Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VNuts

I don't think they'll show the shaadi this way. Too much of not right stuff. Plus, today they showed Raavi's alter ego saying that Shiva didn't actually say he loved her. And Raavi's already having doubts of doing the shaadi this way.

Why the hell writers can't show Shiva alter ego giving him some brains??? He is not listening to any one except his ruthless toxic mother.

Goodluckok thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think now raavi will have second thought that Shiva does not love her...

nolee3097 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goodluckok

I think now raavi will have second thought that Shiva does not love her...

Now I'd love to see this happen! I hope to see her confront Shiva and walk away head held high!
Shiva's ego needs to really really be shattered by someone!
mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara will not back out because it is her plan as she will want to execute and win at any cost like she has always been doing.

My bet is on Raavi to walk out at the last minute and just go away. Her alter ego asked her the right questions

Shiva hates her

Even if Raavi thinks he loves her, he hasn't confessed or nowhere close to confessing.

Raavi's conviction to change his hatred to love has not worked so far and will not work yet again if this jabariya shaadi happened.

If Raavi is still doesn't have the guts to walk out, I want Suman and Mami to stop the wedding somehow, that doesn't give them to right to get her married to the NRI guy by force. Just them stopping the wedding is more than enough.

Dhara who advised Raavi not to follow the path of zabardasti is doing exactly the same with arranging this wedding.

Why won't the writers remember what they wrote few episodes back, How are these people with poor memory are employed? Probably along with getting khurafati ideas, you all lose memory power if you smoke too much sasta nasha😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Precap says - iss hafte which includes Shiva's jabariya haldi, Raavi getting intoxicated and Suman and Mami finding the CCTV footage.

Then what the heck will they show tomorrow?

How Dev will make Shiva drink the sharbat? Is that going to take one full episode?

And Suman and Mami are so pally pally now. Suman could not ask Mami if she tricked Raavi into signing the divorce papers? No Suman wants Raavi at any cost even if the truth comes out.

Why didn't she call the Police like she threatened if Raavi failed to prove her innocence?😕

They give Raavi all these challenges to throw at Shiva and Suman's face, she has won only one of them, brought Shiva to her room for just one night to sleep in the room with her.

Her vow of proving her innocence - failed

Her vow of changing his hatred to love- failed

Her vow of making him agree to marry her- failed

She has been failing most of the times since she got married into this panauti parivar, why the heck is she continuing to be enamored by all of them is beyond me and she calls them the perfect family of Somnath, in which way?

Any potential bride's family should stay far far away from such families in real life.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Totally fuc*ed up show!

When the whole kand is revealed the entire credit should be given to Dhara, just as she takes the credit of everything good, she needs to tell every fu*king person that Raavi was backing out at but she forced her to go along.

Goodluckok thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't suman and Shiva understand that if mami is so eager to get raavi married then she would have done something to get her divorced....

Actually they are not ready to accept their defeat and the fact that raavi is innocent...

Even if everything is proved they will not accept raavi instead will put another blame on her...

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Quick Question : Where did Shiva get tricked in today's episode?? ❓🤡

#SynopsisBhaiOnNashaToo

#BanTheNasha

#HireNoNashaPeepsForAllWritingPurposesASAP

Chillhouse99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Jab babhima ko shiva jisko Bachpan se pala Hai Bacha Bacha bolti uski koi parwa Nahi, raavi Ki Kya hi hogi

Jab dulha dulhan ko Shaadi hi Nahi karni ye Kya pagal horahi Hai jabarjasti Shaadi karane ke liye 🤢

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbEdZPHrzVA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The second slide, all the points that the Raavi from IF universe said we're so damn correct, looked like they picked those points from edt itself and what Raavi needed to listen. So now this shadi is against the will of both Raavi & Shiva. Shiva because he doesn't want to marry Raavi and Raavi because she doesn't want to marry him like this. But still marriage is happening because Ohh it's all bhabhi maa's plan