Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

noice...ab I don't have to use UN to ask people to tag you lol🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Aaj chai pe charcha hui hoyengi na...chhodo ab...Meenu Mausi ki chugliyan LITE🤣🤣

Sabko aaj chuuti thi, issiliye gushup kar rahe te. It is nothing but gossip he pulled out of his dumbhead 😆

manny136 thumbnail

I heard this song the other day and right now its totally applying to raavis situation with shiva lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mKOc2PhkWc

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Sabko aaj chuuti thi, issiliye gushup kar rahe te. It is nothing but gossip he pulled out of his dumbhead 😆

Chugliyon wale Parle-g khate reh jayenge bache hamare biryani khayenge 😈❤️

#WowSoLameICan'tEvenPretendItsBearable😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I heard this song the other day and right now its totally applying to raavis situation with shiva lol

IT WAS ON LOOP FOR ME after that story 😆

Like really because that whole vibe was so relatable

we do the same before getting ready for performances LOL.

all drama.

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I know, right?! Even I had the same thought when I heard this song. Bechaari Raavi... 😭

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Chugliyon wale Parle-g khate reh jayenge bache hamare biryani khayenge 😈❤️

#WowSoLameICan'tEvenPretendItsBearable😆

Ritu, you have to tell me how your brain comes up with these analogies. I can win lots of arguments against my mother if I can figure this out. 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

Ritu, you have to tell me how your brain comes up with these analogies. I can win lots of arguments against my mother if I can figure this out. 😆

I really don't knowwww...everyone was such a fan of these in first year back in Grad before they twisted TF up. 😆

I don't know...I'm crazyyyy. Alone + crazyy+ lot of things I do.

manny136 thumbnail

Poor hardik his entire existence is made into a joke for shivi lol never thought this would happen to him due to them lol dhara has lost it lol gaumbi is on the way to losing his temper and the other three are the three stooges lol shiva is starting his detective mode and raavi is the only one thinking with her heart and head and wants to be fair to all lol

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Poor hardik his entire existence is made into a joke for shivi lol never thought this would happen to him due to them lol dhara has lost it lol gaumbi is on the way to losing his temper and the other three are the three stooges lol shiva is starting his detective mode and raavi is the only one thinking with her heart and head and wants to be fair to all lol

@bold ye detectivegiri uski raavi k samay kaam q nahi aayi jab woh chiik chiik kar sach bol rahi thi

Ab jab usne ek kaand kar dia hai toh somnath ka sasta jamesbond banne ki koshish kar raha hai fir jab pata chalega kaand k baare me toh jwalamukhi ki barsaat hogi raavi par baaki sab toh piche hatth jayege followed by earthquake in form of suman