Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Gautam says, "good question, yeh sawaal ka jawab dena todha mushkil hai"🤣

LMAO.

Iron-man for the win... He's a little sane still. 🤣🤣

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nolee3097

It's getting messier and messier. Raavi is guilty, doesn't wanna marry Shiva without his consent.

Dhara is irritated by Raavi and went full blast on her, said nasty things and told her she can only marry him if he's not in a conscious state.

They lied to Shiva that it's Hardik's shaadi.

Mami-Suman found CCTV footage of them carrying Shiva into the car and the fam leaving for somewhere!

To kinda summarize what happened!

I Dont Know What To Say GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Thanks for the quick summary, nolee!!😳

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara - Raavi conversation

Raavi wants to have a darshan of Shiva after his haldi.

Dhara says she knows that Raavi's is thinking of crazy idea and asks if she is going to tell the truth to Shiva as she can see that Raavi has suddenly become the epitome of truth.

Gautam comes there and says Shiva is fully awake and conscious and is refusing to drink the sharbat.

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode jst gave me another reason why i can never like dhara woh jitni chahe help or pyaar dikhade raavi ko at the end agr sab chiz usko apne tarike se hi chahiye hoti hai or agr na ho toh chillo do danda use kar lo emotional blackmailing karo

Ye dhara ko flip maarne me do miniute nahi lagta hai and i know ye last moment me raavi ko akela choddh degi jab shiva k saamne sach ayega zabardasti ki shadi ka ye bolke ki 'raavi teri hi zidd puri karne k liye ye sab kia tha'

Lekin mahanta ki murat ye bhul jayegi ki raavi ne bohot pehle hi mana bhi kar dia tha backout bhi karna chahti thi

I jst simply hate dhara usko jitna bhi aacha dikhado woh fake hi lagta hai

dat_INFJ thumbnail

This show is now ruining character after character again and again. 😕 I really hope this show loses their slot-leader position. This show is not worth it at all.🤪

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dev came up with Hardik Bhai's name.

Those who were here during the haveli track would know this.

At that time many of us together in the EDT made a list of Sabse in Somnath and

Hardik Bhai was given the most eligible bachelor and eternal virgin (yes he had 2 titles) 😆

They used "Somnath ke sabse eligible bachelor" today in the episode, This was told by Dev 🤣

Not creativity waale churao-ing from EDT and chipka-ing on our faces 🤡🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

I wanted to know how Dhara was going to do Shiva's haldi and the Choubays stayed true to their khurafati dimaag😕

My hope is on Suman and Mami to stop the wedding now😕 or Raavi to leave on her own accord.

Raavi is now being intoxicated, hope she blurts the truth out to Shiva soon.😕

Can they please stop this jabariya shaadi, it's wrong on so many levels.

If Suman and Shiva blame Raavi for the whole thing, though the idea came from Dhara, none will have the guts to stand up for Raavi against this Maa-beta jodi. I don't want only Raavi to be blamed for this mess. So keeping fingers crossed for Dhara's plan to fail big time😕

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Gaumbhi was epic in the sherbet peele scene!! He was ordering and pleading at the same time!! 🤣

"Chal pee le, please. Hardhik ki shaadi hai. Please." 🤣

Man, Kinshuk was awesome!! 😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I wanted to know how Dhara was going to do Shiva's haldi and the Choubays stayed true to their khurafati dimaag😕

My hope is on Suman and Mami to stop the wedding now😕 or Raavi to leave on her own accord.

Raavi is now being intoxicated, hope she blurts the truth out to Shiva soon.😕

Can they please stop this jabariya shaadi, it's wrong on so many levels.

If Suman and Shiva blame Raavi for the whole thing, though the idea came from Dhara, none will have the guts to stand up for Raavi against this Maa-beta jodi. I don't want only Raavi to be blamed for this mess. So keeping fingers crossed for Dhara's plan to fail big time😕

I think Raavi is going to try to runaway and then she'll be kidnapped by Kaki-Mami's hired goons.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VNuts

Raavi wants to get married with Shiva's consent, and not chori se.

Tho isme nasha krne se Konsi help ho rhi thi 🤔