Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

First scene

Dhara is taking Raavi to her mandap and Gautam meets them on the way.

Gautam tells Dhara that Shiva is fully awake.

Dhara says she doesn't know what he will do, zabardasti pilaane pade toh zabardasti pilaao lekinShiva ke haath se chuey huey haldi Rishita ke haathon phata phat hamare paas bhijwao, abb jaao, jaao naa"

Gautam leaves from there.

Gautam is really scared of Dhara 😆

Raavi asks "iska matlab Shiva ko haldi nahi lagegi"

Dhara says, "lagegi Raavi,"

Dhara's monologue, that she cannot tell Raavi that they have told Shiva it's Hardik Bhai's haldi else she will start getting tensed for it too.

So Dhara is hiding the information from Raavi that they told Shiva i's Hardik Bhai's haldi.

Dhara takes Raavi away.

Shiva is all dressed in haldi outfit and is walking down towards the lawn.

Raavi is walking with Raavi but Dhara pulls her away in a different direction.

They don't meet.

So Raavi doesn't know the full truth

Shiva knows nothing at all

The whole mess is being created by bhabhi maa but at the end she will have an aaa bg and Raavi will have to bear the accusations of mother son duo that too with a comedy bg

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

So Raavi doesn't know the full truth

Shiva knows nothing at all

The whole mess is being created by bhabhi maa but at the end she will have an aaa bg and Raavi will have to bear the accusations of mother son duo that too with a comedy bg

Shiva knows nothing, will he do anything to find out something? Usko to waise bhi lag raha hai ki kuch to jhol hai. 🤔

mpks1 thumbnail

On Raavi' side

Dhara and Rishita turn around to get Raavi's haldi started but she is not there.

She goes back into the building to see what's happening on the guys side. She sees all of them dancing happily and her eye is on Shiva and she is all smiling,

While Raavi is enjoying watching Shiva dance

Dil Haara from the movie Tashan is playing in the BG.

"Chappan Taare tod naach loon" is the first line of the lyrics.

While others are dancing, Hardik's monologue, "arrey yeh log kar kya rahe hai.sach much meri shaadi na karwaada arrey nahi, nahi nahi, Raavi meri behn jaisi hai, nahi" 🤣

Shiva asks Gaumbi, "ye chipkali kahan hai, itna sab kuch chal raha hai, dhikayi nahi de rahi hai"😆

Krish says, "Raavi bhabi toh haldi me" 🤣 Dev stares at Krish

Krish manages, "matlab Raavi bhabi Dhara bhabi ke saath haath bata rahi hai haldi me. Bhabi ke bina raha nahi jaa raha hai haan" 🤣

Shiva says, "abbye cycle ki chain nikaalke ter ghale me attka doonga, acche se dhol bhaja"

Krish says, "kitni kushi ka mauka hai phir bhi maara peeti dimaag hai maara peeti dimaag, Hardik Bhai ki shaadi hai naach"🤣

Gautam separates Shiva and Krish

Raavi is still watching Shiva dance.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

Shiva knows nothing, will he do anything to find out something? Usko to waise bhi lag raha hai ki kuch to jhol hai. 🤔

Usko sirf raavi pe trust nahi hai . He keeps getting angry seeing her. Kya kare hum is shiva 3 ka. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

mpks1 thumbnail

While Raavi is watching him dance, she is smiling at him.

Shiva notices her and goes towards the window, just then Dhara comes there and pulls her away from there.

Shiva knows Raavi is there in the same venue.

Lovely2021 thumbnail

While Raavi is watching him dance, she is smiling at him.

Shiva notices her and goes towards the window, just then Dhara comes there and pulls her away from there.

Shiva knows Raavi is there in the same venue.

Is he planning to kidnap her 🤔🤔

mpks1 thumbnail

Suman and Mami at PN

Mami is worried and says, "kis haal me hogi meri Raavi"

Just then Kanta's bahu comes inside the house calling for Suman Kaki.

Kanta's bhau says ,"Gautam bhaiyya ka phone aaya thaa Kanta Maa ke phone par"

Suman says, " Kanta ke phone par kyun?'

Kanta's bahu says, "mujhe nahi pata, Rishita ki kissi chacha ka accident hogaya, toh Rishita ke saat Gautam, Dev aur Dhara bhi hospital gaye hain, aap log tension nahi len"

Suman says, "mere phone pe phone karke kehane me kya mein mar rahi thi, mera toh incoming chalu hai"

Bahu says, 'aapke phone nahil mil raha thaa, aur Kanta maa aapke paas aate jaati hai, shayad issiliye unke phone pe bata diya, aur Krish na college gaya hain, ye bhi batane ko kaha hai"

Suman says, "ye kaunsa pattrani ka chacha paida hoke bada hogaya🤣 abb accident hoke hospital me hai, jo bhi hai, Somanth unke raksha karenge"

Mami says, "chacha gaye tel lene, ye bata meri Raavi kidhar hai"

Kanta's bahu says, 'arrey hume kya pata, hume jo bata diya humne keh diya"

She takes leave of Suman.

Mami is losing it, creating drama that Raavi is missing and Shiva would have done something to her.
both looking at the CCTV footage is not in today's episode, think they are going to show it tomorrow.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Is he planning to kidnap her 🤔🤔

I don't think so, nothing of that sort was shown. Dhara took her away.

Either Raavi will leave on her own or Mami will take her away because Mami is getting all worked and shouting at Suman because Raavi is missing.

IDK if she is genuinely worried that Raavi is missing or she is worried that Raavi's marriage with the NRI guy will not happen. Mami has all wrong reactions with anything related to Raavi, so it's hard to tell.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail

I don't think so, nothing of that sort was shown. Dhara anyway took her away.

Either Raavi will leave on her own or Mami will take her away because Mami is getting all worked and shouting at Suman because Raavi is missing.

IDK if she is genuinely worried that Raavi is missing or she is worried that Raavi's marriage with the NRI guy will not happen. Mami has all wrong reactions with anything related to Raavi, so it's hard to tell.

I don't think she is genuinely worried fir raavi otherwise she won't have cheated her in sighing the divorce. She us scared if her plan to get her married to NRI fails because raavi will never marry anyone.

VNuts thumbnail

Is it just me or was the "Dil Haara" BGM a completely random and weird choice?! 😕