Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I just stumbled upon this reel...And the first thing came into my mind was "ye inhe Powerpuff girls ka colour wala combination kyu diya hai"πŸ˜†

Red, Blue, Green...(I know Blossom was pink but her bow was of red colour so yeah) πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ca3qy0xqB4A/?utm_medium=copy_link

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched the episode.. Phle main soch rahi thi.. Raavi might have accidentally drank spiked sharbat but nope apni Dora bhabhi usko tull kar ke shaadi karwa rahi hai.. Kya baat hai.. Taliyaaan bajti rehni chahiyeπŸ‘πŸ‘ now this shaadi is happening without consent of both bride & groom.. Yaar what have they done to pre leap dharaπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

manny136 thumbnail

in sbb segment they showed todays scene where dhara drops the haldi on shiva lol for tom they showed gaumbi jumping to keep the poster with raavi and shivas names lol from shiva and kin gave an intv basically recapping that lol

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

SBB Segment : Shiva-Raavi shaadi ka golmaal. Haldi scenes from today where Dhara drops the katora on Shiva. Voiceover says kahin na kahin Shiva ko ho raha hai shaq. Majorly they showed scenes from today's episode only.

Then they shifted to Gaumbi-Shiva wedding board scene and showed his Iron man jump with comedy bgm. Gaumbi does summersault and all lol.

They both go round and round in circle with Gaumbi hiding the board and Shiva following him.

Le Shiva : Kya Gaumbi budhape mein circus wircus join krne ki soch rhe ho kya haddi waddi toot gayi tho judegi nahi 🀣

Le Gaumbi : Buddha Kisko bola beyyy?

Le Shiva : Aapko 🀣

Gaumbi runs after saying 'tune mujhe buddha bola main nhi dikhaunga card'

Intv of Kinshuk he looks SO DONE Lol I can't-πŸ˜†

He really looks so done. Shoulders hunched forward with the voice lol.

"Aree bht twists hain Shaadi mein...Ek taraf hm Shiva ki shadi kara rhe hain usko pata nhi hai...ek taraf Raavi ko ab batana hai Shiva ko sab...Phir Hardik ko nhi pata uski shaadi hai...phir maa ka bhi twist hai unko bhi nahi pata kya ho raha hai...tho haan kaafi twist and turn hain"

LOL.

He litrally represented all of us here in this intv. LEGIT.

You've got to watch the interview bit I was laughing throughout 🀣

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Iske alag nashe chal rhe the kal raat ko, jo ab utra hai🀣
Edited by Nicky-nish - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Me right now

Ladka Deewana Lage, Raveena Tandon, Govinda - Dulhe Raja Dance Song on Make a GIF

Chai ka asar khatam hogya hoga...ya garmi badh gayi hai na...he thought of moving to cold-drinks instead. Chai Parle-G ka mausam nahi hai ab.

Charcha would be avoided then now...

Nicky-nish thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

SBB Segment : Shiva-Raavi shaadi ka golmaal. Haldi scenes from today where Dhara drops the katora on Shiva. Voiceover says kahin na kahin Shiva ko ho raha hai shaq. Majorly they showed scenes from today's episode only.

Then they shifted to Gaumbi-Shiva wedding board scene and showed his Iron man jump with comedy bgm. Gaumbi does summersault and all lol.

They both go round and round in circle with Gaumbi hiding the board and Shiva following him.

Le Shiva : Kya Gaumbi budhape mein circus wircus join krne ki soch rhe ho kya haddi waddi toot gayi tho judegi nahi 🀣

"Aree bht twists hain Shaadi mein...Ek taraf hm Shiva ki shadi kara rhe hain usko pata nhi hai...ek taraf Raavi ko ab batana hai Shiva ko sab...Phir Hardik ko nhi pata uski shaadi hai...phir maa ka bhi twist hai unko bhi nahi pata kya ho raha hai...tho haan kaafi twist and turn hain"

LOL.

I have started feeling bad for him nowπŸ˜†

He must be thinking inside "mai bevkuf tha jo yahan aaya" 🀣

Mujhe aajkal episode mei Gaumbi kam aur Kinshuk zyada dikhta hai.....

#PSkaPidhitKalakaar πŸ˜†

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

LOL.

Becharaa... He must be so unsatisfied creatively...πŸ˜†