beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

In what looks like another upcoming hit, spearheaded by talents such as Rajkummar Rao, Dulquer Salmaan and Adarsh Gourav, Netflix is back with a new web series titled Guns And Gulaabs. The star cast, on March 22, unveiled their characters from the show. Set in the backdrop of the 90s, the show revolves around crime and romance.

Rajkummar Rao, Dulquer Salmaan, Adarsh Gourav share first look from Guns And Gulaabs.

Chup Revenge Of The Artist

The mystery unfolds as #RBalki and #RakeshJhunjhunwala announce their new film #ChupRevengeOfTheArtist by unveiling the exciting motion poster! Stars #SunnyDeol, #DulquerSalmaan, #PoojaBhatt and 

#ShreyaDhanwanthary.

Sunny Deol on Instagram: “#ChupRevengeOfTheArtist #RBalki @iamsunnydeol @dqsalmaan @shreyadhan13 @poojab1972 @hopeprodn @rajasen @vishalsinhadop…”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I liked dq’s look the most

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want to know who are DQ's contacts in Bollywood. Despite delivering flops in Bollywood he still gets cast in good projects with top stars/great talent. Not denying his talent. But there are other equally talented folks in Malayalam film industry.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

How to pronounce his first name? 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

I want to know who are DQ's contacts in Bollywood. Despite delivering flops in Bollywood he still gets cast in good projects with top stars/great talent. Not denying his talent. But there are other equally talented folks in Malayalam film industry.

But none that fits the *look* profile of a Bollywood hero. FaFa and Soubin are much more talented, but they won't get the chances DQ does no matter how many contacts.

Same reason Parvathy won't succeed in Bollywood, but Asin got more than enough chances.

Bollywood places a premium on looks.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

But none that fits the *look* profile of a Bollywood hero. FaFa and Soubin are much more talented, but they won't get the chances DQ does no matter how many contacts.

Same reason Parvathy won't succeed in Bollywood, but Asin got more than enough chances.

Bollywood places a premium on looks.

How can you explain Allu Arjun’s fan following? Forget good looks, he is amongst the average lookers in the Telugu industry itself. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

How can you explain Allu Arjun’s fan following? Forget good looks, he is amongst the average lookers in the Telugu industry itself. 

Who are the Allu Arjun fans among Bollywood audience? Same as Prabhas fans?😆

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Who are the Allu Arjun fans among Bollywood audience? Same as Prabhas fans?😆

I don't know which kind but I read posts right here on this very forum singing the praises of his ‘dapper look’ and ‘dashing personality’. 😆 

EDIT: Ye lo the red faces started. Now at least you agree? 😆

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Angry Angry White Woman GIF - Angry Angry White Woman Angry Middle Aged White  Woman - Discover & Share GIFs