Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VNuts

It would have to be, right?! They can’t afford to have actors getting drunk on sets. 😆

They can’t afford to and Alice will be against it too. But damn, WTF are they showing in the show?😡

Dhara makes them all drink but Raavi will be blamed for everything. Shiva and Suman will even go to the extent of calling Dhara, boli and it’s all Raavi’s plan.

No one including Dhara will be able to stand up against Siman and Shiva whrn theu accuse Raavi. We clearly saw who behaves how in Raavi’s recent dream. That’s exactly what will happen,

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I really don't like the way they show alcohol forcefully getting into women's system specially when it is such a MASSIVE issue right now.

Like really don't-

please.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Everyone feels Shiva is suspicious okayyy fine but how will that effect Raavi?

A) SANE WAY : They gonna talk and confront each other and make up. (LMAAAOOO Not happening sorry I suggested)

B) CREATIVITY WAY : They gonna make Raavi guilty for the 29237th time and gaslight the heck out of her after Shiva spews venom at her and then he gonna come out of it happily glorified along with Suman mummy joining YKB ka bada hug that Bhabhi the maa initiates after raita.

Then- Agni Pariksha deti reh Raavi...hmara acha time pass ho raha hai 🐷

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

A) SANE WAY : They gonna talk and confront each other and make up. (LMAAAOOO Not happening sorry I suggested)

B) CREATIVITY WAY : They gonna make Raavi guilty for the 29237th time and gaslight the heck out of her after Shiva spews venom at her and then he gonna come out of it happily glorified along with Suman mummy joining YKB ka bada hug that Bhabhi the maa initiates after raita.

C : Chu

H: hara mango more

A: A$$h@£€

U: utter crap

B: BC

E: egomaniac

Y: yuck

Sorry I just lost it but these senior writers are getting on my never.. What's their problem 😡

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

let’s me try ‘Chomedy way’ the new Choubey experiments in this track.

Raavi is drunk : Shiva is pretending to be drunk as he is Now Somnath ka sasta CID mode.

Raavi goes on ‘itna life kharaab ho gayaa itna life kharaab ho gayaa’ type rant ratta at samandar ke kinaarey … Shiva reaches there .. Raavi blabbers it all…how trusting maasi was wrong.. how Anita tricked.. how no one believed her… how much she has started liking Shiva truck bhar ke.. how much it hurts when he doesn’t trust her, yells at her.., how much she is afraid to lose him.. how much she is afraid of Suman … all all in Comedy 🙄 way.

Shiva ki 👀 khulla… he diverts his cidgiri to trap maami & make Maa Suman talk…

post that: comedy shifts to emotions & Shiva blasts them all!!

hoga kuchch adbhut best best bakwaas hi! But phir bhi!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Raavi is drunk : Shiva is pretending to be drunk as he is Now Somnath ka sasta CID mode.

Raavi goes on ‘itna life kharaab ho gayaa itna life kharaab ho gayaa’ type rant ratta at samandar ke kinaarey … Shiva reaches there .. Raavi blabbers it all…how trusting maasi was wrong.. how Anita tricked.. how no one believed her… how much she has started liking Shiva truck bhar ke.. how much it hurts when he doesn’t trust her, yells at her.., how much she is afraid to lose him.. how much she is afraid of Suman … all all in Comedy 🙄 way.

I'll be surprised if they make him move a finger again in his own track LMAO 🤣

Wo usse ab itna bhi nahi karayenge

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Kuch bhi hoga par Yeh bilkul nahi hoga kyunki it makes sense.

Sense and Choubays don’t go well in the same sentence 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Kuch bhi hoga par Yeh bilkul nahi hoga kyunki it makes sense.

Sense and Choubays don’t go well in the same sentence 😆

Shiva se uske track mein kuch nhi krayega...there will be bhabhi maa...actual maa...Raavi maa...famjam Maa...even Dukaan mummy doing action before Shiva the khoosat moves his ass for doing something in his own track 🤣🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

Dhara literally Shoves a bottle down raavi's throat? Like neat? 😲

Neat portion got to me 🤣🤣