Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Though I don't like this track, because I expected a marriage where both will be agree and happily take part in the rasams and we will have some cute moments.

With the way they are showing the drama and comedy there are no chances for that.

Keeping the track aside. I really liked the brothers scenes with Hardik 😆

Gaumbi and Hardik with Shiva😆

Dev hugging Hardik😆

Krish blurting out and then managing like always😆

Rishita tricking Shiva to touch the haldi bowl😆

Dhara-Rishita-Raavi scenes were more dramatic and emotional😕

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

I never thought Shiva will be so interested in Hardik Bhai's marriage because he is

1. Somnath's most eligible bachelor

2. Bahut seedhe hain

What could be the reason? 😆

Shiva did not show this much interest in his own marriage, never put any effort and it is all coming from Raavi's side only😆

Did you see how he was dancing in Hardik's haldi? And he will also dance with Hardik ki dulhan Krish in mehendi😆. Yeh Shiva ko bhaabiyon ke saath dance karne ka itna man kyu karta hain.. Jab Raavi uski bhaabi ban ne wali thi tab Raavi ke saath bhi dance kiya tha😆. Kabhi apni biwi ke saath aise dance nahi kiya😆

mpks1 thumbnail

So how was Hardik Bhai's act ostentatious in today's episode?😆

Can somebody care to explain?😆

Poor guy is stuck in this mess rather got pulled into this mess by Dev and Gaumbi and the HS people can only describe his act as ostentatious? 😆

#JusticeForHardikBhai is going to continue until he finds a real bride but not chudails like Dhara, Rishtia or Raavi😆

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

[QUOTE=mpks1]

So how was Hardik Bhai's act ostentatious in today's episode?😆

Can somebody care to explain?😆

Poor guy is stuck in this mess rather got pulled into this mess by Dev and Gaumbi and the HS people can only describe his act as ostentatious? 😆

#JusticeForHardikBhai is going to continue until he finds a real bride but not chudails like Dhara, Rishtia or Raavi😆

Bold - yeh to adbhut Choubays bhi nahi samjha sakte prema. Hun sab to phir bhi sidhe sadhe hai .

Edited by Lovely2021 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Did you see how he was dancing in Hardik's haldi? And he will also dance with Hardik ki dulhan Krish in mehendi😆. Yeh Shiva ko bhaabiyon ke saath dance karne ka itna man kyu karta hain.. Jab Raavi uski bhaabi ban ne wali thi tab Raavi ke saath bhi dance kiya tha😆. Kabhi apni biwi ke saath aise dance nahi kiya😆

Shiva bhi ulti kopdi waala hi hai. He enjoys everyone else's wedding, rasams, will be part of their happiness, always overexcited for his bhabis ,but when it comes to his own, he turns into an angry bird😆

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fact checking Synopsis:

Ostentatious Hardik = Agree dear Symopsis writer! Ewww yuck thoo at Bhabhi’s brother even for a second talking like this for Raavi!!

For that reason: usko ghoda bananaa by Shiva was valid.

and for that reason: bring back Anita, get him married to her.

Raavi’s Tantrums: Ermmm… nope! She finally got back to her senses, good she is refusing babariya shaadi. + Challenging bhabhi to prove her mahanta!

now we have both Shiva & Raavi , very aware of their first Shaadi was adjustment/ samjhota and don’t want jabardasti Shaadi next.
Raavi cleared it today, Shiva mumbled when Suman asked for kidnapping.
hope by end of this golmaal: which is still being shot- we do get clearing of MU, acceptance of sachchey ehsaas & must importantly: snubbing of Oldies of the house!

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
spdp thumbnail

https://instagram.com/stories/akshay_kharodia/2794134413454626794?utm_medium=copy_link

Dev is going… somewhere!

Does Eitihad go to Himachal 🧐

manny136 thumbnail

I think that's just the sticker he used lol

spdp thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I think that's just the sticker he used lol

😅😅 Dev is doing good in show but Dave aakash se I have trust issues!!! No gurantee
mpks1 thumbnail

Of all the airlines he got Etihad sticker? 😆

Qatar, Emirates are much more popular than Etihad though😆

What's in Himachal Pradesh? AD shooting?😆

I was even surprised that he stayed this long without taking any days off or giving his BD some work, maybe we will start seeing his BD in next week's episodes 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago