Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh man! Shiva is not letting go, constantly probing Hardik and Gautam with questions about the bride 😆

Gautam even asked why is he interested in the bride so much 😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

I think she will either walk out before the wedding and after all the rasams or Mami will take her away.

And all the rasams are happening on the same day.

No Mami taking Raavi away. Raavi can walk out. But I’d rather she run away. Dhara won’t be able to jhaadofy her lambe lambe dialogues. 😆

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh man! Shiva is not letting go, constantly probing Hardik and Gautam with questions about the bride 😆

Gautam even asked why is he interested in the bride so much 😆

Shiva kab se kisi ladki Mein interest lene laga. Anyway she is shiva 3 . Shiva 2 se inspired hau hoga.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shiva says to Hardik, "waise Hardik Bhai ek baat boloon, woh surprise dene waali qulaity nahi hai appki, pann ye single bed se double bed hona ka idea kab aaya dimaag me" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aur Shiva double bed hote hue bhi ab tak single bed hain😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara is a control freak and when I wrote Pandya parivar being the Mafia parivar, every description is apt and Dhara takes the cake as she is getting trained along the lines of Suman.

My way or the highway. No wonder is Shiva the same way, he got is from both of them😕

I am with Raavi on this. At the end of the day neither she nor Shiva can live happily by getting married this way. Her entire life will be ruined.

BhabiMa already failed once by getting them married and she is making the same mistake again,
Since she will not back out of the plan, Raavi will have to take the matter in her own hands and go away from there or Mami can stop the marriage.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Krish comes to Raavi's room and says Dhara Bhabi. Rishita and Raavia re still there.

Dhara says, "mar gayi Dhara Bhabi"

Krish says, 'arrey aisa kya hogaya, aapko toh meri umar bhi lag jaaye"

Dhara says, 'kya karoon teri umar leke Krish, zinda ho toh sabke sab jaan khaa rahe ho"

Krish says, "par hua kya?"

Dhara says, "abb haldi hai, kul devta ka pooja hai aur raat ko sangeet hai aur ye maharani isske nakre hi khatam nahi ho rahi hai"

Raavi says, "mein galat todi na keh rahi hoon Dhara di?'

Dhara says, 'teek hai tujhe solution chahiye naa, mein nikaalti hoon, par ujhe accha lage tujhe bura lage mera problem nahi hai"

Dhara, Krish and Rishita are looking at Raavi.

On the other side Gautam and Hardik are looking at Shiva

Episode ends with Shiva. Dhara in the middle and Raavi in split screen.

So that red kurtha might be for the kua devta ka pooja..

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Aur Shiva double bed hote hue bhi ab tak single bed hain😆

Bed bhi nahi, khatiya hai khatiya 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

So that red kurtha might be for the kua devta ka pooja..

@bold - You mean Kul Devta pooja? 🤣

Could be😆

I think after writing kua in every post, the word got stuck in your mind😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Episodes are giving me hope that wedding will happen with both Shiva and Raavi's consent👍🏼.. I think maami will kidnap Raavi as pallavi posted a reel yesterday where she is in a truck

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dhara is a control freak and when I wrote Pandya parivar being the Mafia parivar, every description is apt and Dhara takes the cake as she is getting trained along the lines of Suman.

My way or the highway. No wonder is Shiva the same way, he got is from both of them😕

I am with Raavi on this. At the end of the day neither she nor Shiva can live happily by getting married this way. Her entire life will be ruined.

BhabiMa already failed once by getting them married and she is making the same mistake again,
Since she will not back out of the plan, Raavi will have to take the matter in her own hands and go away from there or Mami can stop the marriage.

I feel like shiva will find out the truth and then blame ravi for everything.. and that's when ravi call it off..and maybe mami will utilise that chance and get her kidnapped to marry off to NRI.. and maybe then Dhara sunaofy shiva and tells him ravi wanted to tell him the truth..was refusing for forced marrg..but it was Dhara who forced her even drugged her.. then everyone will somehow xome to know that Mami and suman forcing ravi to marry NRI.. and shiva will go and stop it..and then they both get married happily..😆