Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

SBS Segment : Raavi is extremely intoxicated she can't even stand and is swaying while Rishita is trying to steady her somehow. Not being able to do handle Raavi she hides her beneath the table which is covered by a white satin cloth as decoration. Shiva comes there somehow, he's in that red Kurta and before he can ask Rishita anything Krish comes in between and tries to stop him and takes him away.

When the brothers leave Rishita pulls Raavi out from below the table and she isn't able to stand properly. 😒

Voice over says Raavi is feeling bad about cheating Shiva and is in guilt and also that Nashe ki haalat mein hi uski haldi hogi aur sab uska saath denge isme🤢

worst part is they will show this with comedy bg

mpks1 thumbnail

I don’t agree with anything Mami does and most of the things she says. She is an evil person on par with Suman but there is one thing she is right about that Pandya parivar is a horrible family and Raavi doesn’t belong there.

That doesn’t mean whatever Mami did is all absolved. She needs to get punished. Both Suman and her have gotten away after doing so much evil.

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

I am not feeling good about this at all....😳

Ye sab kaand krke piche hatt jayenge aur consequences Raavi ko face krne padenge

her nightmare will come true suman will only see her as culprit and raavi's insult is on the way for us💔

Becoz she knows very well only she will face consequences fir chahe kaand koi bhi kare galti raavi ki hoti hai

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't feel we're getting any positivity with this track.

The past few days have been an eye-opener and I feel that the recent monologue of Raavi and her guilt is also added up in the scenes after visiting the EDT.

I don't know I feel ki they had a plan to show jabariya vivaah only and then flipped like the creative stars they are 🤡

Nooo?

Only me?

Okayy.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't feel we're getting any positivity with this track.

The past few days have been an eye-opener and I feel that the recent monologue of Raavi and her guilt is also added up in the scenes after visiting the EDT.

I don't know I feel ki they had a plan to show jabariya vivaah only and then flipped like the creative stars they are 🤡

Nooo?

Only me?

Okayy.

Mai chahti hu yaa to kuch bahut accha ho and shiva raavi par apni jaan chidke and gradually redeems through his actions rather than a sorry. Ya to kuch aisa ho jisse raavi ghar chodkar chali jaaye and shiva wins her back. Yeh beech ka na chod de bas, roz roz episodes Mai raavi ki insult aur shiva ka gussa nahi dekha jayega 😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

Mai chahti hu yaa to kuch bahut accha ho and shiva raavi par apni jaan chidke and gradually redeems through his actions rather than a sorry. Ya to kuch aisa ho jisse raavi ghar chodkar chali jaaye and shiva wins her back. Yeh beech ka na chod de bas, roz roz episodes Mai raavi ki insult aur shiva ka gussa nahi dekha jayega 😆

Ditto. This is all that we want. ❤️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Aur dekhna beech me hi latkenge hum behen🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail

Aur dekhna beech me hi latkenge hum behen🤣

Exactly. Iske chances sabse zyada hai. Isliye mujhe excitement nahi ho rahi hai ab 😆

Pixierocks thumbnail

Ab jab dhara sabko do peg marwa rahi hai, to suman ko bhi Lage haath pilaa do 🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Exactly. Iske chances sabse zyada hai. Isliye mujhe excitement nahi ho rahi hai ab 😆

Main sach me thak chuki hu ab legit lol 🤣