Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Looks like all of them had off last two days. Let's see if we get any BTS today.

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

If Raavi thought Shiva agreed to the shaadi, then why did Dhara forcefully feed her alcohol? She could have just continued the lie and finished the haldi rasam right?!

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

Rishita and Dhara continue Raavi's haldi ceremony

Raavi is ful talli and has her hand on her head.

Dhara once again apologizes.

They put haldi on her face and hands.

Dhara says, "bhagwan kare iss haldi ke nakar ke saat Shiva ke pyar ka rang tujhe pe aisa chade ki saat janmon tak uttar na jaaye, tujhe dekheke baby bhi kehata hoga kya pagli chachi hai meri"

Rishita laughs.

Dhara kisses Rishita and Raavi.

She asks Rishtia to manage Raavi and she will be back in few minutes and leaves from the mandap.

Raavi is not steady and Rishita asks Raavi to lean on her.

Or tujhe dekh ke kehta hoga kya criminal Tai h meri, Rishita is not able to do simple things because she is pregnant but she can manage an adult who is full drunk and can do anything

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VNuts

If Raavi thought Shiva agreed to the shaadi, then why did Dhara forcefully feed her alcohol? She could have just continued the lie and finished the haldi rasam right?!

Kyun ki Dhara Mahan hai na she can't be wrong. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva- Dhara scene in Dhara's room

Shiva is still waiting for an answer about the sherwani,

He says, "Bhabi aap se pooch raha hoon, ye achanak shaadi, yeh baaki sab kuch ho raha hai mujhe ajeeb lag raha hai toh aap ko bhi ajeeb lag raha hai?

Dhara says, "Hardik Bhai ki shaadi hai iss me ajeeb kya hai, tu ek baat bata, itni maanoton ke baad Bhai ke shaadi hone jaa rahe hai, abb itna sawaal jawab karne ki bhajay kush nahi ho sakta hai kya. aur ye sherwani yaha par meine kaha thaa Raavi ko laane ke liye, Hardik Bhai ke liye, abb end moment pe kuch hogaya toh"

Shiva asks, "ye chipklai laayi hai, Hardik Bhia ke liye, yeh baat mujhe kyun nahi pata thaa"

Dhara says, "Answer the following questions baad me khelenge Shiva? ghar me itna saara kaam pada hua hai aur tu itna saara sawaal jawab kar raha hai mere saath, jaa jaa Gaumbi ke paas jaa, uske kaam me haath bata, jaa"

Shiva tells her, " jab se hosh me aaya naa iss hawa me jhol hi mehka raha hai, kuch toh gadbad hai , pata lagake rahoonga" and he leaves.

Dhara's monologue, "yeh toh bolkar gaya, kuch toh gadbad hai, jaisa jaise ye shaadi ka mahurat nazdeek aa raha hai naa, waise waise ye shaadi khatam hone ke chances badte jaa rahe hain, hey Somnathji bacha lena"

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Which haq thi is Shiva quarrelling Raavi? He is not her husband and she is not his wife. That he is telling her to help Dhara with the wedding preparations. Jeez. This man is a male chauvinist when it comes to her. He is a monster. How did Raavi fall in love with Shiva is still not understandable. How did she even fall in love

Ps. I no longer look for logic in this show. As of now I am only watching for entertainment purposes

ZaaraBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Kyun ki Dhara Mahan hai na she can't be wrong. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Dhara didn't give her a chance. She shoved the bottle in her mouth. Poor soul spotted out some..such a hazard Raavi could've choked

mpks1 thumbnail

Suman and Mami at the Car rental place. She is probing the guy and asks if one of her sons came to rent a car from him.

He says Dev came the previous day and said it was an emergency and wanted a car for 2 days. He gave what he had and asks if something is wrong.

Mami cannot keep her mouth shut, "arrey bahut badi gadbad hui hai"

He asks, "kya hua mere gaadi ko"

Suman says, " kuch nahi hua teri gaadi ko beta, tu kyun tension le raha hai, gaadi mil jaayegi tujhe"

Suman's monologue, " ho na ho, iss kaand me uss Bhagodi ki beti ka hi haath hai, Gautam aur Shiva ko kidnap karke le gayi, aur sab baaki ke chamche, rishwath de unhone bhi usk saat diya" 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Suman figures that Dhara is the mastermind of the kaand 🥳🤣

Thank God Raavi will not be the only one taking the blame, Dhara is joining her as well. But Bhabi bhakt Shiva will let go of BhabhiMa's sins.

Koi kada rahe ya na rahe Shiva Pandya hamesha BhabiMa ke aage kada rahegaa 😆😆

ZaaraBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Suman figures that Dhara is the mastermind of the kaand 🥳🤣

Thank God Raavi will not be the only one taking the blame, Dhara is joining her as well. But Bhabi bhakt Shiva will let go of BhabhiMa's sins.

Koi kada rahe ya na rahe Shiva Pandya hamesha BhabiMa ke aage kada rahegaa 😆😆

I Don't think so. Not with the attitude he's been giving Dhara recently..