Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 11

Taani and Rey are back in Mumbai, Taani is at Swayam's place while Rey has gone to drop his parents off at the airport and thn go to his house and pack his stuff so he can move in with Taani and Swayam.

Taani is resting in her room while Swayam is in his doing his assignments. He hasn't talked to Sharon in while, he can't bring himself to forget how she had insulted his sister, Rey and he had talked about everything, he couldn't believe how Sharon could have agreed to Rey's fake breakup plan. He just couldn't bring himself to forgive her, she hadn't tried to contact him either so he didnt know where they stood relationship wise.

Rey comes to his house with his bags and Swayam opens the door after having seen Rey's msg as he didnt want to disturb Taani's sleep. He nods at Swayam in greeting and is going to go towards Taani's room when Swayam stops him, "kaha ja rha he?" Swayam asks, "umm mera saman rakhne Taani ke room me?" Rey says in an uncertain voice, "tu guest room me rehne wala he, kaka se bolke taiyaar karwa liya he tere liye" Swayam says pointing towards the guest room, "you can't be serious Swayam, shadi ho gyi he humari" Rey says incredulously, "haan toh? chup chap guestroom me ja aur na mere samne meri Behan se dur raha kar" Swayam says in a stern voice.

"Pagal he kya tu? Biwi he woh meri ab, me uske room me hi rahunga" Rey replies, "Mene kaha na nai" Swayam says, "Aur mene kaha na haan" Rey replies back. They go back and forth, Taani comes out of her room hearing some noise, "kya behas kar rhe ho aap log?" She asks, "dekh teri wajah se uski neend kharab ho gyi" Swayam says accusingly to Rey, "Meri wajah se? Teri wajah se, kabse behas kar rha he mere sath tu", "time out, time out, saaf saaf bolo kya baat he", "Taani tum hi batao, you want to me to stay in your room right?" Rey asks looking at her, "Use kya puch rha he, mene kaha na ki tu guestroom me rahega! Taani tell him to go to the guestroom"

Hearing this Taani doesn't know what to say, she doesn't want to make Swayam uncomfortable more thn he already is so she looks at Rey apologetically, "Umm aap guestroom me reh lijiye na", Rey makes a frustrated face and storms off towards the guest room while Swayam let's out a "yass!" and thn he too goes to his room.

Taani making sure Swayam has left, walks towards Rey's room, "Rey aapko pata he na bhai kese he, I am sorry" she says walking towards an angry Rey, "Tum aur tumhara bhai na muje pagal kardoge" Rey says in an irritated voice, Taani pouts and holds her ears, "sorry na", "ese muh banane se kuch nai hoga, I am sleeping in your room, I don't care tumhara bhai kya bolta he" Rey says stubbornly, "Rey he is just a little uncomfortable and wese bhi I have noticed that he and Sharon haven't been talking much, uper se aap bhi unse behas karte rehte he" Taani says, Rey remembers Sharon's words and thn feels a little bad for Swayam, "me nai woh behas karta he mujse, yaar shadi ke baad bhi apni biwi ke sath chhup chhupkar rehna padega kya?" Rey saying with a sad expression.

"Wese I do like the sneaking around part you know?" Taani says wrapping her hands around Rey's neck making Rey smirk, he wraps his hands around her waist, "Achcha?" he says pulling her closer.

"Rey?" they break apart hearing Swayam's voice, "yeh na sala-", "Oi bhai he mere" Taani says warningly, "ugh, kaha phas gaya hoon me, kya he Swayam?" Rey shouts the last part, "Me ander aa rha hoon" Swayam says, "toh aa na, tera hi ghar samaj" Rey says sarcastically. Swayam walks in with a constipated look, "me woh bas inhe unpacking me help kar rhi thi" Taani says, "Hmm, kya khaogi dinner me? Mattar Paneer bana doon?" Swayam asks to Taani, "haan na! Aur na sath me noodles bhi" Taani says, "noodles aur paneer ki sabzi?" Rey and Swayam say with a weird face, "haan toh?" Seeing Taani's glare they say "toh kuch nai, me baba deta hoon, Rey help kar meri kitchen me"

They have dinner and go to their respective rooms, after midnight Rey slowly comes out of his room, double checking to see that Swayam's room is closed he goes to Taani's room and quickly goes in. Taani is waiting for him and they both fall asleep in each others arms.

Monday college

The trio walk in together, "Woh exchange students aane wale the na aaj? Let's go to the VP sir's office to see if they have arrived, fir we will go to our classes" Rey says, "Muje actually Prof Sharma ko ek assignment submit karna he, toh aap log jao, I will meet you guys in the class" Taani says and they nod.

"Sir may we come in?" Rey and Swayam ask before stepping in, "sir woh aaj exchange students aane wale the na?" Swayam asks, "haan, thoda change of plans he, there were two dancer students who were going to join us but one of them had some family emergency toh only one is going to join us, the rest have already arrived and Sharon was already here so I asked her as the CS to show them around, one of you can show the other student around, she must be arriving soon"

"Sir may I come in?" Hearing the familiar voice shocks Rey and Swayam....

coderlady thumbnail

Wish they could have has a nice wedding, not just the court one.

coderlady thumbnail

At least they got to go on a honeymoon.

coderlady thumbnail

Why is Rey getting the guest room?

coderlady thumbnail

Married already but still have to sneak around.

coderlady thumbnail

Who is the new student? Why are they surprised?

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 12

"Kriya?" Both Swayam and Rey say at the same time. "Yes you guys may know each other after all she was an ex student of here, come in Kriya", Kriya walks in feeling a little nervous, Swayam and Rey are speechless, they dont know what to say so they just focus on VP sir. "You guys show her around the college and help her with the notes" he dismisses them.

They both walk out office a little dazed, "Guys I know you are angry with me for the way I left but please hear me out at least" Kriya says, "Kriya we don't care, I already have a lot on my plate and you coming back doesn't really concern me, I don't mean it in a rude manner. Its just that you dont have to give me any explanation." Rey says with a calm voice and takes his leave.

Kriya is shocked as she had expected him to throw a fit or something but here it looks like he doesnt care about her existence. "Swayam Rey theek toh he na?", "haan, anyways welcome back, the gang will be in RH if you want to catch up" Swayam says. "Would you be joining me?" Kriya looks a little hopefully at him but Swayam shakes his head, "I have a class but I will see you around?" Saying so he leaves as well.

Rey sees Taani already seated in the class and takes a seat next to her, "Hey Rey" she says with a smile, "Hi Jaan" making Taani blush a little, "Umm I have to tell you something" Rey says a bit nervously, "Kya?" Taani asks, "Pehle you have to promise me that you won't take any stress" Rey says making Taani nervous, "I promise, ab jaldi bataiye, you are making me curious".

"Kriya is back, she is one of the exchange student" Rey says making Taani shocked. "What?", "I know its a surprise but listen to me Taani, it doesnt concern us at all, I am in love with you, I am married to you and I am going to have a child with YOU, it doesn't matter who comes and goes, all I care about is you and our baby" Rey says holding Taani's hand in his, Taani is overwhelmed seeing so much sincerity in his eyes and words and she nods.

Swayam walks in as well and feels a little uncomfortable with Rey and Taani sitting so close so he clears his throat making Rey step back a little rolling his eyes. "Are you okay Bachcha?" Swayam asks walking over to her making Taani nod with a smile. He seats down next to her.

RH

The gang is a bit mad at seeing Kriya after a year but after listening to her story of her mother having cancer and thn passing away, they all give her sympathetic looks and hug her. Sharon too.

Taani is in the locker room, the girls are present there as well with Kriya, Kriya is making disgusted faces at Taani because the gang has told her that Taani manipulated and forced Rey into a marriage. Taani is feeling a bit cornered with all the glares so she quickly takes her things and leaves.

Taani has a different last class which ends a little earlier thn Swayam and Rey's.

Taani finds a note in her purse when she is packing after her last class,

'Meet me where we had our first date, Rey'

Taani smiles looking at it, its already 6pm, she thinks Rey might have bunked his last class. She shakes her head at his action. And goes towards the terrace.

She reaches the terrace, closes the door without latching the lock but finds the terrace empty, she thinks Rey might be running a little late so she goes and sits in a corner waiting for him, she waits for 10mins and thn takes out her phone to call Rey but it starts pouring making her run towards the door but the door is locked from outside, her phone is all wet, she thumping and shouting for someone to open the door but because of the sudden heavy downpour no one can hear her.

Vicky and Bharath being the prankster they are, they are making a plan to make Taani suffer a little with a harmless prank. They knew where Rey had taken Taani for their first date and since Vicky was so good at copying handwriting he, he wrote the note in Rey's handwriting. They just wanted to scare her a bit and thn they were going to open the door. But they got caught roaming around the college and bunking their class by their professor and so they couldn't go back to let Taani out and neither could they tell it to anyone or they might get suspended or worse rusticated.

Here Swayam and Rey are continuously trying Taani's phone but it is coming off switch off, they even called Kaka but he said she never came. They are searching everywhere in the college, they get to RH and find a few people from the gang including Kriya and Sharon there.

"Did anyone one of you see Taani?" Rey asks huffing in panick. "We saw her in locker room 3hours ago, not after that, kya hua?" Sharon asks but hearing her Swayam and Rey start talking, "Ab kaha dhundhe? Bahar itni tez barish ho rhi he, she wouldn't just leave college without informing us, what if she fainted or something?! Swayam I can't lose her or the baby!!" Rey is having a breakdown where Swayam is trying to remain calm even though he feels like panicked as well.

"Pagal ho gaya he? Kuch nai hoga Taani ya baby ko, we haven't checked the whole college yet, chal" They are leaving when a few of the gang accompany them saying they will help look for Taani too.

Here Taani is shivering and is unconsciously lying near the terrace floor.

coderlady thumbnail

Since Kriya was an ex, Rey did right by telling Taani.

coderlady thumbnail

The gang told Kriya that Taani manipulated Rey into the marriage. Did they ask him?

coderlady thumbnail

They wanted a pregnant woman to suffer? Whats wrong with these idiots?