Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This idiot Dhara knows that Shiva will never marry Raavi to apne bachhe (jo Dhara ko sbse jyada pyar krta h) ke sath aisa kyuuuu kr rhi hhhhhhhhh

dat_INFJ thumbnail

So, the thing that I don't understand is, what made bhabhimaa make this decision of this zabardasti unconscious dulha shaadi?ðŸĪŠ Like, Wasn't she the one who said that zabardasti karna is not good? I mean, didn't the makers made this divorce happen because they wanted to show zabardasti is wrong and bhabhimaa's decision was wrong?🐷 Did that dream of Raavi of with a gun really wrecked her brains out?ðŸĪŠ I seriously am not understanding everything.😕ðŸĪĒ

This show was supposed to show that even though her marriage broke with Dev, Raavi marrying Shiva was supposed to be the first step of their happiness. Raavi's happiness was supposed to be Shiva and what have they done to him? I pray noone gets a guy like Shiva.

The makers has ruined everything.😔

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Quick Question : Where did Shiva get tricked in today's episode?? ❓ðŸĪĄ

#SynopsisBhaiOnNashaToo

#BanTheNasha

#HireNoNashaPeepsForAllWritingPurposesASAP

Episode dekh kar btati hu..Agar pta chala toh ðŸĪ”
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sahapallavi

Today's episode jst gave me another reason why i can never like dhara woh jitni chahe help or pyaar dikhade raavi ko at the end agr sab chiz usko apne tarike se hi chahiye hoti hai or agr na ho toh chillo do danda use kar lo emotional blackmailing karo

Ye dhara ko flip maarne me do miniute nahi lagta hai and i know ye last moment me raavi ko akela choddh degi jab shiva k saamne sach ayega zabardasti ki shadi ka ye bolke ki 'raavi teri hi zidd puri karne k liye ye sab kia tha'

Lekin mahanta ki murat ye bhul jayegi ki raavi ne bohot pehle hi mana bhi kar dia tha backout bhi karna chahti thi

I jst simply hate dhara usko jitna bhi aacha dikhado woh fake hi lagta hai

Exactly.. this is the worst solution to shiva ravis prblm..if the whole family can make this much effort to kidnap shiva and marry him to ravi forcefully..why can't they just together kidbap mami and anitha and force her to tell the truth to clear his mu..ðŸĪĄ

Pritha_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Exactly.. this is the worst solution to shiva ravis prblm..if the whole family can make this much effort to kidnap shiva and marry him to ravi forcefully..why can't they just together kidbap mami and anitha and force her to tell the truth to clear his mu..ðŸĪĄ

Nhi unke liye to hm log dulha layenge or whiteboard me sorry likhawayenge. Hmse sirf vhi ho payega

Pritha_31 thumbnail

I feel bad for the trp audience, they watch this whole crap for 18-19 mins without the option of skip.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbEdZPHrzVA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The second slide, all the points that the Raavi from IF universe said we're so damn correct, looked like they picked those points from edt itself and what Raavi needed to listen. So now this shadi is against the will of both Raavi & Shiva. Shiva because he doesn't want to marry Raavi and Raavi because she doesn't want to marry him like this. But still marriage is happening because Ohh it's all bhabhi maa's plan

I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOUR!!

We have enough proof now that they lurk around here and copy-paste.

Not just the writers but actors too. Lmao. 😆

They need to create a Royalty fund ASAP to fund us IF people. We can do a meet and greet then give them all the plots without them actually having to put efforts to stalk. Lol.

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 2 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOUR!!

We have enough proof now that they lurk around here and copy-paste.

Not just the writers but actors too. Lmao. 😆

They need to create a Royalty fund ASAP to fund us IF people. We can do a meet and greet then give them all the plots without them actually having to put efforts to stalk. Lol.

At this point, we could probably write stories for the show ourselves for the next two years. One episode by each writer in turns, collab work. 😎 😆

Edited by VNuts - 2 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Has anyone read IF's update on today's episode?!

Apparently, the Pandya Parivaar has reached Dharamshala for the marriage, Dev apologises to everyone for getting drunk, and the family try to make Shiva drink the spiked juice after Dhara drops the haldi water on him & Raavi says it's not right.

Also, they are wondering if Shiva and Raavi and Shiva will get married. ðŸĪŠ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VNuts

At this point, we could probably write stories for the show ourselves for the next two years. One episode by each writer in turns, collab work. 😎 😆

Paisa chahiye mujhe ab tho.😕