Ladke walon and ladkiwalon

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 years ago

Ye shadi hone ka lakshan mujhe diktha nahi hai lets wait and watch πŸ˜‚ agar iss bar nahi hua hum forum main hi shadi kar denge unki πŸ˜†

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I have a feeling shaadi kaise bhi ho jayegi. It's just that the wedding preparations are not lavish this time because of lot of cost cutting and focus of channel and ph on other shows isliye wedding feels nahi aa rahi hai but still mere ko lagta hai the wedding will happen because the previous two leads did get married even with lot of adchans and badhas. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ye shadi hone ka lakshan mujhe diktha nahi hai lets wait and watch πŸ˜‚ agar iss bar nahi hua hum forum main hi shadi kar denge unki πŸ˜†

ha ha ha this is too funny …forum’s very own khwaab n khayaalaat 

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely.

They keep getting our hopes up and then dash them cruelly.

I don't care how they get married but they should be getting married asap!πŸ‘πŸΌ We need a break, they need a break.🀣

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is bar hi kr do shadi, i don't have the himmat to watch all the rituals again. 

Also Arohi ko expose kro before wedding, so that akshu can ve free from Arohi's burden and enjiy her wedding without aru and family jaap

Edited by chremma - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I have a feeling shaadi kaise bhi ho jayegi. It's just that the wedding preparations are not lavish this time because of lot of cost cutting and focus of channel and ph on other shows isliye wedding feels nahi aa rahi hai but still mere ko lagta hai the wedding will happen because the previous two leads did get married even with lot of adchans and badhas. 

i hope ho jaye πŸ˜†so many people are doing so many things for marriage πŸ€£ dkp ko chod ke πŸ˜‚

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

ha ha ha this is too funny …forum’s very own khwaab n khayaalaat 

πŸ˜† I am so bored to see so many tilaks and we are preparing for marriage as its coming in 2 weeks but looking at precap i lost all hopes πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Absolutely.

They keep getting our hopes up and then dash them cruelly.

I don't care how they get married but they should be getting married asap!πŸ‘πŸΌ We need a break, they need a break.🀣

exactly i need a break from tilak - tilak tilak πŸ˜† or i other words i want to say talak talak to tilak πŸ˜†

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chremma

Is bar hi kr do shadi, i don't have the himmat to watch all the rituals again. 

Also Arohi ko expose kro before wedding, so that akshu can ve free from Arohi's burden and enjiy her wedding without aru and family jaap

normal shadi main parents ko stress hotha hai ki sab theek se hojaye. Ye serial ki shadi ki wajah se hamari bp badhi hui hai πŸ˜† ek toh karathe nahi hai upar kuch na kuch precap dekhe hamara bp bada dethe hai πŸ˜†

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

πŸ˜† I am so bored to see so many tilaks and we are preparing for marriage as its coming in 2 weeks but looking at precap i lost all hopes πŸ˜†

I know right…har chiz ki ek hadd hoti hai