Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

I have a feeling that they're gonna bring back Suman banishing Dhara parallel. 😕 Suman and Maami will come there and would be entirely against the wedding. Suman will come to know about Dhara being the captain here, I'm pretty sure she herself will say that it is because of her as she cannot see her children break apart and then Suman will banish her. Shiva would lash out at Raavi and says this is all her fault because she was the one who pressured her and maybe Rishita too and then everyone including Raavi will plead to Suman and then Suman will forgive her.🤪 Raavi ka mujhe kuch bhi nahi pata. I really hope she walks away and leaves Somnath.

I just can't see any positive ShiVi outcome. It's all stupid kaands and Shiva and Raavi have not even said a word to each other.🤪 This is their track and they are getting sidelined by family's comedy and bhabhimaa's kaands.

I hope it isn't something like this.

If Shiva lashes out at Raavi, she should legit take a swing at him. Khud to bechaari nashe mein hai, usse kya hi hoga?!

But I don't think ShiVi are being sidelined. Raavi is centre stage, I would say. They are exploring her feelings with respect to Shiva, and bringing all those thoughts to the forefront that we have been ranting about. Aggar blame kissi pe jaayega, to sirf Raavi pe (as much as it pains me to say), and whether or not the family will support her is yet to be seen.

Actually, Raavi has been centre stage ever since Alice came back post-COVID.

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe ab Suman ke saath saath Dhara ki photo pe bhi haar chahiye.. Jab tak ye aurat jinda hai ye Shiva Raavi ko shanti se nhi jeene degi

VNuts thumbnail

If they keep Shiva-Raavi continuously intoxicated till the mandap, I think Shiva will be the first to come to his senses. Raavi will be next but she will be extremely disoriented, and Shiva-Kaki-Mami will yell at her and Raavi will walk out.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

I still don't fully understand why did Dhara wanted to carry out this kaand. She was against this but why all of a sudden so much support for zabardasti shaadi? She also knows it's wrong and she also knows Shiva would never agree with the marriage.Toh behen, talk to him. Tell him what he is doing is wrong. Tell him to stop treating Raavi like some ragdoll. Atleast tell him to fcuk off.🤪

Just like how nobody really says anything when sasumaa harasses Raavi, noone says anything when Shiva shows disrespect to Raavi. Doesn't she know the consequences of what will happen if Suman sees this? Her heera beta getting forcefully married to Raavi.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

At this point Imma SO DONE and exhausted 🤡

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

I hope it isn't something like this.

If Shiva lashes out at Raavi, she should legit take a swing at him. Khud to bechaari nashe mein hai, usse kya hi hoga?!

But I don't think ShiVi are being sidelined. Raavi is centre stage, I would say. They are exploring her feelings with respect to Shiva, and bringing all those thoughts to the forefront that we have been ranting about. Aggar blame kissi pe jaayega, to sirf Raavi pe (as much as it pains me to say), and whether or not the family will support her is yet to be seen.

Actually, Raavi has been centre stage ever since Alice came back post-COVID.

But V that is not enough. And there is no progression or sense. Are you really ok with Raavi having feelings for Shiva? I'm 1mil% not.😕 Raavi has been the center stage but its not a positive stage. When we root for a character, we want atleast one positive plot for the character. Raavi has been mentally harassed ever since third angle track. She has been blamed for Dev's and Shiva's kaand. Here, even though the family is supporting her, they're forcing her to this wedding and now making her a nasheeli.😕 That is so bad for a person like me watching as an audience. I'm not saying all the good things should happen to Raavi. But, aise mat karo yaar, PS. What message or positive thing are they showing?🤪

Dhara is supposed to be the mature person and she should've handled this maturely. She herself told Raavi doing zabardasti is wrong and now she's doing it whole heartedly.🤪

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

But V that is not enough. And there is no progression or sense. Are you really ok with Raavi having feelings for Shiva? I'm 1mil% not.😕 Raavi has been the center stage but its not a positive stage. When we root for a character, we want atleast one positive plot for the character. Raavi has been mentally harassed ever since third angle track. She has been blamed for Dev's and Shiva's kaand. Here, even though the family is supporting her, they're forcing her to this wedding and now making her a nasheeli.😕 That is so bad for a person like me watching as an audience. I'm not saying all the good things should happen to Raavi. But, aise mat karo yaar, PS. What message or positive thing are they showing?🤪

Dhara is supposed to be the mature person and she should've handled this maturely. She herself told Raavi doing zabardasti is wrong and now she's doing it whole heartedly.🤪

Raavi having feelings for Shiva is something none of us can understand, but her conversation with her alter ego certainly brought those thoughts to the front. Now, it's not enough for her that she loves Shiva and wants to marry him. She's been determined all this while because she thought Shiva loves her, and now that her subconscious is bringing all that she has ignored to the forefront, she wants be sure of Shiva's love before she takes the next step.

I think they are inching towards the Raavi who walked out when Dev said he didn't love her.

We've been ranting about Raavi's self-respect and her walking out since the third angle track. From her current dialogues about not wanting to force Shiva and wanting his consent, it seems like she'll either walk out or run away. I'm rooting for this.

About drugging her, I completely agree. I even posted about that in some previous page, but that is really abysmal to show on TV. There are laws against it and these stupid people will show it with some comic BGM. 🤬

Dhara ke baare mein kya hi kahein?! That lady is part cuckoo and part criminally-minded. Prema Akka was right when she said Dhara is the heir apparent when Suman Kaki dies.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The only thing I am excited about for tomorrow's episode is Hardik Bhai's possible monologue and traumatised expressions of putting haldi over him. 🤣🤣🤣

Only THAT.

mpks1 thumbnail

SBS segment

My reaction - 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Whatever!

Is anybody going to be sober during the actual wedding ceremony, I highly doubt it.
All along Choubays were the only ones smoking/drinking sasta nasha, now they are showing through the characters how it is done.

https://youtu.be/Otc7mSUbThM

mpks1 thumbnail

SBS live with Aditi - Ho paayegi Raavi ki shaadi?

https://youtu.be/mKDFFTy8_QI