Vikram - the blame gamer 😒 🤦‍♀️ Yug's presence felt comedic lol 😂

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't know but this Vikram seriously has some bone of contention or something that he has a tendency to blame Swaran for Kanwal's death. When she asked for his help over the injection, he refused over his false reasons. Nor was the house registered under his name, that he decided to sell Swaran ghar & have that real estate agent enter the premise without the actual owner's consent. 

Yug's presence in the mourning rituals felt hysterical. Dude was in Mumbai lol 😂 🤣 while the elder brothers were in flight. He could've arrived earlier as opposed to the 14 hour direct flight which I presume the elders brothers took as an emergency flight. 😆Lol, was he that hungover after his call with Kanwal?😆No offense, it felt comedic. Like Nakul & Vikram's roles have more weight in comparison to his. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vikram is a big hypocrite. He made me hate him even in the limited presence. Yes, Yug could have come earlier for the last rites and even to help out when his dad was hospitalised. He could have attended online for some days. Nakul is the only one I can humanise a little bit because he genuinely feels at times, but his wife is a turn off. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

so soon after his death they are trying to sell the house which I think is on swans name ?they cant even touch it .I think .

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yehi ihatka lagega..inko ie baap sab kuch swaran ke naam karke gaya hai phir saara haq jaayega tel lene

In today's episode yug showed thisa insaaniyat but yeh Vikram ka bacha damaged his awaaz since kamala nahi hai settled nahi hai..yeh Vikram pata mahi khudko samajhta kya hai..jaise pata  nahi sabko own karta hai..

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Those kids r pathetic 🤬..nothing makes me comedic from those garbage sorry to say ..🙄who needs children if they r like this ? Waiting to c when swarn will kick out all 3 junks  from this house ..

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Yehi ihatka lagega..inko ie baap sab kuch swaran ke naam karke gaya hai phir saara haq jaayega tel lene

In today's episode yug showed thisa insaaniyat but yeh Vikram ka bacha damaged his awaaz since kamala nahi hai settled nahi hai..yeh Vikram pata mahi khudko samajhta kya hai..jaise pata  nahi sabko own karta hai..

I think they will utilize Aarav as their plan (or maybe Nimmo & Kiran might do so, with Nakul giving into their plan + pingpong thing) or I might be wrong. Even though the Aarav & Swaran scenes were adorable for a change but I think Kiran & Nimmo might take advantage of this. Yug did so some remorse but, yeah, Kiran & Vikram brainwashed him to sorta easy target who is bit naive & foolish. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

so soon after his death they are trying to sell the house which I think is on swans name ?they cant even touch it .I think .

I think this is where the legal fiascos might take a big tide between the mother & the sons with Vikram doing his selfish morchebaazi or whatever lol. 😂 Actor playing Vikram is better than Nakul and Yug for some reason in depicting his selfish behavior in a cunning way so that others give in especially Nakul. There is outright disgust for Vikram's negativity & the actor is doing a good job of it in comparison to Nakul & Yug.  Kiran got Yug into the discussion too over the food table at the ending scene. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

very sad who would wish to have the kids if they are going to turn out like these .