Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Tho isme nasha krne se Konsi help ho rhi thi 🤔

The assumption is that Dhara drugs Raavi so that Raavi doesn't go tell Shiva the truth.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Raavi is drugged? 😲 Suman aur Maami ko pata chala kya? Did they do this?

Well, there goes my hope for a positive Shaadi track?🤪

Suman watches the cctv footage in the precap and I guess Maami does too.

Raavi is swaying so probably is drugged 😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Raavi will back out for sure. So if the wedding happens it will happen only after Shiva confess and agrees for the wedding. Bas Raavi ka dil nahi tootna chahiye..

Then my prediction of marriage happening followed by SR in the last episode will come true😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I don't have a good feeling about this track anymore. Bht jhamela hai ab.

With Shiva waking up and Raavi getting drugged.

If Dhara executes the Shaadi then she WILL get away with it and all the blame will be put on Raavi by Suman - Shiva - Maami because SHE was the one yelling 'pyaar pyaar pyaar' continuously for days!

Bhabhi and family will get away with it and this time Raavi will have a big hand in her own heartbreak. Shouldn't have trusted Dhara at all... Samarpan ke dialogues bol ke khel gayi ye. 🤔

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Then my prediction of marriage happening followed by SR in the last episode will come true😆

This is no longer a prediction, Akka. This is PS ka inevitable sach. 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

This is no longer a prediction, Akka. This is PS ka inevitable sach. 😆

Ok thanks for letting me know😆

dat_INFJ thumbnail

If Dhara executes the Shaadi then she WILL get away with it and all the blame will be put on Raavi by Suman - Shiva - Maami because SHE was the one yelling 'pyaar pyaar pyaar' continuously for days!

Bhabhi and family will get away with it and this time Raavi will have a big hand in her own heartbreak. Shouldn't have trusted Dhara at all... Samarpan ke dialogues bol ke khel gayi ye. 🤔

The Morning Breath Agree GIF - The Morning Breath Agree Yes - Discover & Share GIFs

They give big dialogues to anything and everything but they don't act upon it properly.😒

VNuts thumbnail

I don't think they'll show the shaadi this way. Too much of not right stuff. Plus, today they showed Raavi's alter ego saying that Shiva didn't actually say he loved her. And Raavi's already having doubts of doing the shaadi this way.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

The Morning Breath Agree GIF - The Morning Breath Agree Yes - Discover & Share GIFs

They give big dialogues to anything and everything but they don't act upon it properly.😒

If I see a SBB-SBS segment of Jabran Vivaah imma go back to ignoring PS. Pkka. 😭🤔

VNuts thumbnail

I loved Raavi's conversation with her alter ego. She looked so small, vulnerable and desperate to hold on to her love throughout the conversation. As if she's trying her best, but still things are not going right for her and she can't figure out why. 💔

Alice was damn good.