Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I posted today’s synopsis about 2 hrs ago. Pixie and I were talking about ostentatious and making fun of it. I even told that is preposterous for them to even call Hardik’ act as ostentatious😆

As for Shiva getting tricked, don’t know about that but I am getting tricked for sure😆

We all are getting tricked by kd annadata 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Hum jo bhi mante hai writers twisted BS trike se dete hai. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

I posted today’s synopsis about 2 hrs ago. Pixie and I were talking about ostentatious and making fun of it. I even told that is preposterous for them to even call Hardik’ act as ostentatious😆

As for Shiva getting tricked, don’t know about that but I am getting tricked for sure😆

We need to cross check synopsis relative to episode, after episode airs!

Shiva ka shock.. (we thought finally - bandey ke jor ka koi jhataka lagega.. no- nope! Red nimboopani & baat khatam)

Dhara ka insult...(we thought: Yeah! bring it on! naa --nope! Bhabhi main bada ho gaya, main apne tantey khud karoonga..... bhabhi aap tension naa lo ... baat khatam. bhabhi still comes back saying : ruko jarra, sabar karo, hold my nimboopani- kaand toh ab hongey)

Ostentatious Hardik ...( this is scary actually: is he going to go fro most eligible to most despo? is Krish ki izzat in khatara... what kind of nasha this writer did really?)

All gobbledygook word-salad !

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara lost it completely and I am worried that blame will come on Raavi after Shiva and Suman find out.
Shiva already said once "Bhabi aap bahit boli hai, aap chipkali ke baare me nahi jaanti" 😕

Dhara's Khuarafati dimaag is working overtime😕 She is making it all complicated every step of the way.

mpks1 thumbnail

First scene

Dhara is taking Raavi to her mandap and Gautam meets them on the way.

Gautam tells Dhara that Shiva is fully awake.

Dhara says she doesn't know what he will do, zabardasti pilaane pade toh zabardasti pilaao lekinShiva ke haath se chuey huey haldi Rishita ke haathon phata phat hamare paas bhijwao, abb jaao, jaao naa"

Gautam leaves from there.

Gautam is really scared of Dhara 😆

Raavi asks "iska matlab Shiva ko haldi nahi lagegi"

Dhara says, "lagegi Raavi,"

Dhara's monologue, that she cannot tell Raavi that they have told Shiva it's Hardik Bhai's haldi else she will start getting tensed for it too.

So Dhara is hiding the information from Raavi that they told Shiva i's Hardik Bhai's haldi.

Dhara takes Raavi away.

Shiva is all dressed in haldi outfit and is walking down towards the lawn.

Raavi is walking with Raavi but Dhara pulls her away in a different direction.

They don't meet.

mpks1 thumbnail

Gautam, Dev, Rishita, Shiva, Krish scene 🤣

Gautam comes and tells Rishita that Dhara asked for Shiva ke haath se chuey haldi. She just prepared two bowls of haldi and is sulking that she needs to prepare a 3rd one.

Just then Shiva joins them all and keeps asking where is Hardik Bhai.

Gautam, Dev, Krish's expression were worth watching 🤣

Rishita tricks Shiva into touching one of the bowls and asks him to keep it in the mandap that is set up outside for the groom's haldi.

But Shiva insists he will take both the bowls and mixes them all up and now Rishita doesn't know which one he touched🤣

Shiva goes away from there to the mandap. Rishita is irritated and asks what should she do next to Dev, Krish and Gautam.

Gautam is holding the forehead with his hand as he doesn't what to do 🤣

Krish says, 'karna kya hai, acchi baat hai abb Hardik Bhai ko bhi shaadi ho jaayegaa"

Dev says "gadhede"😆

Rishita asks Krish to be quiet and says he should distract Shiva and make him dance, in the meantime she will attend Raavi's haldi and be back.

Shiva is talking to the priest, gives him the haldi bowls and comes back to where his brothers are😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Guaumbi needs a big bear hug 🤗 🤣

He can't manage both Dhara and Shiva, donon bail buddhi hai uski bas ki baat nahi hai😆

I also feel for Rishita, Dev and Krish, jhoot pe jhoot bole jaa rahe hain 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Rishita goes towards the mandap while Shiva is walking away from it (she takes a different route to reach other, so Shiva doesn't see her) and gets the haldi bowls and takes it to Raavi.

Dhara gets Raavi ready for haldi.

Rishita comes there with the bowls and says,, "arrey wah, Haldi lagne se pehle itna glow, haldi lagane ke baad kya hoga"

Rishita asks Dhara to complete Raavis; haldi ASAP.

Krish is playing the dhol and the ladies can hear it.

Rishita says, "har baar ye Shiva ke saat hi kyun hota hai, woh dulha banne waala hai par usse pata hi nahi hota woh dulha banne waala hai"😆

Raavi is staring at Rishita and she keeps quiet 😆

Just when the guys are all dancing on their side of the lawn, Hardik Bhai makes an entry 🤣

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aaj kal, I'm back to feeling bad for Gaumbhi.

Raavi, when you run away, take poor Gaumbhi with you. 😳

mpks1 thumbnail

When Hardik comes towards them and says."arrey Gaumbi ye sab kya hai"

Dev runs towards him and says, "Hardik Bhaiiiiiii" and takes him aside and stuffs his mouth with a laddoo.

Gautam comes there and he stuffs one more and says it's your wedding.

Hardik has no clue what's going on. Gautam, Dev and Krish are not letting him talk.

Gautam and Dev pick up him on their shoulders and dancing. while Krish is signing "aaj emre yaar ki shaadi hai"🤣 Krish is also playing the dhol.

Finally they drop him because he says, "arrey mujhe chakkar aa raha hai bhai"🤣

As soon as Dev and Gautam drop him, Shiva hugs him and says, "arrey Hardik Bhai bahut chupa rustom nukle aap. mujhe nahi pata thaa hamare Amitabh Bacchan ke liye uski Jaya bacchan mil bhi chukki hai ladki pata li, ghoom liye, phir liya shaadi pakki hogayi, nyote patgaye, mujhe aaj pata chal raha hai aur shaadiwaale dhin " 🤣

Hardik's facial expressions 🤣🤣🤣

Gautam using sign language to tell Hardik not to open his mouth

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Hardik Bhai tells Shiva, "arrey Shiva itni jald baazi me sab hogaya, mujhe khud abhi pata chala, aaj jo shaadi ho rahi hai woh meri ho rahi hai"🤣

Shiva is surprised to hear Hardik Bhai's response.

Just then Gautam distracts him and says, "arrey Shiva kyun usse baaton me ulja raha hai" and he goes towards Hardik, "teri shaadi hai, muskuraa"😆

Gautam starts dancing with Hardik while singing "aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai"

Shiva is still puzzled at Hardik's response 😆

Gautam takes Hardik away from Shiva 😆