Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

It says page does not exist.
What’s in it?

that gossip site said ps was under radar and they tagged that world renowned journo guy who is obsessed with certain actresses lol

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gossiptv deleted the tweet😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

It says Ps is under radar. Looks like they deleted it

If they deleted it, then it is not reliable or not confirmed yet.

But Choubays deserve it. Now KD, Shiny and others can thank their annadaatas if it gets shut down, don’t blame the fans or the TRP audience.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

It says Ps is under radar. Looks like they deleted it

Hope it's true. Umeed hai ki makers ko akkal aa jaye and they show some positivity and progression in story.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

that gossip site said ps was under radar and they tagged that world renowned journo guy who is obsessed with certain actresses lol

If it is that Anil Merani guy, then he is a fraud. Does he realize that by giving false information out, he is also affecting his actress friend too. She will lose her job as well 😆

majoni03 thumbnail

If they deleted it, then it is not reliable or not confirmed yet.

But Choubays deserve it. Now KD, Shiny and others can thank their annadaatas if it gets shut down, don’t blame the fans or the TRP audience.

If this wedding drama cannot bring TRPs then definitely SP will take some decision. They need to focus on clearing misunderstanding between Shiva and Raavi instead of this talli drama

manny136 thumbnail

If it is that Anil Merani guy, then he is a fraud. Does he realize that by giving false information out, he is also affecting his actress friend too. She will lose her job as well 😆

there isnt just one actress there are several and man its creepy how much he posts about them its so tharki and cheap lol he is also only interested in problematic actresses lol

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't want it to go offair😭.. I want to see Shiva and Raavi happy together

Me too. But writers dete kahaan hain?! Unse koi bhi khushi bardaasht nahi hoti. 😭

P.s. What's your name? 😳

majoni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

Me too. But writers dete kahaan hain?! Unse koi bhi khushi bardaasht nahi hoti. 😭

P.s. What's your name? 😳

My name is Tanmi

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aaj chai pe charcha hui hoyengi na...chhodo ab...Meenu Mausi ki chugliyan LITE🤣🤣