Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

really I am surprised as well all the star plus shows are going up but why people don't want to try a different story ?

August14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

really I am surprised as well all the star plus shows are going up but why people don't want to try a different story ?

Sorry if this hurts but Star shows are nothing but trash. They have no original content bas Bengali shows ke remakes bana rahe hai. This show actually has potential and the lead pair has chemistry too. Ppl should actually give this show a try its really good.

kooki07 thumbnail

very true used to watch Anupama long time ago then stopped it ,just watch Swaran Ghar now before it was very depressing ,Spy bHAU And Nima started watching the Parineeti but story was not moving ahead and now I think they have forgotten them self where they were and what they were showing at the beginning .

August14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I used to and still watch a lot of Star shows. I left watching Anupama in November story sirf circles mai ghoom rahi thi aur Anuj ko bhi typical nibba bana rakha hai tabse. MaAn look like nibba nibbi ultra pro max but still I want to watch their wedding. It's gonna be fun.

And btw I belong to Imlie fd. Last year se mai ye show dekh rahi hu abhi August ke baad fir se I quit watching because the show is become completely trash now.

I haven't watched Parineeti or Swarna Ghar not my taste but meko Spy Bahu ka concept bohat accha laga so I am watching it. Kash iss show ki trp increase hojaye and more ppl start liking and watching it. Aur ye forum bhi logon se bhar jaye 🪔

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

After that initial intrigue in Kashmir, the show is now turning out to be like any other show. All concentration on the family drama where the FL of this show is turning out to be like the FL every other show in ITV, the do gooder who likes to interfere in matters that do not concern her... The Spy Bahu protagonist is behaving like every other ITV bahu though she is not yet a bahu and seems to have only the spy qualities that goes with the regular ITV bahu.

And the caring, nariyel type ML in initial episodes have become a tormentor. The early glimpses of Yohan's character hinted at a person who was understanding and sympathetic. That guy would not have blamed Sejal for pointing her finger at him when the police questioned her coz what she told was the truth she saw. His character seems to have changed to someone like barbaric landlords of old times who chain their servants, like animals, as punishment. Totally uncalled for. 👎🏼

I do wish they had sent Sejal off with proper training other than just the intel info, shown her becoming skilled in fighting too.

The uniqueness the promos of the show hinted at is lost after the first week. Now it has become just like everyy other show with family politics.

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

The uniqueness the promos of the show hinted at is lost after the first week. Now it has become just like everyy other show with family politics.

Story of all the ITV serials. Promos will be made super interesting.. after all they need to attract everyone. then the same old family drama.. kitchen politics.. That is why, watching promos is my favorite way to pass time. And even if some promo makes me want to see any serial then I'll be seeing it only for 2-3 weeks max.

Edited by umawanderer - 2 years ago
dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I do wish they had sent Sejal off with proper training other than just the intel info, shown her becoming skilled in fighting too.

I was soo looking forward for her training sessions but alas vo to shuru hote hi khatam bhi ho gaya

Just because she can remember things/events clearly, rest sab cheez pr mitti daal di 🤔

It's a plus point but she should have been properly trained

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dipihp

I was soo looking forward for her training sessions but alas vo to shuru hote hi khatam bhi ho gaya

Just because she can remember things/events clearly, rest sab cheez pr mitti daal di 🤔

It's a plus point but she should have been properly trained

The problem with ITV is that the creatives do not wish to deviate from the basic storylines. They just brush up or polish cliche to look new. Not even interested in doing a bit of research or present a bit of logic.

When they brought in that explanation about suppressed memory, I thought the writer was doing some homework... But then they just showed the intelligence people sending an amateur without any training into the den of a suspected terrorist!!!

They didn't even have to put in much effort in presenting the training too.. Just had to show her practicing in different outfits and showing her skills improved greatly from the first attempt, may be taking lesser time in running a specific distance or beating someone or even holding on in compact where initially she fell within minutes.

Instead the creatives present the oft trodden path of antagonism between leads, the FL with a golden heart who is set to make all things right, a couple of hugs btwn the leads...

Disappointed 😒

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail

true they will the same house hold and kitchen politics so end of the story .

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

The problem with ITV is that the creatives do not wish to deviate from the basic storylines. They just brush up or polish cliche to look new. Not even interested in doing a bit of research or present a bit of logic.

When they brought in that explanation about suppressed memory, I thought the writer was doing some homework... But then they just showed the intelligence people sending an amateur without any training into the den of a suspected terrorist!!!

They didn't even have to put in much effort in presenting the training too.. Just had to show her practicing in different outfits and showing her skills improved greatly from the first attempt, may be taking lesser time in running a specific distance or beating someone or even holding on in compact where initially she fell within minutes.

Instead the creatives present the oft trodden path of antagonism between leads, the FL with a golden heart who is set to make all things right, a couple of hugs btwn the leads...

Disappointed 😒

I doubt thode episodes baad to bhul hi jaana hai k kuch mission bhi tha or kitchen politics hi chalegi with some lead scenes here n there