Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Hulu has not uploaded the episode yet. So not sure if I can give an update today.

Tanmi, has HS uploaded the episode for you?

Yes Hotstar has uploaded. They all applied haldi to Hardik.. Bechara Hardik ko dekhkar bura lagaπŸ˜†.. Dhara applied haldi to Shiva by cheating as shown in precap. Shiva asked where other people are. Krish teased him about Raavi . But he said he is asking about Suman. They said Suman will come soon. Shiva's monologue- yaha itna sab ho raha hain aur pata nahi chipkali kaunsi bill mein ghusi hui hain. Suman called Shiva and shiva told her about Hardik's wedding. Rishita snatched the phone from him and told Suman that they are at hospital for her uncle. She removed the simcard from shiva's phone. I skipped Suman and maami's part πŸ˜†

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: majoni03

Yes Hotstar has uploaded. They all applied haldi to Hardik.. Bechara Hardik ko dekhkar bura lagaπŸ˜†.. Dhara applied haldi to Shiva by cheating as shown in precap. Shiva asked where other people are. Krish teased him about Raavi . But he said he is asking about Suman. They said Suman will come soon. Shiva's monologue- yaha itna sab ho raha hain aur pata nahi chipkali kaunsi bill mein ghusi hui hain. Suman called Shiva and shiva told her about Hardik's wedding. Rishita snatched the phone from him and told Suman that they are at hospital for her uncle. She removed the simcard from shiva's phone. I skipped Suman and maami's part πŸ˜†

Omg this shiva is totally maa ka bhakt . Sorry Dhara ka patta gaya.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Omg this shiva is totally maa ka bhakt . Sorry Dhara ka patta gaya.

Actually Shiva wanted to know why Raavi was not there. But he told them that he is asking about Suman as Krish started teasing him

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even otherwise I will troll himπŸ˜†

On a different note, did you see the birthday party content Jethji shared? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just saw the insta clips!! Alice toh uske upar chipkali ki tarah chipki hui thi!

Bhaisaab toh chaa gaye but I can’t get thru the 6min video of them acting like drunken fools.

mpks1 thumbnail

Episode is uploaded in Hulu

Episode# 361

Shiva pays the price

During Hardik’s haldi ceremony, Shiva gets trapped by the Pandyas. Meanwhile Prafulla and Suman making a startling discovery.

Will watch the episode and comeback with an update.

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Actually Shiva wanted to know why Raavi was not there. But he told them that he is asking about Suman as Krish started teasing him

Bailbuddhi Shiva in action. πŸ€ͺ

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just saw the insta clips!! Alice toh uske upar chipkali ki tarah chipki hui thi!

Bhaisaab toh chaa gaye but I can’t get thru the 6min video of them acting like drunken fools.

No wonder KD calls her chipkali in real too. She looks so small next to him!! ☺️ ❀️

But the video, right?! Especially with his singing. 🀣

Lovely2021 thumbnail

Episode is uploaded in Hulu

Episode# 361

Shiva pays the price

During Hardik’s haldi ceremony, Shiva gets trapped by the Pandyas. Meanwhile Prafulla and Suman making a startling discovery.

Will watch the episode and comeback with an update.

BOLD - who writes the caption??? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

VNuts thumbnail

What if Shiva discovers even Raavi is constantly intoxicated and Dhara tells him they had to, and he lays into them for drugging both of them?! 😲

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

BOLD - who writes the caption??? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Garam Sitara ke ostentatious people. πŸ˜†

P.s. Congratulations!! Aap dazzle kar rahe ho!! πŸ₯³