Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Every naagin season family was wierd but i can still justify somewhere why they were wierd πŸ˜†

S1 - looked normal family. 

S2 too i guess. 

S3 mahir's brother ditched them on mandap so people were okay for mahir marrying bela πŸ˜‚ and bela's marriage was compromise as there was some loan or something

S4 i dont remember what happend. 

S5 it was mutual not so mutual marriage and cheel ko kya hi fark padtha hai πŸ˜‚

S6 is hillarious. 

They are shown as humans but kisi ke pass sympathy ladki se bath karna hai hi nahi.. mere bete ne tumhe chuna hai toh tumhe shadi karne padegi bhad main jaye tumhare feelings πŸ˜‚

That naani ghost that too in wierd tones blabber nonsense. πŸ˜‚ i think this nani is the ultimate villain of the season πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Her talk with mahek is sort of confusing where she mentioned did main rishab ko door kaise rakhun woh mujhse pyar kartha hai. Rithesh toh phir bhi bhola tha πŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Woh sach me bholi and innocent hai🀣  why she is scare of Rishabh?? Precap Ka expression dekhke Lagta tha she is she is baddy but Woh tho Rishabh ki imagination tha yeh Naagin tho Itni siddi hai ke she thinks Rishabh really could have feelings for herπŸ˜› 

I thought Bina baat ke Rishabh ne apna katwa liya kyu ki Pratha doesn't give a damn but how wrong was IπŸ˜† Rishabh tho Uske plan me Kabhi tha hi Nahi. He made wildcard entry in her plan to marry naive innocent guy. Cholo now I can give full marks to Rishabh's decision to marry her. He did affected her and her plan 😏 she doesn't know how to handle him. 

I just don't like Pratha being so scared of rishabh. Bhai usne dokhe se Shaadi Kari hai. She didn't knew he is going to marry him. Just slap or push him and told him off. Kam se kam usko kud se dur lagne ki try tho Karo. Yese daregi tho plan kaise Pura Hoga? She has superpower πŸ€ͺaur ek human se dar rahi hai.

Rishabh -1 

Pratha- 0

Okay now coming to pranish scene. That was hot πŸ”₯ love teju and Simba's chemistry. They looks so good together. Really a good looking couple. Simba is great in both intense scene and romantic scene. His expression are really good,  Bas usse heavy dailogue na bulvao tho he is prefect πŸ‘Œ I hope he improve that too. Otherwise he is really good . 

Agreed about the overdone naivety of Pratha's character here. I thought after the naagin reveal they'll do away with the bechari innocent heroine narrative. But the way they're showing The Sarvashreshtha Sheshnaagin to be so clueless it just doesn't sit well with me I dunno 

But yesss these two actually look sooo good together I can't believe! I'm no longer Team Ritesh, now I'm Team PraRish too  β€οΈ

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Acha ek baat batao kya naagin ko kud ka hi vish affect karta hai kya?? πŸ€£

Oh my god yesss what was that? Abbey fictional story hai toh kya kuch bhi dikhaoge πŸ˜†

Why would her own venom affect her? And tbh I feel like I'm the fool here cause why am I even asking about logic from Ekta lol πŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

If she uses her Naagin powers on him and pushes him from not touching her phir romance kaise milega show meinπŸ˜† may be that's why they made her to behave like previous wali Pratha infront of Rishab πŸ˜†

On  a serious note, Pratha knew that Rishab doubts her. So she can't behave stubborn after their marriage all of a sudden which might raise more doubts. For time being she might act innocent and helpless infront of him

Ok this seems like the most probable & suitable wali justification. Phir theek hai, otherwise I don't want her to be shown all clueless and bholi bhaali. 

Yes I understand that Pratha is a reluctant saviour here, never wanted to take up the mantle of Sheshnaagin but now that she is one she should be shown that she's powerful and clever if not shrewd. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mish_18

Agreed about the overdone naivety of Pratha's character here. I thought after the naagin reveal they'll do away with the bechari innocent heroine narrative. But the way they're showing The Sarvashreshtha Sheshnaagin to be so clueless it just doesn't sit well with me I dunno 

But yesss these two actually look sooo good together I can't believe! I'm no longer Team Ritesh, now I'm Team PraRish too  β€οΈ

You were team Ritesh before? πŸ˜² I think Pratha's naivety when it comes to handling human relationships and intimacy just adds to her overall charm. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

exactly πŸ˜‚ and koi pratha ka pooch nahi raha ki uski marzi kya hai. S1 to s4 male leads maintained distance from naagin s5 main veer tha hi cheel toh usko pehle hi tharki dikhaya gaya πŸ€£ yaha par sanskari ladka bigad gaya πŸ˜‚

Mujhe too much sanskari ladke ache nee lagte serials me πŸ˜† Naughty and tharki Rishabh is fun to watch β˜ΊοΈ Even Veer was super naughty therefore lovable β€οΈ

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Every naagin season family was wierd but i can still justify somewhere why they were wierd πŸ˜†

S1 - looked normal family. 

S2 too i guess. 

S3 mahir's brother ditched them on mandap so people were okay for mahir marrying bela πŸ˜‚ and bela's marriage was compromise as there was some loan or something

S4 i dont remember what happend. 

S5 it was mutual not so mutual marriage and cheel ko kya hi fark padtha hai πŸ˜‚

S6 is hillarious. 

They are shown as humans but kisi ke pass sympathy ladki se bath karna hai hi nahi.. mere bete ne tumhe chuna hai toh tumhe shadi karne padegi bhad main jaye tumhare feelings πŸ˜‚

That naani ghost that too in wierd tones blabber nonsense. πŸ˜‚ i think this nani is the ultimate villain of the season πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Dadi waise badi cute hai β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Mujhe too much sanskari ladke ache nee lagte serials me πŸ˜† Naughty and tharki Rishabh is fun to watch β˜ΊοΈ Even Veer was super naughty therefore lovable β€οΈ

me too 

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 years ago
mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

You were team Ritesh before? πŸ˜² I think Pratha's naivety when it comes to handling human relationships and intimacy just adds to her overall charm. 

Kitna bhola pyaara sa ladka he was, yaar. And the way he stood up to his mother for Pratha against his old fiance. Poor guy, so excited he was all that time ki finally shaadi happening with Pratha. Tho he still seemed a bit entitled at times to me. But his character I liked a lot. πŸ˜­

They should also give Ritesh one drunk-crying session on Jag Soona Soona Laage. Let my cutie boi Ritz cry. Dhokha hua hai uss bechare ke sath bhi πŸ₯Ί