Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations on the new EDT!!

Manifesting lots of positive content on the show that can make Raavi & us happy! 😊

mpks1 thumbnail

When is Suman going to jail for real for all the abuse? πŸ˜•

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

When is Suman going to jail for real for all abuse? πŸ˜•

neverrrrrrrr. You know in pandya's language it's her looooooveeeeeeee
mpks1 thumbnail

Rishita tells Raavi that it is not time for bad dreams, "acchi yaaden banane ke time" gives her the jewelry and asks her to get ready for haldi.

Raavi says, "wapas le jaa, mera mann nahi kar raha hai"

Rishita is shocked. "mann nahi kar raha hai matlab kya, subah toh tini excited thi"

Dhara comes there as well

Raavi says, "Shiva ke marzi ke bina, mujhe koi bhi function nahi karna"

Rishita is laughing and says. "Raavi tu mazak kar rahi hai na"

Raavi says, "nahi toh, ek baar phir mein Shiva aur apni shaadi ko mazak nahi banana chathi, mein chahthi hoon ki saari rasme naa, Shiva poore hosh aawaaz me kare, iss tarah behoshi ke haalat me sab karwaana, galat hoga naa"

Rishita and Dhara are angry at her.

Dhara is yelling at her and says ,"abb tumhe samaj aa raha hai sahi aur galat jab hum rasamein poore taam jaam se shuru karnewaale hain"

Raavi is not looking at her.

Dhara says, "Raavi meri taraf dekh, meri taraf dekh, Shiva ko hosh me aana matlab teri shaadi Shiva ke saath cancel hona, nahi karegaa woh tujhse shaadi, mujhe batade Raavi, Shiva se shaadi karni ya nahi karni hai, hum log toh bahut tension me hain"

Raavi says, "karni hai, mein karke rahoongi, par iss taraf Shiva ko andhere me rakhke nahi karoongi"

Dhara is losing it at Raavi,, she is closing her eyes, covering her face with her hands and says, "Raavi, Raavi, Raavi, Rishita ye ladki pagal karke hi chodegi, tu samjha naa isse"

She turns to Raavi and says, "mazak lag raha hai ye tujhe, ye samay nahi hai andhera sochne ka hai Raavi, samajane k koshish kar. agar tu sach me Shiva se shaadi karna chahthi hai na, tayyar hoke neeche aajana, agar nahi karni hai toh bhool jaana Shiva ko hameshaa hameshaa ke liye"

Dhara tells Rishita "samjha isse" and walks away angry

Rishita leaves the jewelry box and says, "please, please rady ho jaa" and she too leaves.

Raavi is looking at her joda

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

How exactly is yelling at Raavi helpful?! Matlab kya achieve kar liya Dhara Bhabhi ne? What questionable sanskaar. πŸ€”

mpks1 thumbnail

If you want to see Danda kaand Dhara, the way she yelled at Raavi, I was terrified for the girl, for a moment I thought she was going to hit Raavi.

This is so not done. IDK what the makers are trying to show by making Dhara all go crazy and threatening Raavi and they are making Dhara justify this jabariya shaadi.

And Shiva is definitely not worth all this effort.

Suman and Dhara should bow their heads in shame for having raised a monster like himπŸ˜•

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like Dhara is the one who will make Raavi unconscious to stop her from telling truth to Shiva. As per precap Raavi says mujhe Shiva ko sach batana parega

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Mami and Suman at the dharamshaala

Mami is yelling at the manager and asks him to check if anybody showed up under Suman's name.

He looks at the list and says, there is a booking under Suman's name but nobody has showed up yet.

Suman is shocked.

Mami says, "Suman behen mujhe pata thaa, meri Raavi ko naa jaan ka khatra hai uss Shiva ke saat"

Suman's monologue, "Agar Shiva ke Raavi ko yahan nahi laaya, toh kahan le gaya"

Mami says, "O Mhara Bhogilal, pata nahi meri Raavi kis haalat me hogi"

Suman says, "ghar jaana hai mujhe, kuch gadbad ki boo aa rahi hai, ghar jaana hai, mere gharwaale mere peeche kuch khichdi paka rahe hai mere peeche, pata lagana hoga"

nolee3097 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

If you want to see Danda kaand Dhara, the way she yelled at Raavi, I was terrified for that girl, for a moment I thought she was going to hit Raavi.

This is so not done. IDK what the makers are trying to show by making Dhara all go crazy and threatening Raavi and they are making Dhara justify this jabariya shaadi.

And Shiva is definitely not worth all this effort.

Suman and Dhara should bow their heads in shame for having raised a monster like himπŸ˜•

I agree. Dhara was so so disrespectful and ruthless today with her words. I hated seeing her treat Raavi like that today. She looked like an out-of-control maniac πŸ˜•
Edited by nolee3097 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Looks Dhara is the one who will make Raavi unconscious to stop her from telling truth to Shiva. As per precap Raavi says mujhe Shiva ko sach batana parega

I don't feel good about this track at all. Choubays ghatiyapan and adbhutness is seen in every scene. I now doubt if the wedding will even happen now. In the name of drama, they are butchering something as special as, a weddingπŸ˜•