Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Subah subah so much positivity and khayaali pulao!!

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

@bold - You mean Kul Devta pooja? ๐Ÿคฃ

Could be๐Ÿ˜†

I think after writing kua in every post, I think the word got stuck in your mind๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ

I didn't even realise it autoreplaced it to kua..๐Ÿ˜†..my phone is so used to the word kua becz of this show.๐Ÿ˜†

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bed bhi nahi, khatiya hai khatiya ๐Ÿคฃ

Uss khatiya mein aag lagao koi.. Bechara double bed andar sar raha hain. Uska koi use hi nahi hain๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I feel like shiva will find out the truth and then blame ravi for everything.. and that's when ravi call it off..and maybe mami will utilise that chance and get her kidnapped to marry off to NRI.. and maybe then Dhara sunaofy shiva and tells him ravi wanted to tell him the truth..was refusing for forced marrg..but it was Dhara who forced her even drugged her.. then everyone will somehow xome to know that Mami and suman forcing ravi to marry NRI.. and shiva will go and stop it..and then they both get married happily..๐Ÿ˜†

You know you wrote the episodes for the next 1 month ๐Ÿคฃ

If the wedding has to happen, it may happen on April 7th, the day their previous wedding. Let's see if this is the case.

With the way they are stretching the haldi episodes, then they will have to show Kul Devta pooja followed by Sangeet and Mehendi.

It will be atleast end of next week when Raavi will be kidnapped by Mami ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think the whole blame will be only on Raavi and everyone would get away with it saying they did it because they could not see Raavi and Shiva in that state.

The conclusion will be they all did this because Raavi wanted it

deeps07 thumbnail

You know you wrote the episodes for the next 1 month ๐Ÿคฃ

If the wedding has to happen, it may happen on April 7th, the day their previous wedding happened. Let's see if this is the case.

With the way they are stretching the haldi episodes, then they will have to show Kul Devta pooja followed by Sangeet and Mehendi.

It will be atleast end of next week when Raavi will be kidnapped by Mami ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope wedding happens atleast by april 7th if uts happening at all..

I still want a redemption track more than a happy wedding at the moment..just saving ravi can't whitewash shiva for me anymore..

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
mpks1 thumbnail

I never thought Shiva will be so interested in Hardik Bhai's marriage because he is

1. Somnath's most eligible bachelor

2. Bahut seedhe hain

What could be the reason? ๐Ÿ˜†

Shiva did not show this much interest in his own marriage, never put any effort and it is all coming from Raavi's side only๐Ÿ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I hope wedding happens atleast by april 7th if uts happening at all..

I still want a redemption track more than a happy wedding at the moment..just saving ravi can't whitewash shiva for me anymore..

I too want redemption but with the way Choubays are writing this track, I think Shiva agreeing to marry Raavi will be his redemption, and after that he will say one sorry which will cover for all that he did๐Ÿ˜•

I have no hope for any redemption track. I know a mere apology is not enough but we will be getting only a simple sorry.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

I never thought Shiva will be so interested in Hardik Bhai's marriage because he is

1. Somnath's most eligible bachelor

2. Bahut seedhe hain

What could be the reason? ๐Ÿ˜†

Shiva did not show this much interest in his own marriage, never put any effort and it is all coming from Raavi's side only๐Ÿ˜†

Dharaa parvarish...more excitement for others matters than his own..bhai ki shaadi yaa bhabhi ki pregnancy...shiva will be the first in line for showing excitement....jab khud ki baari tho shiva doesn't even have a clue.. ๐Ÿคช. Tip tip mein stuck.. ๐Ÿท