🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pandya Store is Safe 🤣🤣🤣

Best thing I have ever read this morning🤣

What did I say yesterday that he is a fraud who pulls crap out of his 🤬

How do people like him even live? Pathetic human and a even more pathetic life😆

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

SBB Segment : Shiva-Raavi shaadi ka golmaal. Haldi scenes from today where Dhara drops the katora on Shiva. Voiceover says kahin na kahin Shiva ko ho raha hai shaq. Majorly they showed scenes from today's episode only.

Then they shifted to Gaumbi-Shiva wedding board scene and showed his Iron man jump with comedy bgm. Gaumbi does summersault and all lol.

They both go round and round in circle with Gaumbi hiding the board and Shiva following him.

Le Shiva : Kya Gaumbi budhape mein circus wircus join krne ki soch rhe ho kya haddi waddi toot gayi tho judegi nahi 🤣

Le Gaumbi : Buddha Kisko bola beyyy?

Le Shiva : Aapko 🤣

Gaumbi runs after saying 'tune mujhe buddha bola main nhi dikhaunga card'

Intv of Kinshuk he looks SO DONE Lol I can't-😆

He really looks so done. Shoulders hunched forward with the voice lol.

"Aree bht twists hain Shaadi mein...Ek taraf hm Shiva ki shadi kara rhe hain usko pata nhi hai...ek taraf Raavi ko ab batana hai Shiva ko sab...Phir Hardik ko nhi pata uski shaadi hai...phir maa ka bhi twist hai unko bhi nahi pata kya ho raha hai...tho haan kaafi twist and turn hain"

LOL.

He litrally represented all of us here in this intv. LEGIT.

You've got to watch the interview bit I was laughing throughout 🤣

I totally understand Kinshuk’s situation🤣 I bet he cannot wait to take a longgggggggg vacation from this crap. I bet 2nd time with Choubays is really taking a toll on him 😆

I am sure he feels like saying - Shut up, Shut up, Shut up 🤣

My support in this track are for the following characters - Hardik, Gautam and Raavi

Baaki sab baad mein jaaye - especially Dhara, Shiva, Suman and Mami - all 4 are annoying as hell. Feel like turning of my video when these 4 appear on screen 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manny136

yesterday that gossiptv posted that ps was under the radar and tagged this guy lol then an hour later they deleted lol some thought they were doing this coz it was kd's bday lol

kal kd ka bday tha kdice content day tha who will care about ps

Or aaj subha subha vo video k chakkar me log episode dekhna hi bhul gye🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mpks1

I totally understand Kinshuk’s situation🤣 I bet he cannot wait to take a longgggggggg vacation from this crap. I bet 2nd time with Choubays is really taking a toll on him 😆

I am sure he feels like saying - Shut up, Shut up, Shut up 🤣

My support in this track are for the following characters - Hardik, Gautam and Raavi

Baaki sab baad mein jaaye - especially Dhara, Shiva, Suman and Mami - all 4 are annoying as hell. Feel like turning of my video when these 4 appear on screen 😆

The Intv was SO hilarious I was giggling throughout. The minute the screen shifted to his face and the camera panned I saw his reaction aur mujhse ruka hi nahi gaya ekdum...🤣🤣

Petition to make that reaction into a Gif and declare it as a symbol for PS fandom 🤣

Phir monologue aagya...ye bhi hai unka bhi hai unko bhi nahi pata isko bhi nahi pata...twist twist twist...turn turn turn....ohh bhai saaabbbb 🤣

It was as if his face was saying "Pls baksh do jaane do mujhe pls..." while he had to sit through the torture.

Le Kinshuk's mood that represents fandom :

YARN | Your friend fails, you feel bad. Your friend tops, you feel worse | 3 Idiots (2009) | Video gifs by quotes | f6ce7c6d | 紗

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

TC bhai ne party badal li hai kyaaaa? 🤪

Aaaj kl bade article aarhe logon ki dress and mohabbat and all pe 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Man! These TC writers need a real job, this is just pathetic 😆 Writing an article on Akshay-Mohit’s reel 🤣

Some people in real world are literally jobless, do nothing and still get paid to write crap😆

How wish I got free money like them without having to lift a finger!😆

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

The Intv was SO hilarious I was giggling throughout. The minute the screen shifted to his face and the camera panned I saw his reaction aur mujhse ruka hi nahi gaya ekdum...🤣🤣

Petition to make that reaction into a Gif and declare it as a symbol for PS fandom 🤣

Phir monologue aagya...ye bhi hai unka bhi hai unko bhi nahi pata isko bhi nahi pata...twist twist twist...turn turn turn....ohh bhai saaabbbb 🤣

It was as if his face was saying "Pls baksh do jaane do mujhe pls..." while he had to sit through the torture.

Le Kinshuk's mood that represents fandom :

YARN | Your friend fails, you feel bad. Your friend tops, you feel worse | 3 Idiots (2009) | Video gifs by quotes | f6ce7c6d | 紗

Kamariya hi twist kr di hai PS ne Kinshuk ki😆

But seriously respect kro bechare actor ki bhaiya... Kuch to dhang ka kaam do use

mpks1 thumbnail

What the heck was Dhara doing, like going around Shiva 3-4 times to check if he got haldi everywhere or is that a custom that Bhabi goes around devar after completing his haldi😆

Even Shiva said, cut it out, will clean up first abd them take a shower 😆

Shova protested that he won’t sit with Hardik asked Krish to sit. But one yelling from Gaumbi, he listened to him? 😆 I can’t believe this.

The writers have come up with the lamest reasons to make Shiva agree to haldi rasam and the way Dhara poured the haldi, even a child can figure she did it on purpose but her trying to give a reason as to how she tripped was whatever!

I don’t know what more we must endure in this lamest wedding track😆

Kul Devta Pooja

Mehendi

Sangeet

The first wedding sequences were much better than this 😆

manny136 thumbnail

Funniest part for me is how scared hardik is of these rituals and also the fact he thinks of raavi as his little sister lol and he has no clue they got him another bride and man that reaction will be more epic lol