Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VNuts

TT wale are furious. That makes me happy. 😃 😎

What are they furious about? 😆
I bet the lollipop scene took care of their fury and now wait for flurry of edits, vms, reels etc 😆

But thing though in TT bachas language, Shiva’s anger and hatred is always full of pyaar for Raavi😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shiva is more concerned that his useless evil bhabhis will have to do more work cause raavi is drunk. Pagal insaan

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

I bet the lollipop scene took care of their fury and now wait for flurry of edits, vms, reels etc 😆

Bit thing though in TT bachas language, Shiva’s anger and hatred is always full of pyaar for Raavi😆

Nope, surprisingly.

Haan, I saw a few go gaga over the lollipop scene, but they are mostly mad at the Dhara & Rishita forcing alcohol on Raavi scene. In fact, they've been harping about consent and the fact that the supposed lead of the show is encouraging criminal activities.

There are actually some good & rational points.

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara is going to cheat her way through every rasam 😕

This is what the writers could come up 😡

They have made a mockery of every festival and this time the wedding too.

I have never seen such ghatiya writers in my life including the various movies and TV shows from the 80s and 90s and the recent OTT content.

Choubays are ruining every enjoyment, memory all in the name of drama which is not even fetching them ratings😕

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bit thing though in TT bachas language, Shiva’s anger and hatred is always full of pyaar for Raavi😆

what’s TT ??

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dhara is going to cheat her way through every rasam 😕

This is what the writers could come up 😡

They have made a mockery of every festival and this time the wedding too.

I have never seen such ghatiya writers in my life including the various movies and TV shows from the 80s and 90s and the recent OTT content.

Choubays are ruining every enjoyment, memory all in the name of drama which is not even fetching them ratings😕

A part of me feels like they don’t want this show to succeed… We know that they are capable of good writing but they seriously lack when it comes to SHVI. To be completely honest I think they show crappy stuff for SHIVI on purpose to make us Shivi mad (especially after we started tagging them on Twitter on Insta).

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Episode & writers ke baare me kya hi bolu.. My feelings for them is jag jaahir but Drunk Raavi is cute af

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Why did kanwar had to do that hand gesture when saying rishita bhabhi pregnant hai 🤣🤣

Because Shiva is still in shock ‘ye kab ho gayaa’ by Brother Dave 😬

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anita is back.

Mami is talking as if Anita is saintly when compared to Pandya parivar.

Mami also calls Dhara, a kidnapper🤣

But Mami is also incorrigible for setting up zabardasti shaadi for Raavi.

Off late her voice has been annoying the heck out of me and she is screaming way too much.

It's probably because I use headphones and her voice is too loud than the others😕

Oh yes..she screams too much..its not ur headphones..I keep the volume low on speaker ..still it irritates the heck out of me..😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandira2

A part of me feels like they don’t want this show to succeed… We know that they are capable of good writing but they seriously lack when it comes to SHVI. To be completely honest I think they show crappy stuff for SHIVI on purpose to make us Shivi mad (especially after we started tagging them on Twitter on Insta).

I don’t engage with them at all. I only rant here in IF. Though I have an IG account, don’t even care to give my opinion there.

BTW, TT is Twitter, don’t have an account either. I am not like many who watch this show only for ShiVi, have been watching this show from day 1. I used to like pre-leap always rooted Dhara and her bond with the kids was precious. They have destroyed every character I came to like in this show,

So what did I do for being a sincere fan from day 1 and have been watching the original of this show in my regional language for the past 3 1/2 years. The storyline, tracks and characters are like chalk and cheese,

I still enjoy the original storyline and characters till date but not so much in this version.