Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SundariP

That's a thought..

Actually this is the right time to give a turn to his character as his life is effectively ruined.

Before malini pf he had the security of his friend and responsibility of child to look forward to... 

Now he's also as lost as imlie and watching imlie marrying his enemy is no less torture which his mother is putting him through. The fam didn't bother to remind him he's still married with a child on the way but wants him to witness the wedding of the girl he proposed 'to open his eyes' like wtf dude 🙄

Assuming Malini got pregnant on Janmashtmi and it's been Holi now, she should be nearly 7 months pregnant, baby can be born at any point. 

I'm rooting for Malini to appear with a child in a month or so, and they can keep it ambiguous on whether she was legitimately pregnant or she adopted/stole a baby to continue the ruse. 

Tagging my co-conspirator on this one 😂

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Assuming Malini got pregnant on Janmashtmi and it's been Holi now, she should be nearly 7 months pregnant, baby can be born at any point. 

I'm rooting for Malini to appear with a child in a month or so, and they can keep it ambiguous on whether she was legitimately pregnant or she adopted/stole a baby to continue the ruse. 

Tagging my co-conspirator on this one 😂

But adi wants to stop arylie wedding while malini has no benefit in that so what will be narrative if she indeed returns?

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

But adi wants to stop arylie wedding while malini has no benefit in that so what will be narrative if she indeed returns?

I don't even care. I just want Malini (and Mayuri) back 😂 kuch bhi convoluted plot likh do chalega, kaunsa aaj tak story ka koi sar pair raha hai. 

AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agar mujhe khushi nahi hai, toh tumhe khush rahne ka koi haq nahi hai..simple..the same thing that goes on in every show. It has reached a point that even if Imlie stays away from Malini, blame will fall on her. I am thinking Malini would have a miscarriage. I mean, did you see the amount of stress she put herself through. And the actress didn't show any baby bump. Instead of having to bring in a child, maybe they would go this way. That means Adi would be free of any responsibility. Post shaadi, Adi would then be targeting Aryan ..and Malini- them both.

How adi & Malini team up..beats me though 

Edited by _AmyChoco_ - 2 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Oye, if Adi succeeds in stopping the marriage, it means he wants AdiLie to happen. Koi samaj sewa thode hi kar raha hain shaadi rok ke. ðŸ¤£ And if AdiLie happens, toh AdiNi ka kya hoga? Malini's biggest incentive in not stopping AryLie marriage is getting Adi back. Between AdiNi, Aditya and Malini will take turns being AryLie shippers. ðŸ¤£Husband ne grand shaadi maangi, wife will ensure that the marriage goes through completion! ðŸ¤£

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Oye, if Adi succeeds in stopping the marriage, it means he wants AdiLie to happen. Koi samaj sewa thode hi kar raha hain shaadi rok ke. ðŸ¤£ And if AdiLie happens, toh AdiNi ka kya hoga? Malini's biggest incentive in not stopping AryLie marriage is getting Adi back. Between AdiNi, Aditya and Malini will take turns being AryLie shippers. ðŸ¤£Husband ne grand shaadi maangi, wife will ensure that the marriage goes through completion! ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣🤣

See, AKT and Malini Didi are the biggest AryLie shippers ðŸ˜­ Humne ainvayi unko badnaam kar rahe the, hum ehsaan-faramosh ðŸ¤”😒

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

oh we were saying after the wedding in April or may plus it would be a fun trp return during cricket