Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbL_wcbvLtg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The raabta bg would have suited the scene much more than rait Zara si, I muted while the song was playing

RAIT ZARA SI

RAIT ZARA SI

RAIT ZARA SI

SARDARD BHT SARA SA

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

This wedding was supposed to be shivi’s filled shivi scenes and clearing mus. All we’re getting is stupid family comedy showing mahaan dora

Behen yeh mu’s kabhi khatam nahi honge par yeh show zarur band hojayega 😂

Ria23 thumbnail

is trp released or not?

Does anyone know?

Chillhouse99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Babhima is again going to spike drink in mehndi as well 😵

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VNuts

For a second, I was wondering who is Sagar, and then remembered him. 🤣

But what was his purpose?

No no i meant

What was the purpose of sagar ??????

I don't know myself 😆

Chillhouse99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

PH spent money on location, directors are shooting scenes beautifully, Actors are giving their all…. This could have been a fantastic track to give some seaside conversations & a fun consentwali Shaadi!
But naah!

Writerben’s position mein puncture ho jaata…

She cannot give Raavi -Shiva ki shaadi as is!
she has to insert ‘my Dhara’ the lead hovering over everything!
she has to give ‘my shiva’ being mute/ dafol/ Gadhedo following BhabhitheMaa’s every whim-fancy-crime.
ShiVi ki Shaadi ka track is less about them more about BhabhitheMaa ki planning & kaand full of episodes!

Yes it's ShiVi Shaadi but we are forced to babhima planning with her family members only

In order to give babhima center stage and include other casts, they are ruining ShiVi's storyline and this time they are making joke of ShiVi 😭

At the end of track we are either seeing her to.be mahaan or bichari

Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

No she was not in love with him at that time but they were good friends especially Hardik and Gautam.

So when Darshan Pandya died and Suman became paralyzed, Gautam suddenly had to run the business, take care of his young brothers and a sick mother, Dhara used to help him a lot, Though Mami manipulated and made Gautam agreed to marry Anita which he was reluctant about, but Gautam had no choice to agree. Mami somehow thought by getting Gautam married to Anita, she will get the store to herself. So on the marriage day, Gautam tells Anita (he tried telling Anita several times even before the marriage) that the store is mortgaged and has quiet bit of loan to pay back. Anita finally gets to know the full story, breaks off the wedding, Mami supports her and both of them berate Pandya parivar and Dhara. They also say no one will come forward to marry him Hardik steps in and says he will get his sister married to Gautam. He talks to Dhara, she agrees but had few conditions like Gautam should let her finish her studies and later she talks to Gautam also and tells him that she will marry him and the ball was on his court. Gautam too agreed for his brothers and mother's sake.

GauRa's love story started after marriage only.

okay., it seems good to me.. Kya se kya kar dia dhara ko..
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chillhouse99

Babhima is again going to spike drink in mehndi as well 😵

Koi segment aaya hai kya? 😲

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

RAIT ZARA SI

RAIT ZARA SI

RAIT ZARA SI

SARDARD BHT SARA SA

Jab se ye Rait zara si shuru hua hai shivi story ki lanka lag gyi hai.. Such a manhoos song it is.. I want Raabta back😭😭

Edited by Yahvi - 2 years ago