Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

So his break has started now??? Or it's just a two three day off?

It must be two three days off. I think his break will start after this wedding track.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haldi mein ek dream sequence hi dena tha

It has been ages for a shivi scene

Kinshuk so Adorable πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Poor gaumbi 🀣

This show has turned into a typical multistarrer comedy show and Iam gulity of liking it a lot πŸ˜†

Mazaa aaraha hai

Basss ant bhala ho is baar πŸ˜›

Ria23 thumbnail

Anything happen in today episode that can raise my blood pressure?

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like Singapore Airlines.. πŸ€”

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Looks like Singapore Airlines.. πŸ€”

I think its just a random sticker lol why you worried for singapore ppl lol

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

I think its just a random sticker lol why you worried for singapore ppl lol

I didn't mean the sticker..the airlines lined up..usually the gate is near to the airlines parking space where he must be supposed to be going on..πŸ˜†

I am just wondering whether he will go for ad shooting leaving both his show and wife nearing to due date now..πŸ˜†

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I didn't mean the sticker..the airlines lined up..usually the gate is near to the airlines parking space where he must be supposed to be going on..πŸ˜†

I am just wondering whether he will go for ad shooting leaving both his show and wife nearing to due date now..πŸ˜†

you never know when they take you to the plane sometimes the one you are going on is far away lol

He is always partying these days like sowing his wild oats lol and regularly following those Instagram models lol. Its like he is two different ppl in real life lol

manny136 thumbnail

Akshays latest story he is with his wife lol he got her a new phone lol

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know why but I'm getting positive vibes now from this track.. I know katne ke poore poore chances h.. But I saw on Twitter &many here are very disappointed, TT ppl think that makers will do dora glorification & all but I'm being positive lol mujhe lag raha hai this will be a decisive track.. Either all MUs will clear or Raavi will finally leave.. I'm okay with either of the outcome

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Yahvi

I don't know why but I'm getting positive vibes now from this track.. I know katne ke poore poore chances h.. But I saw on Twitter &many here are very disappointed, TT ppl think that makers will do dora glorification & all but I'm being positive lol mujhe lag raha hai this will be a decisive track.. Either all MUs will clear or Raavi will finally leave.. I'm okay with either of the outcome

I really hope so. They're just stretching the same thing and it's getting repetitive. Hopefully, saare MUs to clear karde and Raavi leaves. Then, they can plan Shiva's redemption. πŸ‘πŸΌ