Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Sed wala dhokha hua with Krish!

Kahaan he was reeling around for ishqwala love & kahaan ban gayaa ye Hardik ki dulhaniyan!
Regardless, Mohit works good in comic scenes, better than lovestory for sure! So yay! Bring it on.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Raavi ke time pe shiva dono dil or dimak apne Maa ke paas chod deta hai. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

heyy congo on being dazzlerπŸ₯³

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Abhi tak synopsis nahi aayi ?

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ok! I have come to the conclusion that shiva loves hardik bhai the most! . Unke aate hi, shiva rode him like a cowboy on his last rodeo… aur woh Raavi, isko bhaithke nihar rahi thi! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kaise couple hai…

They need to ask kaddu to dance like shiva… not like kanwar… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it gets in the way of the continuity of the scene.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ok! I have come to the conclusion that shiva loves hardik bhai the most! . Unke aate hi, shiva rode him like a cowboy on his last rodeo… aur woh Raavi, isko bhaithke nihar rahi thi! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kaise couple hai…

They need to ask kaddu to dance like shiva… not like kanwar… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it gets in the way of the continuity of the scene.

More than BhabiMa, Maa aur dukkan does he love Hardik? πŸ˜†

I purposely left the rodeo in my LU as it was cringe to the ultra pro max level πŸ˜†

I agree, KD is dancing and there is no Shiva in the dances except around Raavi he becomes sakth laundaπŸ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Abhi tak synopsis nahi aayi ?

Not yet, looks like HS people went to sleep early in India, hence they did not send it to Hulu or they might be looking into the dictionary to find other words to describe the episode - one ostentatious was not enough for them πŸ˜†

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

Not yet, looks like HS people went to sleep early in India, hence they did not send it to Hulu or they might be looking into the dictionary to find other words to describe the episode - one ostentatious was not enough for them πŸ˜†

Pata nahi HS ko description kaha se milta hai. Hopefully not from world's adbhut writers and makers πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

mpks1 thumbnail

Hulu has not uploaded the episode yet. So not sure if I can give an update today.

Tanmi, has HS uploaded the episode for you?

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

More than BhabiMa, Maa aur dukkan does he love Hardik? πŸ˜†

I purposely left the rodeo in my LU as it was cringe to the ultra pro max level πŸ˜†

I agree, KD is dancing and there is no Shiva in the dances except around Raavi he becomes sakth laundaπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚that was clearly an outtake but they should be careful when editing Unless they want to troll shiva too

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚that was clearly an outtake but they should be careful when editing Unless they want to troll shiva too

Even otherwise I will troll himπŸ˜†

On a different note, did you see the birthday party content Jethji shared? πŸ˜†