Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think Shiva will find out after all the rasams are over and will say something to Raavi and she will walk away for good, In the meantime Mami will also come and kidnap her, take her away to Somnath to get her married to Anmol.

But then how will Shiva know the truth that Raavi didn't have any hand in this jabariya shaadi and always wanted Shiva's approval.

Because Dhara and company will never open their mouth in front of Shiva or Suman.

So it's going to get messy next week.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I liked Kinshuk's, Hardik's and Shiva's expression, Rishita was also good, again I found Dhara's expression quite OTT, felt like overacting.

Krish's tongue slips made me laugh today😆

Also had it been so incorrect morally (forced marriage) , I liked family scenes today.

Gaumbi looked 'so done but anyway wants to continue this'😆

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

I liked Kinshuk's, Hardik's and Shiva's expression, Rishita was also good, again I found Dhara's expression quite OTT, felt like overacting.

Krish's tongue slips made me laugh today😆

Also had it been so incorrect morally (forced marriage) , I liked family scenes today.

Gaumbi looked 'so done but anyway wants to continue this'😆

As if uske pass koi dusra option hai 😆
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

I think Shiva will find out after all the rasams are over and will say something to Raavi and she will walk away for good, In the meantime Mami will also come and kidnap her, take her away to Somnath to get her married to Anmol.

But then how will Shiva know the truth that Raavi didn't have any hand in this jabariya shaadi and always wanted Shiva's approval.

Because Dhara and company will never open their mouth in front of Shiva or Suman.

So it's going to get messy next week.

DHara & co may not say anything in front of Suman Kaki, but they will certainly tell Shiva, I think. Warna how will Shiva save Raavi?

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: majoni03

Yes Hotstar has uploaded. They all applied haldi to Hardik.. Bechara Hardik ko dekhkar bura laga😆.. Dhara applied haldi to Shiva by cheating as shown in precap. Shiva asked where other people are. Krish teased him about Raavi . But he said he is asking about Suman. They said Suman will come soon. Shiva's monologue- yaha itna sab ho raha hain aur pata nahi chipkali kaunsi bill mein ghusi hui hain. Suman called Shiva and shiva told her about Hardik's wedding. Rishita snatched the phone from him and told Suman that they are at hospital for her uncle. She removed the simcard from shiva's phone. I skipped Suman and maami's part 😆

Inko badi chinta ho rahi hai ab chipkali ki 🤔

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Episode is uploaded in Hulu

Episode# 361

Shiva pays the price

During Hardik’s haldi ceremony, Shiva gets trapped by the Pandyas. Meanwhile Prafulla and Suman making a startling discovery.

Will watch the episode and comeback with an update.

Synopsis people on steroids LMAO 🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

What if Shiva discovers even Raavi is constantly intoxicated and Dhara tells him they had to, and he lays into them for drugging both of them?! 😲

Bht haseen sapne hain...nahi pure hoyenge 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

This was just funny. Someone tweeted.

Ab Hardhik ko kya pata Shiva ke conditioning mein hi gadbad hai. 🤣

BHAI SAAAAB YE KYA HAI 🤣🤣🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Shiva aur uski virginity🤣.. Main toh kab se bol rahi hu Shiva mein kuch gadbad hain😆

Main isme apke saath hun...Shiva ka check-up hona chahiye...kyun ki baatli pe charcha gaumbi ke bas ki baat nahi hai 🤣🤣

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Bht haseen sapne hain...nahi pure hoyenge 😆

Aaj kal sab mere khayaali pulao pe paani pher rahe hain. 😭