Here's why I don't think a MEMORY LOSS track would take place...

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

...coz the characters already behave like they have had a memory loss. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Prachi knows all the things Rhea has done to her in the past, including the fact that she tried to run her over with a friggin truck! Yet, she is unable to accept that Rhea would try to put acidic colour on her, as according to her it is a low Rhea won't stoop to. Like really? 😑

And Ranbir is no better! Why, despite knowing all that Rhea and Aliya are capable of, Ranbir doesn’t suspect them ONCE as the ones behind all the wrong things happening in his and Prachi’s life? When Jay asked him who could have spiked his drink, Ranbir looked hilariously clueless. 🤦‍♀️ When he really should have said, "I suspect Aliya bhuji", coz only a few episodes ago the cook literally took her name and said she gave him the thandai on Mahashivratri!

It's almost like once the leap happened, all characters suffered from a sort of selective memory loss where the evil doings of the antagonists are all forgotten by the time the next episode arrives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What a waste of life this Aliya bhuji is. Planning and Plotting since eternity... Banda apne khud ke bhale ke liye hi apne dimaag ko thoda rest de deta hai.. Aliya has been scheming since day 1 in this show.. all she has done is scheme, plan, and plot, yet she has not gotten rich... At least tanu also got retired with Pragya and Abhi. But Aliya's battery is everlasting... going on and on and on... 🤔

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

What a waste of life this Aliya bhuji is. Planning and Plotting since eternity... Banda apne khud ke bhale ke liye hi apne dimaag ko thoda rest de deta hai.. Aliya has been scheming since day 1 in this show.. all she has done is scheme, plan, and plot, yet she has not gotten rich... At least tanu also got retired with Pragya and Abhi. But Aliya's battery is everlasting... going on and on and on... 🤔

Actually old 

Alia is far better than new one.Sge atleast had some emotions to her brother.newone doesn't have any emotions to anyone

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismayakm

Actually old 

Alia is far better than new one.Sge atleast had some emotions to her brother.newone doesn't have any emotions to anyone

Ab aise bhi emotion ka kya fayada ki bande ki jaan hi nikal Jaye.. 😆

New Aliya may end in falling in love with Pallo some day and give a tough competition to Vikram.. Who knows may be loosing Pallo to Vikram may make her realize the true meaning of love and feelings..❤️

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBAT_fan_Amu

...coz the characters already behave like they have had a memory loss. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Prachi knows all the things Rhea has done to her in the past, including the fact that she tried to run her over with a friggin truck! Yet, she is unable to accept that Rhea would try to put acidic colour on her, as according to her it is a low Rhea won't stoop to. Like really? 😑

And Ranbir is no better! Why, despite knowing all that Rhea and Aliya are capable of, Ranbir doesn’t suspect them ONCE as the ones behind all the wrong things happening in his and Prachi’s life? When Jay asked him who could have spiked his drink, Ranbir looked hilariously clueless. 🤦‍♀️ When he really should have said, "I suspect Aliya bhuji", coz only a few episodes ago the cook literally took her name and said she gave him the thandai on Mahashivratri!

It's almost like once the leap happened, all characters suffered from a sort of selective memory loss where the evil doings of the antagonists are all forgotten by the time the next episode arrives.

I just got into this show last week because of Pranbir but I swear both of them are so clueless, it's annoying! 

I just finished watching the latest episode and Ranbir tells the Inspector to remove his parents from the list of suspects because they could never think of killing someone. He trusts Dida and Shahana blindly, for good reason, so clearly they wouldn't have done it (I have a feeling that his faith on Shahana is going to be tested going forward because I suspect Aliya is going to fasao her), toh bache Aliya aur Rhea, and there you have "intelligent" Ranbir sitting and thinking ki kaun maarna chaahta hai Prachi ko. Bewakoofi ki hadd hai!!

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

And this despite the fact that Ranbir is well aware of Rhea having planned a murder attempt on Prachi once before as well.

I just don't get how the producers showcase someone with such short-term memory as being a successful businessman and the city's biggest business tycoon! 🙄 Matlab kuch bhi! 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBAT_fan_Amu

And this despite the fact that Ranbir is well aware of Rhea having planned a murder attempt on Prachi once before as well.

I just don't get how the producers showcase someone with such short-term memory as being a successful businessman and the city's biggest business tycoon! 🙄 Matlab kuch bhi! 

Balaji universe mein sab hi log bewakoof hain na, so it balances out. Dimaag khaali vamps ke paas hota hai so they never get caught. I would genuinely be surprised if Aliya and Rhea get caught this time, but phir writers ko actually kuchh naya likhna padega so I highly doubt it.