Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

yaar koi marna mt mje .. but initially I liked Shagun a lot for his portrayal of Meet Ahlawat… then I discovered splitsvilla and saw few clips .. (frankly dekhi ni  gyi mjse) after that I saw him acting really shy on being asked about hookups and dating.. to mje odd lga .. and truth to be told tbse thoda fake lgne lga … 

isliye mje ye b lgta h k jitna friendly dikhate h ye dono (Ashi and Shagun) shayd utne friendly h ni .. but they are thorough professional…

1 show ki off screen camaraderie b kafi work krti h unke favor me .. 

take Dheeraj-Shraddha (KDB) , Krishna-Mughda (KKB), Sriti-Shabbir (KKB), Harshad-Pranali (YRKKH), Sumbul-Gashmeer and Sumbul -Fahman (Imlie) , Rohit-Aishwarya (BL), Rupali-Gaurav (Anupama) , Kanwar-Alice (PS), Priyanka-Ankit (Udaariyaan) and so on …  they don’t shy away from trolling their own show and giving fun segments together… this is something majorly missing from the show .. on screen b koi jyada romantic couple h ni ye .. and off screen b itna friendly banter dikhta ni .. isliye b there is a disconnect… don’t kill me for this comment but I felt this way ..

sorry If I offended anybody..

Main isiliye Splitsvilla nahi dekhungi coz I don't wanna let go of Meetwa's image!

Inke IVs with time ache huye hai but not that level! Abhi bhi they aren't that good frnds I think!

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Jiggy summary de do .. pura live ni dekh paungi…

I don't think aur kuch tha except BTS stuff.. Wo aaya he tha isiliye.. 😆

Jiggy7 thumbnail

agree there ..  that its their personal choice .. I am not saying they should or should not .. I infact stay away from actor’s personal lives as much as possible…

Anju said something about not getting their off screen content in terms of interviews and fun segments.. so I was just replying to that …  also only good friendship won’t make the show last … MHRW is again an example here.. although the show is number 1 at IF and Twitter trends .. it did not complete even 250 episodes…  there are other shows as well.. 

what I was saying that off screen content does keep the interest going even in boring phases like the one we have now in Meet… that’s why PS and YRKKH has a sbb or sbs segment almost everyday…to keep the interest afloat .. whereas for Meet, if it ever gets a segment then that is shown after the telecast… so even if something caught viewer’s eye .. they can simply watch it over app .. otherwise they can’t because there is not going to be a repeat telecast… so showing segment afterwards is wasteful… 

if they have to create curiosity.. bts and segments should air beforehand… their strategy is wrong and that’s why I found Shagun’s outburst weird … 

not to mention fun interviews and segments creates buzz .. anyways I really don’t care as I said I anyways don’t look forward for their romance ..  I like their clownery and comedy .. 👍🏼

Inka ek pic nahi mila aaj tak.. 😭

When we were asking for it, ppl told us we are creating unnecessary pressure on them! Co-actor ke saath wo bhi show ke leads ka not a single pic in 200 epis ye kaisa pressure ho gaya unpe.. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Inka ek pic nahi mila aaj tak.. 😭

When we were asking for it, ppl told us we are creating unnecessary pressure on them! Co-actor ke saath wo bhi show ke leads ka not a single pic in 200 epis ye kaisa pressure ho gaya unpe.. 

that’s why I was saying that they are not that good friends.. jitna dikhate h … infact Sharain and Shagun k off screen pics mil jate h sath me but not them .. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

that’s why I was saying that they are not that good friends.. jitna dikhate h … infact Sharain and Shagun k off screen pics mil jate h sath me but not them .. 

You know what they have actually clicked pics together but they don't post it shipping ke dar se.. I think as actors they should have a thick skin and post it regardless!

Jugnu21 thumbnail

You know what they have actually clicked pics together but they don't post it shipping ke dar se.. I think as actors they should have a thick skin and post it regardless!

mje 1 baat btao Jiggy if that is the case then Sharain k sath ye pics post krta h and fir warning b deta h k kisi ne ulta seedha comment kia to block kr dega .. tb inko darr ni lgta …🤣 

ya hm ye maan le k kuch locha h wha …  🤣 

anyways mje kya .. maine to wo splitsvilla wali clips dekh li to Meet Ahlawat k obsession se mai bahar aa chuki hu… and kitna fake h kitna real .. ye log hi jaane … mai abse bts dekhungi hi ni … sirf show jb tk dekh ri hu tb tk … 

waise b ye show mushkil se 100 episode or chlega .. jaise ja ra h … agr next week trp ni badhi to zee definitely interfere krega … trp topper ni h but jitni h utni to maintain kre …  😆

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Unke friendship k baare mai nahi pata but segments, interviews etc usually tab v mil jaate even though co-actors are not friendly with each other or have an ongoing issue or controversy between them . 

But here I think due to the fast pace of the show, they have to shoot too much and therefore no time is left for these stuff.

Last few years, I stopped looking off screen things. SM Lives toh kabhi nahi dekhti. Especially because otherwise,  many times, I lose the connect with the characters after knowing their actual personalities which again still might not be true. 🤣🤣.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

mje 1 baat btao Jiggy if that is the case then Sharain k sath ye pics post krta h and fir warning b deta h k kisi ne ulta seedha comment kia to block kr dega .. tb inko darr ni lgta …🤣 

anyways mje kya .. maine to wo splitsvilla wali clips dekh li to Meet Ahlawat k obsession se mai bahar aa chuki hu… and kitna fake h kitna real .. ye log hi jaane … mai abse bts dekhungi hi ni … sirf show jb tk dekh ri hu tb tk … 

waise b ye show mushkil se 100 episode or chlega .. jaise ja ra h … agr next week trp ni badhi to zee definitely interfere krega … trp topper ni h but jitni h utni to maintain kre …  😆

Bold- oh no , fir se yaad aa gayi wo sab🤣🤣. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Mujhe kya pata.. Ye to mujhe TT pe logo ne bataya ki phone segment mai unhone Shagun ke phone mai Ashgun pics dekhe the 🤣

And ye samjhaya ki Ashi ke do bade bade FDs be already itni gandi shipping ki hai ki Ashgun have learnt their lesson not to give any content for off-screen shipping.. 😆

TRP waala list dekho I posted in that thread.. Chee has worse problems than Meet 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Mujhe kya pata.. Ye to mujhe TT pe logo ne bataya ki phone segment mai unhone Shagun ke phone mai Ashgun pics dekhe the 🤣

And ye samjhaya ki Ashi ke do bade bade FDs be already itni gandi shipping ki hai ki Ashgun have learnt their lesson not to give any content for off-screen shipping.. 😆

TRP waala list dekho I posted in that thread.. Chee has worse problems than Meet 🤣

hai? jb maine initially show dekhna shuru kia ta.. the very first Ashi’s interview clip which I saw .. she was saying in that clip that so far she has been blessed that people have not shipped her with her co-actors .. and always seen them as friends… 

now this is a news to me …🤣 honestly mje b lgta h that Ashi is a private person… and even though she may be dating someone she won’t reveal… or jha tk maine dekha h she is always accompanied by her mother… and very close to her ..  

or Shagun ki baat kre to he definitely had some past relationships for sure ..and he is also close to his family… he may be dating someone too .. wo valentines day wale din story me when he was singing alone in his car to backseat me flowers rkhe te .. and if I am not wrong carnations ya orchids te …  

well these are just my observations.. but unki life .. and honestly kyu pdna h .. unless and until something huge controversy came out .. I usually refrain from commenting… 

waise b SSP walo ne bola hoga jo b jaisa b h private rkho .. unka 1 show suffer kia ta na ..Diya Aur Baati Hum k lead pair wala fiasco aisa out of hand gya k show hi bnd ho gya …🤣