Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Pakka shiva ko doubt ho raha hai, the way he held Krish's hand, phir woh board dekhne wala tha. Maybe he finds out himself about the kaand๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Wait till he get to know about his dulhaniya...๐Ÿ˜†

Duniya ujad jaani hai bechare ki ๐Ÿคฃ

Feeling bad for him though...

Gaumbi aajkal form mei hai...spiderman๐Ÿคฃ

Yep, he's the female chipkali. Kabhi Shiva, kabhi Hardhik, kabhi Dev, kabhi Dhara - kissi na kissi ke saath to chipak hi jaata hai. ๐Ÿคฃ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

Pakka shiva ko doubt ho raha hai, the way he held Krish's hand, phir woh board dekhne wala tha. Maybe he finds out himself about the kaand๐Ÿ˜†

Okay I just came here to post this before going to DT. I feel he knows something is being planned and is PURPOSEFULLY asking all the right questions

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Okay I just came here to post this before going to DT. I feel he knows something is being planned and is PURPOSEFULLY asking all the right questions

Yeahh. The way the family is behaving, kisiko bhi Shak hoga. And i have to watch yesterday's segment again. Was he trying to look at the face or lift the ghunghat of hardik's bhai dulhan? ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago
VNuts thumbnail

Please, let it happen this way!! I want Shiva to show he is good for something other than chep dancing, yelling at Raavi, and doing his Ma & Bhabhi's biddings.

P.s. Pixie, apne mera OS padha?! (Bura na mano, self-promotion hai!) ๐Ÿ˜ณ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Yeahh. The way the family is behaving, kisiko bhi Shak hoga. And i have to watch yesterday's segment again. Was he trying to look at the face or lift the ghunghat of hardik's bhai dulhan? ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know man that was cringe I went 2x speed over it lol๐Ÿ˜†

VNuts thumbnail

I thought so too, but it was very unclear. He didn't seem drunk then. He seemed drunk when they were pulling him away from Raavi. So, do they feed him something in between the dance?!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Gautams jump ๐Ÿ˜‚

He went Iron-man again LMAO ๐Ÿคฃ

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The way family is behaving around him doubt hona pakka hai...๐Ÿ˜†

Now I am hope full, what he was doing with Hardik's dulhaniya was not a chichorapan and he was just to see Krish ka face...

manny136 thumbnail

If this wedding doesnt happen gaumbi and co are gnna be so mad lol they did so much drama and took so much stress for shiva to act like an ass or raavi to runaway lol but with her they might forgive her faster lol