Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: anuandavi

Nidhi.. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thank u so much.. Will first see the video and get back to u.. 🤗

🤗🤗🤗

Sunshine_H thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445

Made this VM 

On special farmaish of my dear friend Anu @anuandavi 

Song : Kaun Tujhe sung by Armaan Malik 

Movie : MS Dhoni : The Untold Story 

Featuring our very own hot and sizzling couple #Abhira 

Nidhiiiiiii..... 🤗

This is so so so so beautiful ..... 🥰🥰🥰

Love youuuu.... 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Girl thank You ...... 🤗

Keep editing ..... 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Hayeeee.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I wanted so much Abhira scenes on this song..... It my favourite song.... Whenever i used to hear after watching Abhira..... I thought every single word emotions meaning the song have Abhimanyu Birla really really mean it.....🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

He truly loves Akshu....Sach mein Kaun pyaar karega Akshu jaise Abhi karta hai..... ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

For me This song belongs to Abhi and to his loves for Akshu the way he loves her its unbelievable.... He justifies the song and represents the exact emotions of the song..... 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Abhira are just magical..... 🌟🌟🌟✨✨✨

I hope Writers to write a scene were Abhi dedicates a song to Akshu for portraying his love for her.... And i want this song to be played Kaun Tujhe Yu Pyaar Karega Jaise Mein Karta Hoon....🤩🤩🤩

Because the answer to this question is no one.... No one will love Akshu the way Abhi loves her.... Not even her family or His family..... I feel Kaira sent an angel an Prince Charming for their daughter who can shield her from this cruel world and show her the warmth of love ....🌟🌟🌟✨✨✨✨

Abhimanyu loved Loves and always will Love Akshu....♥️♥️♥️

He has a heart and that belongs only to Akshu.... 💓 

Nidhi pata nahi comment karte karte tumhare VM pe yeh kaise Abhira ke liye post bangya.... 😅

Still i loved it a lot you just matched the song meanings with Abhira scenes.... 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

🙏🏻

Edited by Imhaisha - 2 years ago
Nidhii.3007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imhaisha

Nidhiiiiiii..... 🤗

Love youuuu.... 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Girl thank You ...... 🤗

Hayeeee.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I wanted so much Abhira scenes on this song..... It my favourite song.... Whenever i used to hear after watching Abhira..... I thought every single word emotions meaning the song have Abhimanyu Birla really really mean it.....🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

He truly loves Akshu....Sach mein Kaun pyaar karega Akshu jaise Abhi karta hai..... ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

For me This song belongs to Abhi and to his loves for Akshu the way he loves her its unbelievable.... He justifies the song and represents the exact emotions of the song..... 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I hope Writers to write a scene were Abhi dedicates a song to Akshu for portraying his love for her.... And i want this song to be played Kaun Tujhe Yu Pyaar Karega Jaise Mein Karta Hoon....🤩🤩🤩

Because the answer to this question is no one.... No one will love Akshu the way Abhi loves her.... Not even her family or His family..... I feel Kaira sent an angel an Prince Charming for their daughter who can shield her from this cruel world and show her the warmth of love ....🌟🌟🌟✨✨✨✨

Nidhi pata nahi comment karte karte tumhare VM pe yeh kaise Abhira ke liye post bangya.... 😅

Still i loved it a lot you just matched the song meanings with Abhira scenes.... 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

🙏🏻

Haaye 

Inna lamba comment 

Abhira appreciation post bna to kya hua 

Mere vm pe bna mere liye ye kaafi hai 

And thank you for making it 

And thanks a lot for my tareef also 

tptwi thumbnail

This is so so so beautiful!!! 🤗

Nidhi yaar what a beautiful VM on a beautiful song ❤️❤️❤️❤️I can keep hear this song...Mann ko Sukoon milta hai... And no one can match Abhimanyus love. This truly is song only for him. He has set the expectations so high.

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Nidhi yaar what a beautiful VM on a beautiful song ❤️❤️❤️❤️I can keep hear this song...Mann ko Sukoon milta hai... And no one can match Abhimanyus love. This truly is song only for him. He has set the expectations so high.

Sunte jaao dekhte jaao 

Abhi ke khayalo me khote jaao 

Originally posted by: Imhaisha

Nidhiiiiiii..... 🤗

Love youuuu.... 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Girl thank You ...... 🤗

Hayeeee.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️

🙏🏻

You read my mind... Yes yes this is Abhimanyus song ❤️❤️❤️