Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i think akshu arohi scene was different may be watch those i dont have courage or patience ðŸ¤£ but if you have you can watch it on insta ðŸ˜†

No I don't have it either ðŸ˜†

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

at that point of time i will be first person to watch all previous episodes along with current episodes ðŸ˜† i just want avoid hoping so much ðŸ˜Š

Aww🤗

You write OS and FF don't you? are you not curious to see how this situation is resolved? we have seen from day 1 of S3 what is driving all 3 of them, what is their biggest trauma and mistaken belief. Now it is all about to be resolved in a way that will then force the three characters into a new direction.

I have no worries about Abhira. I believe enough that they will always find their way back to one another and that their love will be stronger than before. Even if they separate or do not have their wedding now, it will happen and they will be more in love than ever before. Their trust and belief in one another would be stronger and no third person will be prioritised over their love.

Arohi is the one that interest me at the moment. She is pivotal in a way.  Akshu promised not to say anything until Arohi says otherwise. In return Arohi also said something along the lines of 'you are the only one I can count on' - these two lines of dialogue is incredibly important.

Now I want to see what Arohi will do. Will the love she has for her sister prevail? will she help Akshu in her moment of need just as Akshu has always helped her? There is reason for Akshu's unconditional love for Arohi. She is weak, needs that constant bolster of love and Akshu has always done that without once asking for anything in return. Just once, a time will come when Akshu needs Arohi's help.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

I write it os and ffs but i like sequences which has humor not a serious type of story or to emotional stories ðŸ˜† 

I really want to see arohi telling the truth but i dont want to watch epi and judge it and get disappointed  more ðŸ˜† as soon as i get to know if arohi confessed i am the first one to pat on her shoulder to say i am proud of her ðŸ˜† but my curiosity  can wait untill that happens ðŸ˜†

DiamondLife thumbnail

exactly if we are investing so much time we would definitely wish to see something tolerable ðŸ˜† arohi tracks and hurting manjari looks more like MUs coming up 🙄 My toleration level has crossed i just read writtern updated from last two days as I don't have any patience to watch arohi like this 😂 

They could have made arohi focus on her md but just because they want some drama they bought this track 😆 they will loose so many audience with this track. Considering most of the viewers do not like mahan akshu and evil arohi ðŸ˜†

Aarohi..naagin is doing everything but not focusing on her career..I thought she is smart professionally but BIG NO..She takes drugs..doesn't have compassion mercy nothing..no responsibility as a doctor..

MOOD kharab hai..Chalo hospital..

This girl can't take any responsibility if something goes wrong..She hides behind AK's pallu..Tomorrow as a doctor she will make things go wrong for a patient then also she will hide behind Ak'spallu.

Her MBBS license should be revoked immediately

AND AK'S MAHANTA KI DEVI SHOULD be sent to some charity ashram

DiamondLife thumbnail

I write it os and ffs but i like sequences which has humor not a serious type of story or to emotional stories ðŸ˜† 

I really want to see arohi telling the truth but i dont want to watch epi and judge it and get disappointed  more ðŸ˜† as soon as i get to know if arohi confessed i am the first one to pat on her shoulder to say i am proud of her ðŸ˜† but my curiosity  can wait untill that happens ðŸ˜†

Arey AArohi se pehle AK should tell the truth because hiding is not AK's nature..she always stand by truth. Yahan to kisiki zindagi ka sawal hai 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Arey AArohi se pehle AK should tell the truth because hiding is not AK's nature..she always stand by truth. Yahan to kisiki zindagi ka sawal hai 

my first preference would be akshu as i want to see her standing up with truth for manjari who gave her all the love like naira and abhi who is her love. 

But if in case her sister love overshadows her love. Then arohi should speak up i feel arohi would do that this is how they are whitewashing arohi. 

Where arohi will feel guilts and confess and then help akshu to take care of manjari