Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dhara is going to cheat her way through every rasam 😕

This is what the writers could come up 😡

They have made a mockery of every festival and this time the wedding too.

I have never seen such ghatiya writers in my life including the various movies and TV shows from the 80s and 90s and the recent OTT content.

Choubays are ruining every enjoyment, memory all in the name of drama which is not even fetching them ratings😕

PH spent money on location, directors are shooting scenes beautifully, Actors are giving their all…. This could have been a fantastic track to give some seaside conversations & a fun consentwali Shaadi!
But naah!

Writerben’s position mein puncture ho jaata…

She cannot give Raavi -Shiva ki shaadi as is!
she has to insert ‘my Dhara’ the lead hovering over everything!
she has to give ‘my shiva’ being mute/ dafol/ Gadhedo following BhabhitheMaa’s every whim-fancy-crime.
ShiVi ki Shaadi ka track is less about them more about BhabhitheMaa ki planning & kaand full of episodes!

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Why did dhara agree to marry gombi? Was she in love with him back then?

No she was not in love with him at that time but they were good friends especially Hardik and Gautam.

So when Darshan Pandya died and Suman became paralyzed, Gautam suddenly had to run the business, take care of his young brothers and a sick mother, Dhara used to help him a lot, Though Mami manipulated and made Gautam agreed to marry Anita which he was reluctant about, but Gautam had no choice to agree. Mami somehow thought by getting Gautam married to Anita, she will get the store to herself. So on the marriage day, Gautam tells Anita (he tried telling Anita several times even before the marriage) that the store is mortgaged and has quiet bit of loan to pay back. Anita finally gets to know the full story, breaks off the wedding, Mami supports her and both of them berate Pandya parivar and Dhara. They also say no one will come forward to marry him Hardik steps in and says he will get his sister married to Gautam. He talks to Dhara, she agrees but had few conditions like Gautam should let her finish her studies and later she talks to Gautam also and tells him that she will marry him and the ball was on his court. Gautam too agreed for his brothers and mother's sake.

GauRa's love story started after marriage only.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The way these writers made the mockery of every ritual is astonishing.. I've never seen wedding rituals mocked like that in any movie, especially in ITV.. they are given respect but our senior writers have insulted wedding rituals & it's significance too

Do they even know significance of these rituals? These are not mere functions to do mauj masti.. Haldi is a very auspicious ceremony.. It is said that bhagwaan vishnu give their blessing to bride & groom in the form of turmeric as it's haldi color is very dear to him & what are they showing? Giving alcohol to the bride in that ceremony?

In mehandi too bride will be intoxicated!! Mehandi has a very important significance for every married woman & bride to be!! It is blessing from ma Durga.. It is said that mehandi can even calm down anger of durga, women take charge of family after marriage & it's very important for them to remain calm & rational.. That's the significance of this ritual

What are these writers?? Insulting indian gods, wedding rituals, everything.. They should be banned from writing anything!!

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Le Raavi's khushiyaan

Snail GIFs | Tenor

The drag is seriously too painful to handle, along with booze and kaands.🤪

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandira2

A part of me feels like they don’t want this show to succeed… We know that they are capable of good writing but they seriously lack when it comes to SHVI. To be completely honest I think they show crappy stuff for SHIVI on purpose to make us Shivi mad (especially after we started tagging them on Twitter on Insta).

I also think theyre doing this on purpose. After all the trolling, they want this show to crash and burn

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Le Raavi's khushiyaan

Snail GIFs | Tenor

The drag is seriously too painful to handle, along with booze and kaands.🤪

I want to laugh and cry about this at the same time. So I'm confused.

Raavi's khushiyaan - 😭

The GIF - 🤣

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This wedding was supposed to be shivi’s filled shivi scenes and clearing mus. All we’re getting is stupid family comedy showing mahaan dora

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just realised what was the purpose of sagar in the show 🤔

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I just realised what was the purpose of sagar in the show 🤔

For a second, I was wondering who is Sagar, and then remembered him. 🤣

But what was his purpose?

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm here after the lollipop jaisa dikhta hai par hai Raavi ka kachra hi in reality scene 🤡🤡