Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

@GossipsTv

#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@StarBharat

ALL SHOWS#ChannaMereya 0.1#GudSeMeethaIshq 0.1#RadhaKrishn 0.2#WohToHaiAlbelaa 0.2#BohotPyaarKarteHain 0.2#Ajooni 0.2#NaUmraKiSeemaHo 0.2#SavdhaanIndia 0.1@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@StarBharat

ALL SHOWS#ChannaMereya 0.1#GudSeMeethaIshq 0.1#NaUmraKiSeemaHo 0.2#Ajooni 0.2#WohToHaiAlbelaa 0.2#BohotPyaarKarteHain 0.1#RadhaKrishn 0.1@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

GossipsTv OFFICIAL (GTv)

@GossipsTv

ALL SHOWS#ChannaMereya 0.1#GudSeMeethaIshq 0.1#NaUmraKiSeemaHo 0.3#Ajooni 0.3#WohTohHaiAlbelaa 0.2#BohotPyaarKarteHain 0.1#RadhaKrishn 0.1@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

GossipsTv OFFICIAL (GTv)

@GossipsTv

ALL SHOWS#ChannaMereya 0.1#GudSeMeethaIshq 0.1#NaUmraKiSeemaHo 0.2#Ajooni 0.3#WohTohHaiAlbelaa 0.2#BohotPyaarKarteHain 0.1#RadhaKrishn 0.1@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

GossipsTv OFFICIAL (GTv)

@GossipsTv

ALL SHOWS#ChannaMereya 0.1#GudSeMeethaIshq 0.1#NaUmraKiSeemaHo 0.2#Ajooni 0.3#WohTohHaiAlbelaa 0.2#BohotPyaarKarteHain 0.1#RadhaKrishn 0.1@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

If I am not wrong you were part of Crazy Creatives team long back, right? I think I remember you.

Coming to the trps topic, I remember when they were showing the Srinivas-Bhargavi-Padmavati  stupid love triangle the trps increased to 0.3. The moment they reduced Zalak's screenspace and sidelined Padmavati trps decreased to 0.1. 馃槀 It actually proves trp audience are bored of Radha-Krishna same old cheesy romance and gol gol ghumo dance. 馃槀馃槀馃槀 The funnier part is this is probably the only show whose makers care about the online nibbi fans more than the trp audience. 馃檭馃槃

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

I used to watch this show long back but stopped with all these sub stories. I was never part of CC but here from long back

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

GossipsTv OFFICIAL (GTv)

@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

Thank you for sharing dear .

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

饾憽饾懀) Gossips Tv Official

@GossipsTv

ALL SHOWS#ChannaMereya 0.1#GudSeMeethaIshq 0.1#NaUmraKiSeemaHo 0.3#Ajooni 0.3#WohTohHaiAlbelaa 0.2#BohotPyaarKarteHain 0.2#RadhaKrishn 0.1#SavdhaanIndia 0.2@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE