Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: spdp

I don’t want it to drop.

I want to see ShiVi ki story.

I want to see Raavi ki Khushiyan

I want to see KDice as ShiVi for long.

My wish is writers get changed/ new added - ones who believe in forever love & positivity.
since current duo seems lost in repeats & busy w/ their complete anti happiness ott creation.

Even I also want to see raavi khusiyaan. That's all shivi fans wishes. I am always Manifesting that writers should change or show to end.

Edited by Lovely2021 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Rishita and Dhara continue Raavi's haldi ceremony

Raavi is ful talli and has her hand on her head.

Dhara once again apologizes.

They put haldi on her face and hands.

Dhara says, "bhagwan kare iss haldi ke nakar ke saat Shiva ke pyar ka rang tujhe pe aisa chade ki saat janmon tak uttar na jaaye, tujhe dekheke baby bhi kehata hoga kya pagli chachi hai meri"

Rishita laughs.

Dhara kisses Rishita and Raavi.

She asks Rishtia to manage Raavi and she will be back in few minutes and leaves from the mandap.

Raavi is not steady and Rishita asks Raavi to lean on her.

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did Raavi tell the whole plan to shiva

SHIVA go get a danda and hit Dhara and Rishita please

mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva in Dhara's room , took a shower changed into the Red kurta and stands in front of the mirror and he notices the sherwani that Raavi brought at the store. He gets FB of him checking the sherwani at home and realizes its the same one.

Dhara comes to the room and he asks her about it.

He says, " Bhabi ye sherwani naa chipkali karidke aayi thi, yahan pe kya kar raha hai, arrey hai kiske liye"

Dhara is thinking and doesn't know what to say.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's high time they stop this sasta comedy and show some drama. This week has been all about haldi. Next week will be mehndi and sangeet. Wedding drama will happen next to next week.

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dhara was disgusting. How she forced the daaru down Raavis throat was disgusting..then left pregnant Rishita to handle a big grown woman!!! She is a bully and is very bossy.

Suman said the wedding will not happen without her. Her kids won't do it. Poor woman, Dhara has all your sons on her fingers.

Felt bad for Raavi. Shiva is a monster, but somehow I feel the marriage will happen and he won't blam Raavi this time

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaaraBB

Did Raavi tell the whole plan to shiva

SHIVA go get a danda and hit Dhara and Rishita please

I feel.like even if she tells the whole plan..he will accuse her for everything leading to this day..

mpks1 thumbnail

Back at the mandap

Rishita says, 'abb kya karna hai, haan mein toh haldi waala paani toh bhool gayi, Raavi mein haldiwala paani daloongi, teek hai, Raavi ruk jaa" as Raavi is swaying too much.

Gets the matka and pours the haldi paani on her.

Raavi is completely drenched.

Thus Rishita completes Raavi's haldi.

She holds Raavi and slowly takes her back to the room.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deeps07

I feel.like even if she tells the whole plan..he will accuse her for everything leading to this day..

If Somnath wants shivi together please writers end this MU drama . Even of stretching it. We are so done . It's high time for truth to be out.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What the hell with the writers???

Why are they showing that intoxicating someone forcefully is okay only because they are family???

Isn't Dhara supposed to be the lead??? Which lead make others drink alcohol? What kind of plan Dhara has? I hope this track doesn't end with marriage.

Why is Shiva not tensed for Raavi? He knows that she has never touched alcohol in her life, he knows she hates it because when Shiva came home all drunk she shouted on him, yet all he cares is how much Dhara does??? Like seriously bro!!!?#&$