Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Raavi is the only character in the show that's had a tremendous growth in last year. The basic essence of her character has been maintained in every track, whether she was in love with shiva or not.She messes up and realises her mistakes, apologises for them and always puts everyone above herself.during the divorce track she prioritised dhara and the pandya family over herself. Now she got carried away by her love for shiva , but she is realising her mistake and again prioritising shiva above herself.

I wish the writing of dhara and Shiva's character would have been as consistent and beautiful as raavi's 💔

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago
Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VNuts

I really hope so. They're just stretching the same thing and it's getting repetitive. Hopefully, saare MUs to clear karde and Raavi leaves. Then, they can plan Shiva's redemption. 👍🏼

Me itna ummeed nhi kar rahi 😂😂

I think either MUs will be cleared or Raavi will finally leave, she's slowly coming to her senses, she's doubting Shiva's love for her, she's finally doing what is right, if writers don't have selective amnesia it's going in right direction.. Otherwise adbhut writing ke baare me zyada kuch bol nhi sakte

manny136 thumbnail

Raavi is the only one making sense and trying to do the right thing. Rest are playing comedy comedy in this track and dhara is being the mean elder sibling who wants her way or the highway. Raavis intentions are the only pure ones here and shiva just isn't deserving of her yet but let's see does he get his brain back soon or not. Obviously they won't have raavi marry the nri guy but she will always be on the right innocent side while the rest are doing her wrong shiva included lol

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

Looks like Singapore Airlines.. 🤔

Not sure why he chose that sticker… Hero chhe akashbhai!

but Finally, good he went home! To wife & baby on the way!
sweet of him to take new phone for wifey!

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just came to say:

Why was BhabhitheMaa given ‘Shaitani Gudiya’ type baloon sleeved outfit!

thought she herself designs / selects her looks!
Good though: Raavi & Rishita looked pretty in Haldi look.

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I m having terrible day woke up with a headache then IF was showing tantrums in morning was not able to read updates so i had to watch episode that jst increased my headache

Mujje ye jaana hai jitni panchayat or smartness shiva hardik ki biwi pata lagane me kar raha hai uska 1%raavi ki sach jaane me q nahi lagaya iski smartness iski pyaar ki tarah conditional hai kya🙂

And ps spies if u r reading this for godsake pls make dhara villain uski mahanta ka natak se sirf trp giregi agr trp chahiye toh pura ka pura dhara ko villain banado that would actually justify her character and maybe will increase fanfollowing from 4 to 5 million

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

SBB segment : Haldi Ceremony is going on Hardik has Haldi on his face. First Gaumbi and then Dhara is shown to apply haldi on him... He is looking super traumatised LMAO and is almost about to cry. Shiva is sitting beside him smiling. There's a frame of Shiva in red kurta seeing the board of the wedding - it has 'Shiva weds Raavi' written on it but before he can read it Gaumbi jumps like superman and throws it away.

The frame goes back to haldi. Family is dancing.

Scenes from today's episode are shown

There's a split second frame of Krish about to apply haldi on Shiva but he holds his hands and stops him,then shifts krish towards Hardik bhai.

Interview of Dev-Krish-Gaumbi-Hardik :

Dev : Begani shadi mein Abdullah diwana. Somnath ke sbse eligible bachelor ki hmne baki chadha di. 🤣🤣

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

SBB segment : Haldi Ceremony is going on Hardik has Haldi on his face. First Gaumbi and then Dhara is shown to apply haldi on him... He is looking super traumatised LMAO and is almost about to cry. Shiva is sitting beside him smiling. There's a frame of Shiva in red kurta seeing the board of the wedding - it has 'Shiva weds Raavi' written on it but before he can read it Gaumbi jumps like superman and throws it away.

The frame goes back to haldi. Family is dancing.

Scenes from today's episode are shown

There's a split second frame of Krish about to apply haldi on Shiva but he holds his hands and stops him,then shifts krish towards Hardik bhai.

Interview of Dev-Krish-Gaumbi-Hardik :

Dev : Begani shadi mein Abdullah diwana. Somnath ke sbse eligible bachelor ki hmne baki chadha di. 🤣🤣

Wait till he get to know about his dulhaniya...😆

Duniya ujad jaani hai bechare ki 🤣

Feeling bad for him though...

Gaumbi aajkal form mei hai...spiderman🤣

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sbb segment

Poor hardik uske unmarried hormones ke saath acha nahi horaha 🤣