late at night . Anupama then shares her worries for the shah family . She wonders how many hurdles she had tk cross before she got married , Babuji reassures all will be ok . 

At K house Anuj shares his worried over Anupama’s toxic family . GK reassures him all will be ok and he should look at the positive aspects he better look forwards to his wedding which will surely happen . 
they are taken aback by Mukku’s unexpected arrival and she starts her excited celebrations of upcoming MaAn wedding . GK and Anuj join her in her fun n masti . 

At Shah house Anupama tries to calm furious Vanraj . He accuses MaAn of being the reason behind his failures , Anu points out that his intentions were never honest . He destroyed his own hard work n destiny because of his bad intentions. Karma always strikes back she warns, he better change his attitude before it was too late.lVanraj fumes it’s fury at Anupama’s lecture and orders her tk get away , 

Precap

Vanraj wonders how his family will react at his dismissal. Kavya shares her woes of getting fired from work with a Rakhi Dave . 
Anun hugs Malvika and wonders hiw MukkuKs decision will have its effects on Maan’s wedding , He fears for himself n Anupama’s future together .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

No synopsis yet - 60 mins to air

I bet Hulu is back to its aukaad 🤣

Edited by arya212002 - 2 years ago
10Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arya212002

No synopsis yet - 90mins to air

phir mereko tag nahi kiya. . . 

Nysha11 thumbnail

No synopsis yet - 90mins to air

🤣Yaar ache episode pe hee aisa kyun hota hai..🤔

arya212002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nashadkhanum

Waise Wednesday wala episode ko special pagalpan ka daura padta hai Hulu ko 🤣

arya212002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10Messi

phir mereko tag nahi kiya. . . 

Abbey mai ne kisi ko tag nahi kiya hai😆

10Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abbey mai ne kisi ko tag nahi kiya hai😆

Woh sab mujhe nahi.pata....!

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No synopsis yet - 60 mins to air

scene with Toshu is anyways over I feel. Anuj won't hit him anymore and Toshu also does not have anything new to say! So, next scene should either be Anu crying and surprised at his behavior, though she and Kinjal are the only ones forgiving Toshu till now, Fandom gave up long time back! 

Or the other possibility is Toshu running to daddy and complaining how Anu ruined one more opportunity for them!😕

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nashadkhanum

I am not hoping too much  from the episode just for my own sanity. Doodh ke jale hain...ham

Ye log badiya PC dikha ke baad me dhokha dete hain...😬

Nysha11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace2021

I am not hoping too much  from the episode just for my own sanity. Doodh ke jale hain...ham

Ye log badiya PC dikha ke baad me dhokha dete hain...😬

ye bhi sahi hai..makers ne koyi kami nahi chodi hai ke hum unsa sab sahi except karien😒