Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

SBS Segment : Raavi is extremely intoxicated she can't even stand and is swaying while Rishita is trying to steady her somehow. Not being able to do handle Raavi she hides her beneath the table which is covered by a white satin cloth as decoration. Shiva comes there somehow, he's in that red Kurta and before he can ask Rishita anything Krish comes in between and tries to stop him and takes him away.

When the brothers leave Rishita pulls Raavi out from below the table and she isn't able to stand properly. πŸ˜’

Voice over says Raavi is feeling bad about cheating Shiva and is in guilt and also that Nashe ki haalat mein hi uski haldi hogi aur sab uska saath denge isme🀒

And you say this is the perfect family in Somnath, huh Raavi?πŸ€ͺ

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Nahi ek mujhe samaj nahi aaraha hai

Shadi behoshi mein karani hai lekin function poore karne hai aur function karne hai tu karne hai magar Shiva weds raavi ka board bhi chadana haiπŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣🀣🀣 Exactly. It's so stupidπŸ€ͺ This show is stupid.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

I am not feeling good about this at all....😳

Ye sab kaand krke piche hatt jayenge aur consequences Raavi ko face krne padenge

Main tho track ki start se hi keh rahi hun ye hi hoyega...got strayed by all the 0.3% positivity lmao...sorry asli khayali pulao yahi hai 🀑

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

SBS Segment : Raavi is extremely intoxicated she can't even stand and is swaying while Rishita is trying to steady her somehow. Not being able to do handle Raavi she hides her beneath the table which is covered by a white satin cloth as decoration. Shiva comes there somehow, he's in that red Kurta and before he can ask Rishita anything Krish comes in between and tries to stop him and takes him away.

When the brothers leave Rishita pulls Raavi out from below the table and she isn't able to stand properly. πŸ˜’

Voice over says Raavi is feeling bad about cheating Shiva and is in guilt and also that Nashe ki haalat mein hi uski haldi hogi aur sab uska saath denge isme🀒

Are they all out of their bloody minds?! Is this what you should showing at prime time television knowing the number of youngsters watching?! Where we constantly reiterate to our loved ones about being careful with our food & drinks when we go out, where there are laws in place about such things, what the heck do they think they are showing?! 🀬

I thought the Shiva kidnapping scene was bad enough, but at least he knew he was drinking alcohol. This is 50 times worse. 😑

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I feel raavi is that experiment specimen who has been kept in a glass laboratory all her life and is conditioned to believe that shiva and suman have a saaf dil but zabaan kadvi hai, dhara is perfect,maami is not good and pandyas are the best πŸ€ͺ

Prizi thumbnail

Can i get drunk raavi scene with shiva?? Pleaseeeee writer kuch toh de do

Prizi thumbnail

Link aaye toh please do tag me πŸ™πŸ»

dat_INFJ thumbnail

I have a feeling that they're gonna bring back Suman banishing Dhara parallel. πŸ˜• Suman and Maami will come there and would be entirely against the wedding. Suman will come to know about Dhara being the captain here, I'm pretty sure she herself will say that it is because of her as she cannot see her children break apart and then Suman will banish her. Shiva would lash out at Raavi and says this is all her fault because she was the one who pressured her and maybe Rishita too and then everyone including Raavi will plead to Suman and then Suman will forgive her.πŸ€ͺ Raavi ka mujhe kuch bhi nahi pata. I really hope she walks away and leaves Somnath.

I just can't see any positive ShiVi outcome. It's all stupid kaands and Shiva and Raavi have not even said a word to each other.πŸ€ͺ This is their track and they are getting sidelined by family's comedy and bhabhimaa's kaands.

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Main tho track ki start se hi keh rahi hun ye hi hoyega...got strayed by all the 0.3% positivity lmao...sorry asli khayali pulao yahi hai 🀑

Ab to bas yahi ummeed hai ki Raavi bhaag jaaye but ye pagal parivaar ab dono ki nashe me shaadi bhi karwa dega kya.. What's this stupidity?? Ye aise pagal logo ko khulla kyu chhod rakha hai.. Dhara has become a complete mad woman now.. Iska apne har bachha kaand ke baad koi crime karna hota hai.. Last time she broke into Janardan's house.. This time she's legit doing jabariya shaadi without bride & groom's consent... Sab kaand karne ke baad last times jaise bichari ban jayegi ye

Show ko notice milna confirmed hai😡

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

I have a feeling that they're gonna bring back Suman banishing Dhara parallel. πŸ˜• Suman and Maami will come there and would be entirely against the wedding. Suman will come to know about Dhara being the captain here, I'm pretty sure she herself will say that it is because of her as she cannot see her children break apart and then Suman will banish her. Shiva would lash out at Raavi and says this is all her fault because she was the one who pressured her and maybe Rishita too and then everyone including Raavi will plead to Suman and then Suman will forgive her.πŸ€ͺ Raavi ka mujhe kuch bhi nahi pata. I really hope she walks away and leaves Somnath.

I just can't see any positive ShiVi outcome. It's all stupid kaands and Shiva and Raavi have not even said a word to each other.πŸ€ͺ This is their track and they are getting sidelined by family's comedy and bhabhimaa's kaands.

This is exactly why i don't want dhara to be called out by suman. Kyuki Aisa hua to puri family uske defence mai aa jayegi, aap mat jao bhabi, sab suman ke pairo mai gir jayenge, yaadon ki baraat and all. Raavi khud bhi suman se bolegi to forgive dhara. And in all this again raavi ko sab bhool jayenge, uska hurt kisko nahi dikhega πŸ’”

If anyone should call out dhara, it's shiva and raavi.