Cheater Rishab

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm so pissed off with Rishab. It's cheating now..He can't do this to Pratha ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rishab was very explicitly giving hope to Reem that they can be together, gave her the freedom to manage his birthday party, and acting so nonchalant about that lipstick mark. ðŸ¤”

Right now like 80% ITV shows are about EMAs or love-triangle before marriage and I absolutely hate it! Why do they have to show it too.. ðŸ˜”

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree but he is in a f*cked up situation right now which he himself created ðŸ¤” 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Rishab was very explicitly giving hope to Reem that they can be together, gave her the freedom to manage his birthday party, and acting so nonchalant about that lipstick mark. ðŸ¤”

Right now like 80% ITV shows are about EMAs or love-triangle before marriage and I absolutely hate it! Why do they have to show it too.. ðŸ˜”

Because that is his plan, to let go off Pratha once he learns she is innocent. He loves Reem and always wanted to marry her only, If Rishab is a cheater then what is Pratha for saying yes to marrying Ritesh when she was still engaged to Mayank? 

Overall the marriage is anyways a sham to begin with, once they are done with their goal they are supposed to split up since Pratha first of all can't be in a relationship with a human either.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her engagement was already broken by the time she agreed to marry Ritesh. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Her engagement was already broken by the time she agreed to marry Ritesh. 

When was the engagement broken? I don't recall Mayank breaking off the nor do i recall Pratha breaking it off.

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Because that is his plan, to let go off Pratha once he learns she is innocent. He loves Reem and always wanted to marry her only, If Rishab is a cheater then what is Pratha for saying yes to marrying Ritesh when she was still engaged to Mayank? 

Overall the marriage is anyways a sham to begin with, once they are done with their goal they are supposed to split up since Pratha first of all can't be in a relationship with a human either.

Just because it's a sham marriage, doesn't mean they have the free reign to engage in EMAs! Regardless of how the wedding took place. 

Otherwise what would be the difference between this show and the other thousands of ITV shows currently running on the same EMA premise. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Just because it's a sham marriage, doesn't mean they have the free reign to engage in EMAs! Regardless of how the wedding took place. 

Otherwise what would be the difference between this show and the other thousands of ITV shows currently running on the same EMA premise. 

A sham is a sham! There is no question of loyalty in such relationships. End of the story.  Where there is mistrust you can't expect there to be loyalty. And what EMA? Just because he has feelings for his ex that became an EMA? or is it because he is planning to end it with Pratha once he gets the information needed it's an EMA? He has no feelings for Pratha and vice versa. What's so hard to understand here? And as far as marriage is concerned She is a freaking serpent and he is a human, such marriages anyways don't matter legally much unless its bound by love. 

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

A sham is a sham! There is no question of loyalty in such relationships. End of the story.  Where there is mistrust you can't expect there to be loyalty. And what EMA? Just because he has feelings for his ex that became an EMA? or is it because he is planning to end it with Pratha once he gets the information needed it's an EMA? He has no feelings for Pratha and vice versa. What's so hard to understand here? And as far as marriage is concerned She is a freaking serpent and he is a human, such marriages anyways don't matter legally much unless its bound by love. 

God, are you being serious right now! This is a TV show on national television. We are talking about the institution of marriage here. Even if it's a sham marriage, it has still taken place. All rituals have been followed and it's legal as far as the characters in the show are concerned. If the ML of this show is leading his Ex on while still being married to another woman, this is setting a clear cut example of EMA. I don't know what's so hard for you to understand here! 

And your argument as to her being a serpent and him being human, toh phir toh Jo mann me aaye vo karo, screw loyalty and faithfulness and relationships. 

Also, Bro, we clearly disagree on a LOT OF points here so let's just agree to disagree and I'll just stop replying to you and vice versa. 

Rein123 thumbnail

God, are you being serious right now! This is a TV show on national television. We are talking about the institution of marriage here. Even if it's a sham marriage, it has still taken place. All rituals have been followed and it's legal as far as the characters in the show are concerned. If the ML of this show is leading his Ex on while still being married to another woman, this is setting a clear cut example of EMA. I don't know what's so hard for you to understand here! 

And your argument as to her being a serpent and him being human, toh phir toh Jo mann me aaye vo karo, screw loyalty and faithfulness and relationships. 

Also, Bro, we clearly disagree on a LOT OF points here so let's just agree to disagree and I'll just stop replying to you and vice versa. 

is a marriage between a reptile and a human legal? really? Is a marriage done via fraudulent means legal where the groom gets swapped at the last moment? Is a marriage where the a person hides crucial information or facts about themselves legal? As far as I'm aware it's not. On top of that it's a sham marriage so when the marriage is not legal, is a sham to begin with on what basis are you trying to uphold it? Marriage is a legal contract and a legal institution and from what i know this marriage is already null and void given its a sham, Sham marriages don't count or simply are illegal. 

loyalty wahi pe hoti hain jaha pe trust or pyaar ho aur yaha toh dono nahin hain at the moment. So you can toss the argument of it being an EMA in the bin. Pehle toh iss shaadi ka koi wajood hai hi nahin toh EMA kaise ho sakta hain?

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago