Why did Sehrish Ali get replaced in the show

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi,

I`ve been wondering this for a long time, thus I thought I`d ask on here to see if anyone has any idea what happend that while ago, but prior to the current Shefali`s entry in the show (played by Nisha Nagpal),, it was Sehrish Ali that was playing the role of Shefali, she made her entry n the show last Diwali, and then she suddenly vanished into thin air and was never seen in the show again, and later on, we got the abrupt and unexpected news that she got replaced by Nisha Nagpal, anyone have any clue what happend to her, why she was replaced, was she thrown out and forcibly replaced for whatever reason or did she leave bty her own choice and free will? Anyone have any idea or knowledge about this because I`m unable to find any information online, revolving around the topic, no articles, absolutely nothing and I`m left wondering curiously what the matter is, with no available answers

As a bonus question, additionally, I waned to know how many of us fans and viewers of YRKKH think Sehrish was better in the role and who, on the other hand, prefers Nisha instead? Send in your ideas, views and votes in the replies section below, Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail

I love the current actress playing Shefali! I hope to see her get more substantial scenes!

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe bcz she wasn't getting much screen time she decided to quit, even now also the characters of shefali and nishtha almost have no dialogues

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Initially Shefali was shown as a character who had no time for family as she was busy with her career hence had issues with her husband. That was the time the first actress playing the character hardly had anything to do. After the second actress came, suddenly Shefali is shown having lot of time just to stand mute in the wedding functions. 😆Isse achha she would have gone to office to work. 😆

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

I haven’t seen either of actress prior so I have no opinion. 

But Shefali’s character took a complete u-turn after nisha nagpal came on board. 

Earlier Shefali and Parth used to only fight lol and she was very ambitious. 

This Shefali and Parth romance and she has no job now. 🤦🏻‍♀️