Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Since Sachin has already been signed for Albela then the marriage track in Yrkkh is going take place by March. 

He will have his hands full..i suppose that is why the marriage track was brought in ASAP.

Sachin is famous amongst the trp viewers. He won't settle for less in the terms of content.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Nah if manish goes then what's left of the goencas? 

Yeah that's so true :D 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: beanstalk04

don't take tension guys .ek hi production house hai . Schedule manage kar ke dono shows ahram se kar sakte hai sachin ji.

Main lead ko problem hoti ek time pe doh show karne se hectic schedule ke karan.

Side character ko problem nahi hoti hai.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sab ahram se show dekho bare papa kahi nahi jah rahe.

Ps. Diya tere shahar mai Sachin ji ka wonderful look tha . Ek business tycoon ka role kiya tha .

Business mai loss ke karan unko sadma lagta hai .

Aur unki maut ho jati hai.

Phir baad mai unki family ko india ana parta hai.

Bina apne papa ke 

Unki betiya new middle class life mai adjust hoti hai aur life ke challenges kaise face karti hai show uske uper tha.

Baad mai show aur show ki story sar ke uper se nikal gai thi.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Sachin ji tab se mujhe pasand hai.

Kya mast father ki acting ki thi.

He is a great actor :D I have seen him in show when i was a kid πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Winnertakesital

Since Sachin has already been signed for Albela then the marriage track in Yrkkh is going take place by March. 

He will have his hands full..i suppose that is why the marriage track was brought in ASAP.

Sachin is famous amongst the trp viewers. He won't settle for less in the terms of content.

lets see how they handle the tracks πŸ˜Š

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

Yes, finally someone remembers that show! 🀣🀣

Kya kabada kia tha uska!

I stopped watching SP shows for a very long time after that show was destroyed by rajan. I still listen to the amaya-mantu love track sang by shaan called ishqaana dil even till this day. Funny that rajan's production house claimed the couple could not bring trp's (trp's were 1.8 for them) and paired amaya with that boring rama only for the ratings to plummet to 0.4 within 3 months of it shifting to amaya-rama pairing lol. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

never saw that show πŸ˜† glad to know that rs also ruined some shows in the past πŸ˜†

He got a lot of wrath from fans for what he did to that show I remember. 

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think he is leaving. He has been roped in for this role, for a short duration I heard. Plus he and Hiba starred together before, as father and daughter in Tere Sheher (another RS show!). They didn't have too many scenes together (as his character died immediately) but had a beautiful bond so maybe that relationship would be explored more in WTAH.

There was a lovely romance track in Tere Shaher then overnight it switched! He got Hiba's character with the guy her sister likes (forced marriage) and the guy Hiba was paired with vanished😭...Hope RS does not do the same with WTAH.

Goenka's are still in YRHKKA but like the others, Maheshwari and Singhania's they too would eventually be phased out.

I like Sachin so kudos to him bagging this role and hope we get to see more of him in both shows.😊

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 2 years ago
Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

itna kya chindigiri, sare paise anupama mein dal rhe hai kya. they probably dont pay writers too thats y our show has such bakwas rushed writingπŸ€ͺ

prime time slot in star plus gets them more money than on the other star channel also YRKKH has been running for the last 13 years and hence DKP wants to go easy and let it run its natural course.

Meanwhile they might want to get another serial of theirs establish itself in the prime time slot.

Hence more attention, investment and interest on Anupama.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Diya, u already got lot of requests. Meri bhi request poori kar de. πŸ˜… 

Please comment here, "I have been colored by Team Thakur. "

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283620

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

He got a lot of wrath from fans for what he did to that show I remember. 

please comment here for me the text in red in the below thread

β€œGaaon walon Holi aagayi”. 

You’ve been colored by Team Jailor. 

Please comment β€œI’ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread

Link of the CC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283624