Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 1

Rey is getting suffocated by Taani's behaviour as he thinks she is trying to change him but the truth is he is not ready for commitment. He feels he is too young and should enjoy his life, he wants a gf who is more career oriented and so when he hears Taani's plan of marrying him and settling down, he feels trapped, so he makes up the fake breakup plan with Sharon. But Taani overhears Rey and Sharon talking and finds out they are planning the fake breakup, she feels hurt and thinks that she should try to talk to him and make him understand her reason for wanting to marry him young. She found out she is pregnant a few days ago and her Dr told her about the complications and how if she was to abort this baby, there's a high risk that she might not get pregnant ever again and she can't take that risk and even though she knows she and Rey are too young but she can't bring herself to abort her child. She thinks that after hearing about the pregnancy Rey will understand her point of view and they can bring their child in the world together. [if only she knew how naive she was to think that]

Rey thinks that he should meet Taani once before the whole fake breakup takes place, even with his fear of commitment he knows he loves Taani with all his heart. That he wants to spend the rest of his life with her but he wants a few years of relationship before thinking about marriage, he wants to become successful and wants Taani to become succesful and career driven modern woman.

Rey climbs through Taani's window and sees Taani working on her laptop, hearing the noise Taani looks up and sees Rey, "Hey Jaan" Rey says and hugs Taani, "hi Rey, achcha hua aap aagye, muje aapse kuch zaroori baat karni thi." Taani says while hugging him back. After breaking the hug, Taani takes Rey by his hands and makes him sit on her bed, "Rey please me joh bhi aapse seabhi kehne wali hoon use araam se sunna and please open mind rakhiyega." Taani slightly begs, feeling a bit unsure how to tell him about her pregnancy, "Taani ab tum muje dara rhi ho, saaf saaf bolo na kya hua he?" Rey says. "I.... I am.... I am pregnant." Taani whispers, "WHAT??" Rey shouts and stands up, "but we were so careful? how did this happen?" he is pacing around the room panicking, " I think it happened during the Valentine's Day, we were kind of drunk and..." Taani replies.

"When did you find out?" Rey asks, "Last week-" "LAST WEEK? aur tum muje ab bata rhi ho?" Rey is really angry and panicking, "Rey muje khud kuch samaj nai aa rha tha, I didn'y know how to tell you." Taani says feeling a bit scared. "What did the Dr say? Did you ask them about abortion?" Rey asks, "Rey I am not killing my child" Taani says defensively, "Taani tum abhi bachchi ho, we can't take care of a child right now, we haven't even finished our college yet, tum pagal ho gyi ho? Tumhare gharwalo ko pata chala that you are pregnant before marriage tumhe pata bhi he kya hoga?", "Me bachi hoon? Mere sath sone se pehle yeh khayal nai aaya tha aapko-" Taani gets interrupted by Rey, "Taani you know I didn't mean it that way-".

"I don't care in what way you meant it, I am not aborting this baby and its final, rahi baat mere college ki aur family ki toh woh me sambhal lungi, aapko agar yeh bachcha nai chaihye toh koi baat nai, muje aur mere bachche aapki bhi koi zarurat nai he." Taani snaps at Rey, "Taani are you out of your mind? Are you even hearing yourself?" Rey asks, "Muje bas yeh jaanna he ki aapko yeh bachcha chahiye ya nahi, bas haan ya na me jawab dijiye." Taani steeling herself waits for his reply. "Nahi, muje yeh bachcha nahi chahiye, Taani try to under-"

"Get out." Taani says flatly, "What?" Rey asks dumbfunded, "I said GETOUT Rey, right now!" and saying this she pushes him out of her room and closes it on his face. It takes a min for Rey to register what happened and thn he angrily leaves and goes to his house. He thinks I will have to make Taani understand that having a kid right now is not something right, we are not ready for a kid yet. I will go to her house in the morning, she will have cool down enough to hear me out by thn, saying this he tries to go to sleep.

Here Taani has a breakdown, she feels exhausted and alone, she places one hand on her stomach and says "Its going to be very hard for you when you come out champ but don't worry mumma will always be there, mumma is not going to let anyone point fingers at you, I am going to take a stand for you and me, I already love you more thn my life." She smiles sadly.

I have to move out of this house, Tauji/Taiji kabhi muje support nai karenge with my child, they will demand I go through abortion or disown me, yeh naubat aaye usse pehle me hi dusre ghar me shift ho jaun. I think its time to use the money Mom and Dad left me in their will. Taani writes a note for Swayam telling him that she is moving out and that she will explain everything to him tomorrow in college.

Taani packs her things and books a cab to her parents old flat that they used to live in when they had just started earning, the flat has been closed off for years. As soon as she steps into the house she goes into a coughing fit because of all the dust, after the tiring day she had thought she would just go to sleep but it looks like she will have to clean up a little before she can rest.

After the clean up she realizes its close to 1am and goes to sleep.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 2

Swayam who had come home late at night had gone directly to his room and when he woke up he realized that he was late. "Arey yaar its already 9:30am, I need to hurry warna Sharon bahot gussa karegi." Saying so he gets ready and leaves for college without thinking about Taani.

Here Taani woke up at 8am, she went to a cafe and even though she didn't feel like eating she ate a plate of pancakes and milk because she knows she should take regular meals during pregnancy. She is feeling a little numb, she woke up to zero calls or msgs, her own brother didn't care that she wasn't home all night, he probably didn't even realize it, chuckling to herself bitterly she finishes her breakfast and after paying leaves for college.

Here Rey wakes with a headache, he remembers last night and panics again. Not knowing what to do, he calls up Sharon, "Good morning Rey, itni subah subah?"
"Sharon I am really scared. Taani is pregnant!" "WHAT? Rey tum mazak kar rhe ho kya?" "Mein esa ghatiya mazak kyun karunga? She told me yesterday that she was pregnant and I told her ki I wasn't ready for a child per usne meri baat hi nai suni, she threw me out. I don't know what to do Sharon." "Rey calm down, you guys are too young for a kid, we need to make Taani understand that. Tu tension mat le we will talk to her and make her understand. Okay?" "Do you think she will understand?"

"Haan Rey, bas Swayam se abhi kuch mat kehna, wese bhi he is very possessive over her, tu college aaja, waha se we will go somewhere and talk." "Yeah you are right, meet you soon", they end the call and get ready for college.

St. Louise college

Taani feels pukish but she powers through it and goes to attend her class, the gang (except Rey/Sharon/Swayam) is already there and they make a face seeing her. "Dekho Hitler aagyi" Vicky whispers, "Abe iska sada hua muh dekhke hi mera din kharab ho jata he" Bharat whispers back. They all laugh hearing this and agree.

"Kya khana phusi ho rhi he?" sir shouts at them and they all quite down. Taani tries to concentrate on the class but all she can think about is how is she going raise a child all on her own, without any friends or family, without a father. Her eyes start watering, she tries to control her tears but a few roll down her cheeks and so she wipes them away quickly so that no one else sees her crying. As soon as the bell rings, Taani is out of her seat. She is walking very fast and so doesn't see Swayam walking from the opposite direction and almost collides with him, "Taani, kitni baar kaha he dheere chala karo" Swayam says irritatedly, "sorry bhai woh class le liye late ho rha tha", saying so Taani leaves from there.

Rey and Sharon are in the rehearsal hall talking, "Sharon I am not prepared for a child, hell I am not even prepared for a marriage, I am tired of Taani forcing these things on me." "Rey tu itna tension kyun le rha, me hoon na, breakup plan kiya tha wesa karte he, she will realize that she is alone and she reconsider her decisions."

Gang who overheard this conversation think that Rey wants to breakup with Taani and that Taani is forcing Rey to marry her and have a kid. They make a disgusted expression and walk away thinking about giving Rey and Sharon some privacy, "Yeh Taani kitni gold digger kind he na? Yeh na Rey ko phasana chahti he so that she never has to work in her life and bas Rey ke peso pe pale." Vishakha says, "Haan muje bhi esa hi lag rha he, but thankfully Rey Taani se breakup karne wala he, ab Taani se chhutkara mil jayega use-" Vicky is interrupted by Swayam who was walking by and heard Vicky, "Yeh tum log kya bakwas kar rhe ho?" Swayam asks angrily, "Abe hum bakwas nai kar rhe, teri behan kar rhi he, woh Rey ko shadi ke liye force kar rhi he, Rey tang aake usse breakup karna chahta he." Bharat replies angrily as well. "What? Taani shadi ke liye force kar rhi he?" Swayam replies back confused.

Before they can talk more, peon comes and tells them that VP sir is call the gang to the his office, they all leave for the office and on the way Swayam sees Taani walking towards them, he angrily strodes towards her and roughly grabs her elbow, Taani hisses in shock and pain. "yeh me kya sun rha hoon Taani? Tum itna neeche kese gir sakti ho? To force Rey to marry you? Tumhe muje apni behan bolne me bhi sharam aa rhi he." Swayam says to Taani, she roughly pulls her arm back "First of all mene kisiko mujse shadi karne ke liye force nai kiya he and second of all aapko muje Behan bulane me sharam aa rhi he? Muje aapko apna bhai bolne me sharam aa rhi he, joh bina puri baat jaane muje doshi thera rha he, aage muje touch karne ka sochna bhi mat Swayam Shekhawat warna aapke liye achcha nai hoga" Taani screams at him and leaves without waiting for him to reply to her. Sharon and Rey hear only Taani calling Swayam by his full name and they ask the gang what happened but the peon again asks them to hurry up and so they all go to the office.

Taani is already there looking pissed off, Rey tries to catch her eyes but she just stares ahead, VP sir, "So guys, I wanted to tell you all that a few exchange students are going to be joining us for a few months and there are 2 professional dancers in them, I want you guys to welcome them and make them feel comfortable." "Off course sir" They all reply. "Sir, I wanted to talk to you about something, this is my resignation, I can't be a GS anymore." Taani says shocking everyone. "What? But all of a sudden kyun? Did something happen?" VP sir asks, "No sir, my health is a bit low and I can't take care of the GS responsibilities and take care of myself at the moment, I am sorry for doing this so suddenly." Taani says, everyone looks at her, Swayam thinks to himself ki what happened to her health? She didn't tell me anything about it. "Well health comes before any of this obviously so I accept the resign, take care, you are one of our brightest student." VP sir says with a proud smile. "Thank you sir, I will take your leave now." Taani says and leaves.

"You guys can leave as well, Rey you will be the GS from now on." VP sir dismisses them. "Bhai aaj toh kamal hi ho gaya, hume us Hitler se chhutkara mil gaya" the gang hifis themselves while Sharon looks disinterested, Swayam feels a bit uneasy listening to the gang but doesn't know what to say. "Rey muje tujse kuch zaruri baat karni he, mere sath aayega thodi der?" Swayam asks Rey, "Haan, but abhi nai, I need to talk to Taani rn, apan sham ko sath me tere ghar jate he?" Saying this Rey leaves in the direction Taani went before Swayam could reply. "Swayam, class start hone wali he, chale?" Sharon says and Swayam nods his head and follows.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 3

Rey POV

Not knowing what to do after leaving VP sir's office, he goes to FE for some alone time. I think I need totalk to Taani and clear things out, gusse se baat karke kuch nai hone wala, I need to make her understand my pov but me sirf apne bare me nai soch sakta. Aur yeh fake breakup plan will only worsen the situation. But what if she doesn't want to abort the baby after hearing my pov? What if kya Rey? You need to grow a pair and take your responsibilities, if she doesn't want to abort the baby thn I will be with her, toh kya hua agar hum thoda jaldi family planning kar lenge after all at the end of the day I know I love her and that I do want to spend my life with her. Kash yeh sab kal dimag me aaya hota but it was so sudden and I just felt so terrified. I will make it all right though, ab selfish Rey ko bye bolne ka time aagaya he, thinkinh this to himself. He calls Taani, "Hello?" "Haan Taani, kya me tumse mil sakta hoon?" "Kyun?" Taani asks. "Taani please I am sorry for overreacting yesterday, I just want to meet you and clear all misunderstandings, please Taani" Rey pleads. After hearing Rey's pleads Taani agrees. "Kaha he aap?", Rey smiles and tells her, they end the call.

Taani's POV

Ab inhe kya ho gaya, agar inhone wapas se muje abortion ke liye kaha na toh I swear muh tod dungi, Taani let's not get angry and open mind se ja, if he doesn't want a baby thn also its fine, I don't need him to raise my child. Sun lete he kya bolna he unhe.

She enters FE and sees him waiting for he, he smiles looking at her and she also lets out a small smile. "hi" she says and sit next to him, "hi Taani, how are you?" "Aap itna formal kyun ho rhe ho?" taani asks, "arey formal nai ho rha, I just wanted to know if you were alright yk?" Rey replies back. "haan me theek hoon, aapko kya baat karni thi?" "bolna toh bahot he but aaj sunna he zyada" rey says looking at her intensely, yeh muje ese kyun dekh rhe he, " Muje samajh nai aaya" Taani says a bit nervously. "sorry, umm let's start with the tiny elephant in the room, why do you want to keep the baby? Do you really think you are ready for it?" Rey asks, "Nahi me ready nai hoon but I am not going to abort my child, agar aapko yahi puchna tha toh me keh deti hoon ki I am not going to put any pressure on you to help me with the baby, I will take care of him/her by myself." "Taani me yeh nai keh rha hoon, I am just saying ki we can have a baby later on as well right? when we are married, have a career and are not just some college students" Rey says trying not anger her, "But yahi toh problem he na Rey, ki we might not" "What do you mean Taani?" "Rey the dr said ki if I go with the abortion there's 80% chance that I wont be able to conceive ever." "WHAT?" Rey asks feeling shocked.

"Yeh tumne muje pehle kyun nai bataya?" Rey feeling a bit angry, "Kab batati Rey?" "Taani I know I overreacted a bit yesterday but muje thoda sa trapped kind feel ho rha tha, I am sorry for behaving so badly." "Me aapko trap nai kar rhi Rey-" "Taani no, I didn't mean ki tum muje trap kar rhi ho, it was all so sudden, I didn't know how to react, but I am telling you right now, tumahara joh bhi decision hoga I am with you." "Rey do you even know what you are saying? Taking care of a baby is not a something you should decide so rashly, me nai chahti that you resent me or the baby later"

"I know Taani, me yeh nai keh raha that muje ab dar nai lag rha, I am shit scared but I love you, I can't resent you or the baby, ever. I know I have been a very bad boyfriend up until now but I am not going to be a bad father, I promise you this." Rey promises, "What about college? Your dance, your friends?" Taani asks although she feels very happy hearing Rey wanting to be there for her and their baby she feels he will back out, "College me bas 3 mahine baki he, rhi baat dance ki toh I will become a professional dancer but until thn I am going to work in dad's office, I know it will be hard but tum ho na mere sath? What about my friends?" Taani feels overwhelmed hearing him. " Rey they will not be happy if they find out that I am pregnant, they will think I am trapping you, I know you love your friends and that they come above me but I don't want them to come above our baby, me mere liye kuch bhi sun lungi but I won't hear anything about my child." Taani says fiercely, " Taani my friends don't come above you, I will make them understand and agar woh nai samje toh it will be their loss aur rhi baat tumhari ya HUMARE bachche ki toh I am not going to hear a single word against either of you, not anymore." Taani starts crying hearing this, remembering how neglected she had felt when the gang had said so many mean things to her and her bf or her brother had never taken her side, seeing Taani cry Rey panics and hugs her, which makes Taani cry harder, "Taani ro kyu rhi ho? Did I do something to upset you? Taani..." he tries to break the hug but Taani holds him tighter, "Nahi you didn't upset me, I am just so happy hearing you willing to against your friends for me." Rey feels immensely guilty hearing her, [How could I have been such a bad partner that me wanting to defend her makes her this surprised, I need to make my wrongs right, I have to become worthy of her] "I am so sorry for everything Taani, I know my sorry won't make it better, nothing will. But I promise if you give me chance toh I will prove to you how important you are to me. Just please give me a chance to make it right by you." Rey begs, Taani stops crying and breaks the hug, "Aap sahi keh rhe he, a sorry won't make it right but you realising and wanting to make it right is enough for me Rey" She says holding his face in her hands, Rey wipes her tears and kissing her forehead, "I love you Taani" "I love you too Rey, can we just stay here for a bit longer?" she asks, "Kyun nahi? I love having you in my arms." they sit there for a while.

Gang in the canteen....

"Yeh rey kaha he?" Swayam asks, "GS duties me hoga" Sharon replies, "Haan ab Rey wapas GS ban gaya he, ab hume us Hitler se chhutkara mil jayega" Vicky says and Bharat hifi's him, "Aur nahi toh kya ab Rey bhi usse breakup karne wala he, I am so happy ki now he isn't going to be trapped with her." Vishakha says, "Guys woh meri behen he." Swayam says irritatingly, "Haan toh? Rey tera bestfriend he and you know how miserable Taani used to make him." Vishakha replies, Swayam doesn't know what to say seeing this Sharon changes the subject.

FE

"Aage kya karna he?" Rey asks, "Kuch nai, sari classes toh khatam ho gyi hongi, me ghar jaungi, grocery shopping bhi karni he" Taani replies, they are cuddling with Taani's head on Rey's chest and Rey's arms wrapped around her. "Me aaj ki nai future ki baat kar raha hoon pagal" "Mein pagal? Aap pagal." Taani says hitting him softly on his chest, Rey lifts her hitting hand and places a kiss on it, Taani blushes and looks down, "Haan pagal toh hoon, tumhare pyaar mein." "Rey!" "Kya kuch galat kaha?" He smirks and she blushes more. "Itna blush mat karo warna khud ko nai paunga aur muje kuch important baat karni he." "kya baat karni he?"

"Mein soch raha hoon ki aaj mom and dad se baat karlun humare baarein me" "What?" "itna chauk kyun rhi ho, ab gharwalon ko toh bolna padega na ki shadi kar rhe he." "Shadi? but-" "But kya, shadi nai karni mujse?" Rey asks playfully, "Rey I don't want you to do something that you are not ready for." Taani says seriously breaking their hug, "Taani I know we have our issues and woh ek raat me khatam nai ho jayenge but I am not going to let anyone point fingers at you or our baby." Rey says, "Are you sure?" "offcourse I am, I have always been sure that I want to spend my life with you Taani, I just had thought we would get married after having established our careers but I don't care anymore, I want to get married to you." Taani gets teary eyed hearing him, "ese nahi shadi karungi me aapse" hearing Taani Rey is shocked, "what?"

Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 4

"me aapse ese shadi nai karungi" Taani says, "What?" Rey asks feeling a bit shocked, "Aur nai toh kya, yeh koi tareeka hota he kya propose karne ka, pehle achche se propose karo fir me dekhti hoon." Taani says playfully, "tumne toh muje dara hi diya tha, achcha theek he agar yeh baat he toh fir get ready to be swept off your feet, me ese propose karunga ki tum na keh hi nai paogi." Rey says smirking, "Itna confidence? Theek he phir, I will be waiting." Taani replies.

"Achcha suno Sharon knows about your pregnancy but I have made her promise not to tell Swayam or anyone, do you want to tell Swayam?" Rey asks, "Nahi, I don't want to tell Bhai, not because I am scared or ashamed of our baby but because I don't care what he thinks." Taani replies angrily, "He is your brother Taani, he cares about you-" Rey gets interrupted by Taani, "He cares about me? If he cared about me toh he would have stood up for me, if he cared about me toh he would have noticed that I moved out from his house" Taani says angrily, "Wait what? You moved out? Why, when?" Rey asks shocked, "The night I told you about my pregnancy, I knew Tauji would never approve of me being pregnant out of a wedlock and so I left his house, Bhai se me last week se baat karne ki koshish kar rhi hoon but he won't even look at me without anger or disgust in his eyes, I can't take it anymore. Even the dr said that i am under too much stress so I thought moving out would be good for me." "but Taani where did you shift?" "Mom and dad ke purane flat me, its not that far from college and I like it there." Taani replies. "But you have never lived alone and uper se you are pregnant, are you sure it would be safe?" Rey asks concerned, "Haan Rey me bilkul safe hoon and wese bhi Bhai kuch mahino se ghar hi nai aate he, toh me akele hi toh rehti thi zyada time." she says sadly, "Ab bas kuch din aur, fir toh tum mere, I mean humare ghar me mere sath rahogi." Rey says trying to lighten her mood.

"Oh hello, pehle achche se propose karo aap" She smiles saying this, "Haan woh bhi karlunga, abhi chalo tumhe drop kar deta hoo." Rey says standing up, "Arey me chali jaungi na" " Me puch nai raha tha, come on." and they come out of the FE, they see that college is empty as everyone has left. They too leave college hand in hand.

Here Swayam reaches his house, he goes towards Taani's room and he is about to knock when Sharon calls so he picks up her call and goes to his room. He falls asleep talking to Sharon.....

"Haan bas pahoch gye Rey" Taani says and Rey parks his bike, "Aap uper aayenge?" Taani asks timidly, "off course aaunga agar tum itni pyaar se bulaogi toh, let's go." Rey says hopping off his bike. Taani opens her door and they both walk in, "Naiseee" Rey says looking around, "Aap betho me aapke liye chai banake lati hoon" Taani says moving towards kitchen, "Arey tum kyun banaogi, tum betho me humare liye chai bana lunga, you have had a tiring day already." Saying this Rey starts towards kitchen. "Aap mere chai banayenge?" Taani says looking surprised, "haan kyun nai? Wese bhi now that you are pregnant you shouldn't be doing too much work so abse humara khana me hi banaunga tum bas muje batati rehna kya kaha he." Rey says smiling, Taani feels touched hearing Rey and she too smiles widely. Taani tells Rey where everything is and thn hops herself on the counter.

While tea is boiling Rey comes closer to Taani, she parts her legs so that Rey can get closer, they look into each other's eyes, Rey closes the gap between them and Taani closes her eyes while breathing heavily due to their close proximity. Rey looks at her and seeing his effect on her after such a long time of being together makes him kiss her passionately. Taani feeling Rey's lips on her wounds her arms around his neck pulling him closer and Rey wraps his arms around waist. They get lost in each other for a while, they break the kiss and Taani breathing heavily reminds Rey of tea. Cursing Rey jumps away and turns of the stove, seeing him Taani laughs, "badi hasi aa rhi he?" Rey says enjoying her laughing so wholeheartedly after such a long time and mentally kicks himself for being a reason for her hurt and pain in the past, "hasi nai aayegi toh kya aayega?" Taani replies back, "ab muje chai doh meri" she says cutely. "Haan baba de rha hoon" saying this he serves them both tea and they go into the flat's balcony and sip.

Rey gets a call and he looks to see its his mom, "Hello Mom, kesi ho aap?" He says picking up the call making Taani look at him, "Me theek hoon, tu bata tu kesa he? Tuje apni mom ki bilkul yaad nai aati kya? Kabhi call hi nai karta" " Nahi mom esa nai, me bas thoda busy ho gaya tha, me bilkul theek hoon, aapne na bahot achche time pe call kiya he" Rey says. "Achcha? Esa kya ho gaya he? You are sounding very happy."

"haan mom woh muje aapse aur dad se kuch important baat karni thi, aap log kal aane wale ho na?" Hearing this Taani feels nervous, looking at her Rey places a hand on her hand and tries to reassure her thru his eyes, "Haan hum aa rhe he but tuje kisne bataya? Mene bola tha tere papa ko ki tuje na bataye, I wanted to surprise you" Rey can just imagine his mom pouting, "Arey mom woh papa ne galti se bol diya tha". "Papa ka chamcha, galti dekhti hoon tum dono ko. Chal abhi rakhti hoon, kal subah milte he theek he?" They exchange goodbyes and hang up.

"Aap sachme apne parents se shadi ki baat karne wale ho? Do you really think they will accept us?" Taani asks feeling a bit scared. "Taani tum please itna tension mat lo, me sab sambhal lunga, I won't let you down this time I promise." Saying this he hugs her. "I know aap sambhal lenge but muje na thoda sa dar lag rha he, aapke parents ko milne me" Taani says. "My parents are really cool and supportive and they are going to love you." Rey assures her. He stays at her flat for a few hours and thn leaves for his house because his parents would there in the morning.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 5

Next morning,

Taani POV

Taani wakes up with a smile on her face, thank you Krishnaji, thank you thank you!!!! I have my Rey back bas his parents accepts us, what if they don't? Will he leave me? No he promised he wouldn't but I also don't want him to go against his family for me. Please Krishnaji aap sambhal lena. She get dressed while being tensed and leaves for college.

She gets to college and goes to her class and takes a sit, after a few minutes the gang including Swayam walk in, "Yeh iske chehre pe bara kyun baje he?" Vishakha asks, "Shayad ne breakup karliya hoga." Vicky replies. "Neha feeling sad for Taani." Neha says, "kyun bey? Bhool gyi how she behaves with us? How she forced Rey against dancing?" Bharat says. "Shut up all of you and take your seats" Sharon says noticing Swayam getting uncomfortable by the gang's talk. They all take seats. The professor enters and the class starts.

Rey's house

Rey and his parents are sitting in the living room, "So Rey kya important baat karni thi tumhe humse?" his mother asks "Woh mom I want to get married" Rey says nervously, "WHAT?" his parents say shocked. So Rey tells them everything even about his and gang's mistreatment towards Taani. Hearing all this his parents get angry, "How could you be so irresponsible Rey? Tumhari wajah se us bechari ki puri life kharab ho sakti thi and kya humne tumhe yeh sanskar diye he? Is this how you behave with your partner?" Rey's father says disappointedly, "I know dad mujse bahot galtiya hui he but I want to make it by her, I can't live without her." Rey says, "Hume us ladki se milna he." his mother says. "Mom I know aap mujse naraz he but please usse kuch mat kahiyega, she is really fragile rn with the pregnancy and her dr has said to not take any stress as it is not really good for the baby. Aap chahe utna muje dant lo, agar maarne he toh mar bhi lo but please use-" "Rey bas, me koi patthar dil insan nai hoon use is halat me kuch bura bhala kahungi aur rhi baat narazgi ki toh haan I am angry at you and more thn angry I am disappointed in you and your friends but hum woh sab baadme dekhlenge. First I want to meet my daughter-in-law" his mother replies.

"Matlab aap meri shadi karaoge usse?" Rey says feeling a bit dazed after hearing the word daughter-in-law, "Ab aur koi option chhoda he tumne?" his father asks sternly, Rey looks down. "Ab niche kya dekh rhe ho, call karo use and bulao." his mother says. "Haan karta hoon." he calls Taani and says to come to his house.

College

Yeh Rey ne muje ghar toh bula liya but aur kuch kaha hi nai, did his parents agree or not, hey krishnaji me kya karun she thinks looking gloomily, Swayam sees her sad and thinks about going to her, "Swayam, class ke liye late ho rha he, chalo na" hearing Sharon, Swayam follows her thinking he will talk to Taani at home later, wese bhi abhi use kuch bolunga toh bhadak jayegi. He and Sharon go to their classroom.

Rey's house

Taani rings the doorbell and Rey's mother opens the door, seeing her Taani feels scared, "Hello Beta, tum Taani ho?" his mother asks warmly, Taani nods her head feeling a bit speechless, "Arey toh darwaze pe kyun khadi ho, andar aao." Taani follows Rey's mother inside the house, Rey is looking at her with nervous expressions, Rey's father is also looking at her. "Betho beta, pani laun tumhare liye?" Rey's mother asks, "Nahi nahi Aunty". "Betho beta" Rey's father says, Taani takes a sit. "Taani beta tum ghabrao nahi, yaha tumse koi naraz nai he, hume toh kisi aurne hi disappoint kiya he" Rey's father says looking pointedly at his son. "Ummm woh me...."

Taani doesn't know what to say, "Taani do your parents know about you and Rey?" Rey's mother asks Taani gently, "Woh my parents are no more, they passed away when I was 5, uske baadse I have lived with my Dadi and Tauji, Taiji" Taani says, hearing this his parents feel heartbroken, "Toh aap ke ghar kisi bade ko pata he?" Rey's father asks, Taani shakes her head. "Koi baat nai hum aapka rishta leke aapke ghar aajayenge aur sabse baat bhi karlenge, aap is halat me kisi cheez ka tension mat lijiye" Rey's father says. "Kya naam he aapke Tauji ka?" he asks, "Rishi Shekhwat" Taani replies, "Jodhpur ke rehne wale Rishi Shekhwat?" he asks, Taani feeling a bit surprised says, "Aap Tauji ko jante he?" "Janta? Hum sath me college gye he, we knew each other very well but thn career aur family ki baagdhodh me touch chhut gaya." He says remembering his college friend.

"Aap jaldi se Rishi bhaisaab se baat kijiye in dono ke rishte ki." rey's mother says, hearing her Rey and Taani are both overwhelmed. "Mom Dad thank you so much!!!" Rey says with a big smile, "Zyada khush mat ho, tujse hum abhi bhi naraz he, me bas yeh apni beti ke liye kar rhi hoon" His mom says looking sternly at Rey, hearing his mom's sweet words Taani gets teary eyed, "Aunty, I am sorry" Taani says, "Arey tum kyun sorry bol rhi ho beta, galti sari is nalayak ki he, tum ro kyun rhi ho? Chalo aansu pochcho apne." his mother gently cups Taani's face and wipes her tears. Seeing this loving moment between them Rey and his father smile. The moment is broken by a growl, everyone looks at Taani, they are all silent for a min and they hear her stomach growl again. They all burst out laughing and Taani feels embarrassed but thn slowly smiles seeing everyone looking so happy, "woh mene lunch nai kiya tha" Taani says looking down shyly, "Arey is time pe toh khana time pe khana chahiye beta, chalo me kuch bana deti hoon, humne bhi lunch nai kiya he." saying this Rey's mom gets up, "me bhi help karti hoon aapki." "Nahi" Rey and his mother say at the same time, everyone looks at Rey, "I meant ki me aapki help kardunga mom, woh college se aayi he na thak gyi hogi." hearing him his parents smile and Taani blushes.

Rey helps his mother while his father and Taani sit talk about thier college and Taani's Tauji, they all have lunch and thn Rey goes to drop Taani at her house. "Ab khush ho?" Rey asks when they get inside her house, "Haan!" she says and jumps at him, leaving him with no choice but to catch, he huffs a laugh and thn twirls her ariound, "Me bhi bahot khush hoon, I don't even have words to describe how happy I am!" "I love you Rey" she says as they break the hug but Rey still has his arms wrapped around her waist, "I love you too Jaan" he leans in to kiss her and she closes her eyes but they get interrupted by Rey's phone ringing, Rey lets out a frustrated huff and gently knocks his head against hers but makes no move towards picking up his phone, "Rey koi important call hoga, uthaiye na" "Haan toh me bhi toh kuch important hi kar rha hoon na?" saying this he removes his phone from his pocket and makes a face after seeing who is calling, "Yeh sala bhi na, humesha mere romantic time pe call karta he." Taani sees its Swayam's call, "haan Swayam bol" Rey says picking up his call, "Rey Taani ghar pe nahi he" Swayam says in panicked voice, "Taani ghar pe hi toh he" Rey says but thn realizes what Swayam means, "Nai he Rey me uske kamre me hoon and uska sara saman bhi gayab he, why did you breakup with her? Teri wajah se woh ghar chhorke chali gyi, woh shayad Jodhpur gyi hogi, I need to go to Jodhpur-" Swayam says, "Swayam sans le, pagal ho gaya he kya tu? Tuje kisne kaha ki mera aur Taani ka breakup ho gaya he?" Rey asks, hearing this Taani gets confused in the background, "Rey muje sab pata he, muje pata he ki tu Taani se break up karne wala tha, jhooth mat bol" Swayam says angrily, "Swayam mera aur Taani ka breakup nai hua he aur na hi hum breakup karne wale he aur rhi baat Taani ki toh woh Mumbai me hi he, Jodhpur nai gyi he, tu shant ho ja " Rey tries to calm Swayam down Taani takes his phone from his hand and puts it on speaker , "Tu itna surely kese bol sakta he ki she is in Mumbai? Uska pura room khali he Rey!" hearing Swayam say this Taani gets angry, "Me us me ghar me doh din se nai reh rhi aur aapko ab pata chala he? WOW" "Taani! Tu kaha he aur tera saman kaha he and what do you mean ki tu doh din se yaha nai reh rhi! Abhi ke abhji ghar aa tu" Swayam bombards Taani with questions, "Bhai you don't have any right to ask me any questions aur na yeh meri fikar karne ka natak bandh kar dijiye, me AAPKE ghar wapas nai aa rhi" Taani saying this ends the call.

Rey looks at Taani helplessly, on one side its his best friend and on the other side is his life partner, "Taani atleast uski baat toh sun leti" "Rey please muje bhai ke barein me kuch baat nai karni, please" she angrily wipes her tears, seeing her condition he doesn't press her anymore. "Theek he, jesa tumhe sahi lage but please tum upset mat ho" Rey says and he hugs her trying to make her feel better, she holds on to him tightly wanting to forget about her brother and his behavior towards her.

Swayam:- Did I drive her away so far that she left our house without even telling me? He remembers all the time when he hurt her and how he let others hurt her and cries thinking how he lost the person who had sworn to never hurt and protect from everyone. She is right, I don't have any right to question her, not after how I treated her, bas Krishnaji woh jaha bhi ho safe ho, Rey bhi call nai utha raha. His phone rings and he gets relived thinking maybe its Taani or Rey but when he sees that its Sharon he cuts the call, his phone rings again and he is going scream at Sharon for calling again when he sees its Rey, "Rey! Taani kaha he? Tere gharpe he?" Swayam says picking up the call instantly, "Nahi Swayam woh mere gharpe nah-" Swayam interrupts hi, saying "What do you mean tere gharpe nai he? Kaha he meri behen Rey?" "Swayam calm down, Taani apne parents ke purane flat me he, she is fine and safe" Rey tries to calm Swayam down, "Woh waha kya kar rhi he? Me jake leke aata hoon use" Swayam says getting up, "Nahi Swayam, she doesn't want to see you right now, you have to respect her decision Swayam and please abhi tu uske gahr jayega toh mamla aur bigad jayega, I don't want to stress her out, please samaj" Rey pleads, "But Rey woh kabhi akele nahi rhi he, use andhere me bhi bahot dar lagta he woh waha kese rhegi" hearing Swayam Rey gets a bit irritated "Swayam woh 3 raat se waha reh rhi he, tuje yeh tak pata nai tha your sister hasn't been home in 2 days, tu itna apne world me kese kho gaya?", hearing Rey Swayam feels guilt hit him like a brick to the face, "Meri baat sun, humari wajah se usne pehle hi suffer kar liya he, ab aur nahi, if she doesn't want to see you right now thn you WILL respect her wish." Rey says sternly "But Rey me use ese, I can't live without her Rey, she is my baby sister, ho gyi mujse galti but kya woh muje ek chance bhi nai de sakti?" he says crying, "me tuje usse humesha ke liye dur rehne ko nai bol rha Swayam, kal woh college aayegi na, tab mil lena use, she is just not in the right frame of mind right now, try to understand" Rey says, "haan tu sahi keh rha he, I will apologize to her tomorrow" they hang up the call after a bit. Swayam goes to sleep feeling angry at himself.

Edited by Dramalicious21 - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

chapter 1

Will sh tell him about the pregnancy? She should.

coderlady thumbnail

Rey did not react well. It was a shock for him.

coderlady thumbnail

At least she has some money and a place to live.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 2

This gang is totally unfair to her. WhenRey and her brother don't respect her, why would they?

coderlady thumbnail

Everyone just keeps judging her. She is the bad guy.